Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    SterlingStal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SterlingStal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you're sad and alone I'll give your quitter ass something to aspire to...
    Attached Images

kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I never thought I'd be posting in this thread; not saying I'm too good for it or oppose talking about your feelings to others either. It took me a while to come up with the gut/courage to post in here so here goes. Since high school, through college and even now after college I find myself seemingly as a minority among my age group. Its hard for me to put in words but it seems as though all of my old friends have gotten into the "party scene" and clubbing every weekend; drinking and smoking pot..etc etc. I'm not one to judge or put someone down if they do it I just feel lost as to having none of the same friends I used to. I've never been the type of person to get involved with drugs or alcohol so it's hard for me to hang out and be involved with them. It makes it even more difficult because there really isn't much else to do in my town besides party all the time; at least that's what they tell me. That's mainly the reason why I got into lifting, to get away from them and make something of myself. It sucks not having any close friends to hang out with now and yes; I do feel like a loser. I understand it's not an extremely bad case as to what some others have gone through but it's been dragging me down and I had to get it off my chest. Just wondering who else has been in my situation before(and what they do to overcome/deal with it) and should I not care about being in that crowd and continue doing what truly makes me happy which really is lifting at this point. Sucks not having a social life now though, very discouraging feeling like this.
    No Weakness...No Pain...No Mercy...

"Do what others don't, to be what others want."

jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dabucche View Post
    honestly, if you can get an apprenticeship and save up all your money for 3 or 4 years then that is a better option than college (serious). I'll explain it this way:
    Doctors: 150k a year, like 12 years of school, and they get sued for everything

Doctors spend SO MUCH on insurance (incase they get sued). They also pay for 12 years of school.
    lol u sound dumb. my dads been a doctor for 20 years and has never been sued. and insurance isnt even that much.
    Don't worry If I write rhymes, I write checks

The Duck speaks the truth.

HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kalebd21 View Post
    I never thought I'd be posting in this thread; not saying I'm too good for it or oppose talking about your feelings to others either. It took me a while to come up with the gut/courage to post in here so here goes. Since high school, through college and even now after college I find myself seemingly as a minority among my age group. Its hard for me to put in words but it seems as though all of my old friends have gotten into the "party scene" and clubbing every weekend; drinking and smoking pot..etc etc. I'm not one to judge or put someone down if they do it I just feel lost as to having none of the same friends I used to. I've never been the type of person to get involved with drugs or alcohol so it's hard for me to hang out and be involved with them. It makes it even more difficult because there really isn't much else to do in my town besides party all the time; at least that's what they tell me. That's mainly the reason why I got into lifting, to get away from them and make something of myself. It sucks not having any close friends to hang out with now and yes; I do feel like a loser. I understand it's not an extremely bad case as to what some others have gone through but it's been dragging me down and I had to get it off my chest. Just wondering who else has been in my situation before(and what they do to overcome/deal with it) and should I not care about being in that crowd and continue doing what truly makes me happy which really is lifting at this point. Sucks not having a social life now though, very discouraging feeling like this.
    I'm in the same situation as you man except I'm still in highschool. I turned to bodybuilding because off all of your reasons and that's what I rely on right now.

Would like to see someone who has actually made it through this post.
    I help people get certified as a personal trainer and build fitness businesses.

RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoyalMarine8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    After reading this thread I realise it MUST have been written by an American ( No offense but this is how you guys are )

