Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Havent lost a single lb in a month. In need of advice.

I've been losing weight consistently for 5 months after a long dreamer bulk to 200 lbs. This was supposed to be my final month as I shred off the final few lbs but I cant even lose one lb anymore.

I have done everything from decrease carbs to cardio to increasing my deficit. Keep in mind, I've been doing this for months so I have been adjusting calories as I go. It has all worked till this point.

Current macros: 150 g protein / 45 g fat / 150 carbs

Using the body caliper you get with bb.com order, I got a bodyfat measurement of around 8 percent. Tested it more than once. I think that is generous and I'm more likely at 10 percent.

I can see all my abs, but I just have a bit of fat on my quads, obliques and lower belly that I want to get rid of before I lean bulk.

Everyone tells me the usual of doing more cardio or increasing my deficit. After increasing it again now I'm at an 800 calorie deficit at 1,600 calories a day. I cant decrease it any more to be honest.

Current weight is 145 lbs at 5 7 .

cyjhuiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyjhuiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyjhuiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyjhuiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyjhuiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyjhuiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyjhuiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyjhuiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyjhuiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyjhuiz will become famous soon enough. (+50) cyjhuiz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Prim4lFear View Post
    I've been losing weight consistently for 5 months after a long dreamer bulk to 200 lbs. This was supposed to be my final month as I shred off the final few lbs but I cant even lose one lb anymore.

I have done everything from decrease carbs to cardio to increasing my deficit. Keep in mind, I've been doing this for months so I have been adjusting calories as I go. It has all worked till this point.

Current macros: 150 g protein / 45 g fat / 150 carbs

Using the body caliper you get with bb.com order, I got a bodyfat measurement of around 8 percent. Tested it more than once. I think that is generous and I'm more likely at 10 percent.

I can see all my abs, but I just have a bit of fat on my quads, obliques and lower belly that I want to get rid of before I lean bulk.

Everyone tells me the usual of doing more cardio or increasing my deficit. After increasing it again now I'm at an 800 calorie deficit at 1,600 calories a day. I cant decrease it any more to be honest.

Current weight is 145 lbs at 5 7 .
    When you are at low bf percentage of 10 and below, it would be wise to refeed maybe twice a week to reset your leptin levels. This is to tell your body that you are not in a famine so it will continue burning fat.

Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cyjhuiz View Post
    When you are at low bf percentage of 10 and below, it would be wise to refeed maybe twice a week to reset your leptin levels. This is to tell your body that you are not in a famine so it will continue burning fat.
    Currently refeeding twice a week, carbs up 200 percent and and even a slight deficit on those days around 200-300 calories over maintenance. Is it possible that Im holding excess water?