Edit: Then I realise he's Canadian. Gay ****.
    Last edited by RoyalMarine8; 12-20-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never thought I'd mention this aswell.
    My situation is a little bit similar to yours. I'm 14, turning 15 soon. I just moved countries from Ireland to Australia. I didn't know anyone here before I moved except for my cousin. Now I've been here for a year and a half and things are still not that great. You mentioned social life, I'm not a **** c unt or sad c unt or anything, I'm respected. However I don't even hang out that much no more. I just started bodybuilding, train 5x a week which is ****ing great, I love it and helps me stay away from boredom too. I don't even have close boys like I use to, the ones that you could always trust on and have ya back. I know alot of people, none really I could call a real friend most acquintances, except my cousin which lives an hour away from me on car and I don't even get to see him lot man just family gatherings. Mean while, there's so many fa ggots and shi t c unts, everyone(peers) are out there, partying,drinking,smoking, having s ex and **** doin their **** with their group and I sometimes feel left out. Ever since I moved here and I didn't have no one I always tried to fit in and shi t and it got me where I didn't want to be. It got me where I didn't even know myself anymore, I did things to imperss people, I became quiet af and never said what I wanted to say because I'm scared of what people would think, especially because I'm trynna fit in, I had no confidence with myself. Society is ****ed nowadays. So I was livin life just like a sad c unt, on airplane mode and never did **** for myself but I thought to myself. Why am I jealous of these guys, they're fuc kin up themselves c un t. So I realised I couldn't be like that anymore. Now, I found what I enjoy doing and what I wanna do. Bodybuilding. I've been training only for four months, (3months of proper training and diet). I know it's nothin but what our actions now will go on forever yeah? I now am into it, I'm trynna better myself, doing things for myself and not for anyone else. I now train 5x a week, eating healthier but not the healthiest since I'm on bulk. When I'm out there, I do things the way I want. I try to be the best as I can be, just being myself and now I don't even really give a shi t about people say. Everythings better when it's like that. Even though I still haven't real found the right group of friends for me, real friends. I just go out there and enjoy myself because I know in the future if I keep on being myself, real friends will just come in my life.
    So don't feel like a loser man.
    #Respect brah

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetton. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, **** a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and **** what everyone else thinks - Zyzz

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Message me man. I'm happy to help a brother out.

BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe you're an introvert. I've actually gone through a similar situation; friends parting separate ways. I lose friends every year and I basically have only like 5-10 close friends, which is due to my personality (introvert.) Just google introvert and you'll find out a lot about yourself. Some people may call it other things, like autism or antisocial disorder. However, it's legitimate psychological personalities (introversion and extroversion.)

To get specific, introverts basically counter extroverts. While extroverts enjoy small talk (talking just to talk), introverts despise it and get annoyed easily by it (like me.) Introverts basically keep only a few close friends and are more introspective. What I think the breaking off of friends is exactly this: introversion counter extroversion. You (maybe) as an introvert don't get along with you're lost friends (extroverts) and aren't drawn to the party lifestyle.

I don't know if I'm making sense at all but if you're interested in psychology at all, look into it. It explains a lot more and clearer than anything I can explain.

If you need anything PM as we're going through the same situation(s).

TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I've been through this exact situation in high school. I had troubles making friends in elementary school, got a little better at it in 7th and 8th grade, and started making a lot more friends starting in high school/9th grade. I was very extroverted, social, and could talk to anyone, so making friends became a lot easier. I wasn't always myself though; the stigma of high school and immature thinking would sometimes cause me to be fake. I did have a close group of friends however. There were about 7-10 of us total. Senior year, almost all of them decided to slack off and drink/party/screw off most of the time. I partied a bit in high school, but was always dedicated to my studies and liked to have sober fun as well. I lost almost all of these friends, because I truly realized how much more important it is to be yourself, where they weren't being themselves. I focused on my schooling most senior year because I wanted to get into chemical engineering at a tough university. It was a tough, long senior year, but I made it through. I focused on working out, getting healthier, keeping my studies, and trying to find new friends. It really did suck at times, but I just worked out a lot and had a job, which kept my mind off of things.

Fast forward to my first completed college semester: I got a 3.915 GPA in chemical engineering at the school i really wanted to get into, and gained a few pounds more of muscle on top of that.

The best part? Once I realized that it's more about just being yourself, friends came even easier in college, and they are "real" friends who accept you for who you are, because they have realized like me that its just about being real.

Cliffnotes:

1. Don't lose focus on what's important: Pleasing others, or pleasing yourself.
    2. Keep focused on studies, personal health (like lifting, as you said), and the other hobbies that make you happy.
    3. It may be hard at times, but don't give up. You will see that this experience makes you a much stronger person.
    4. If you're finding that you have to ask yourself to do something that goes against what your morals or personality says is wrong, or that you are having to choose between being yourself and being what someone else wants you to be, the answer is obvious.

kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BigMatt4568 View Post
    Maybe you're an introvert. I've actually gone through a similar situation; friends parting separate ways. I lose friends every year and I basically have only like 5-10 close friends, which is due to my personality (introvert.) Just google introvert and you'll find out a lot about yourself. Some people may call it other things, like autism or antisocial disorder. However, it's legitimate psychological personalities (introversion and extroversion.)

To get specific, introverts basically counter extroverts. While extroverts enjoy small talk (talking just to talk), introverts despise it and get annoyed easily by it (like me.) Introverts basically keep only a few close friends and are more introspective. What I think the breaking off of friends is exactly this: introversion counter extroversion. You (maybe) as an introvert don't get along with you're lost friends (extroverts) and aren't drawn to the party lifestyle.

I don't know if I'm making sense at all but if you're interested in psychology at all, look into it. It explains a lot more and clearer than anything I can explain.

If you need anything PM as we're going through the same situation(s).
    Thanks for the support man, and it's nice to hear other people in the same situation. I completely understand with what you described as I have been told I'm "anti-social" because I don't go out every weekend or I don't "party" per say. I consider myself a homebody sort of, I do enjoy going out with friends and having a good time but I get tired of it always being the alcohol or smoking scene, ya know? It used to bother me quite a bit about how people would describe me and **** on my personality and how I act but now I just shrug it off, knowing I'll be wasting my breath on them. Appreciate the feedback again man.

Originally Posted by Bugler666 View Post
    Message me man. I'm happy to help a brother out.
    Thanks man, appreciate it greatly!

Originally Posted by TMSmith4 View Post
    I've been through this exact situation in high school. I had troubles making friends in elementary school, got a little better at it in 7th and 8th grade, and started making a lot more friends starting in high school/9th grade. I was very extroverted, social, and could talk to anyone, so making friends became a lot easier. I wasn't always myself though; the stigma of high school and immature thinking would sometimes cause me to be fake. I did have a close group of friends however. There were about 7-10 of us total. Senior year, almost all of them decided to slack off and drink/party/screw off most of the time. I partied a bit in high school, but was always dedicated to my studies and liked to have sober fun as well. I lost almost all of these friends, because I truly realized how much more important it is to be yourself, where they weren't being themselves. I focused on my schooling most senior year because I wanted to get into chemical engineering at a tough university. It was a tough, long senior year, but I made it through. I focused on working out, getting healthier, keeping my studies, and trying to find new friends. It really did suck at times, but I just worked out a lot and had a job, which kept my mind off of things.

Fast forward to my first completed college semester: I got a 3.915 GPA in chemical engineering at the school i really wanted to get into, and gained a few pounds more of muscle on top of that.

The best part? Once I realized that it's more about just being yourself, friends came even easier in college, and they are "real" friends who accept you for who you are, because they have realized like me that its just about being real.

Cliffnotes:

1. Don't lose focus on what's important: Pleasing others, or pleasing yourself.
    2. Keep focused on studies, personal health (like lifting, as you said), and the other hobbies that make you happy.
    3. It may be hard at times, but don't give up. You will see that this experience makes you a much stronger person.
    4. If you're finding that you have to ask yourself to do something that goes against what your morals or personality says is wrong, or that you are having to choose between being yourself and being what someone else wants you to be, the answer is obvious.
    First off, congrats on getting into the field of your choice and excelling in your first college semester. I'm sure you hear it a lot from your elders but enjoy college man as it goes by so quick. I only got my Associates degree but I would go back in a heartbeat as it was the best time of my life. The way you described your high school experience sounds very similar to mine. I had my couple close friends and then later on they became "followers" to the party scene. That's what I don't get and I guess it makes me "weird"; why would you be someone your not, act in a manner just to fit in and live your life essentially in someone else's shoes. That in itself drove me further apart from my close friends. I couldn't agree more as I met my room mate in college and still best buds to this day. The personalities are still there in college just like high school, but they are diluted much more. I may be struggling or seem lost right now because my girlfriend and I recently split up after 3 years. She was such a huge part of my life and now I have that hole where my good friends would be. Thanks a lot man, keep on keepin on with your studies and path to a better life. Hearing this feedback just makes my morals even more solid and not to cave in as many others have and become a follower.
    No Weakness...No Pain...No Mercy...

"Do what others don't, to be what others want."

Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Huzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nope, luckly I'm blessed with good friends and great parents.

UdeeeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UdeeeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UdeeeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UdeeeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UdeeeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UdeeeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UdeeeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UdeeeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UdeeeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UdeeeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UdeeeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i need any advices

to put it shortly
    i ever became a nerd at elementary school, became a delinquent at junior high, now i'm in 2nd year of senior high

in senior high, i can be considered as what everyone said, student model
    i'm good at grades, always tried to being nice to people, always keep my attitudes everywhere, and many teachers liked me, and so on

but, i think all of my friends are fake, and i don't feel any happiness and fun, and right now at this level i know that actually i already can't laugh sincerely, and i already used to use a fake smile and laughs

i felt ****ed with all of these, like being fake, and no one cares about me
    you know everyone maybe think i am reliable, good, perfect and so on
    but i felt that i don't need any of those, i felt ****ed up

i never felt like this when i became a nerd and a delinquent
    is it a sign that i should just become who i am? now that i still in a holiday and become a shut-in just to think what should i do to back to my old-self and beside why should i go out from my room when i'm not feeling happy deep inside my heart?
    what should i do to back to my old-self? i need help and still don't know the answers

WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldDomnit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UdeeeL View Post
    i need any advices

to put it shortly
    i ever became a nerd at elementary school, became a delinquent at junior high, now i'm in 2nd year of senior high

in senior high, i can be considered as what everyone said, student model
    i'm good at grades, always tried to being nice to people, always keep my attitudes everywhere, and many teachers liked me, and so on

but, i think all of my friends are fake, and i don't feel any happiness and fun, and right now at this level i know that actually i already can't laugh sincerely, and i already used to use a fake smile and laughs

i felt ****ed with all of these, like being fake, and no one cares about me
    you know everyone maybe think i am reliable, good, perfect and so on
    but i felt that i don't need any of those, i felt ****ed up

i never felt like this when i became a nerd and a delinquent
    is it a sign that i should just become who i am? now that i still in a holiday and become a shut-in just to think what should i do to back to my old-self and beside why should i go out from my room when i'm not feeling happy deep inside my heart?
    what should i do to back to my old-self? i need help and still don't know the answers
    Always be yourself. If you don't like yourself, how can you expect others to? Also highschool is 4 years of hell, I honestly wished I killed myself in 8th grade when I first wanted to, but I'm almost out. Just wait until your out of highschool, thats my plan, and I'm stoked to go out into the real world.
    Bench 402 (ace)/ 385 (440 in slingshot)
    Squat 600 (predators + frantz canvas) / 441lbs
    Dead lift 551 (super centurion+ predators) /578lbs
    Power Clean 100kg x 8
    Vertical 29in

Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Giann4evaMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've read the thread, it's great to hear stories from other people and knowing you're not the only 1 suffering from depression.

Un-Aesthetic Diabetic wereireland's Avatar
    wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Randomly started crying there because i realised most of my friends have left me, my best friend started ignoring me, i haven't gotten a text/******** message from anyone in over three years, im the outcast in the family, ****s going downhill for me.. i haven't been this depressed in years.

Message me if you brahs need someone to talk to. I also feel depressed man, I'm in highschool and **** means everything. Sat alone at Christmas and New Years Eve without anyone to talk to while my peers are partying, having fun as teenagers. I don't have any eal friends , I don't have anyone except my family which I'm grateful for and reading this thread just makes me more depressed.

Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattbody95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Giann4evaMirin View Post
    Message me if you brahs need someone to talk to. I also feel depressed man, I'm in highschool and **** means everything. Sat alone at Christmas and New Years Eve without anyone to talk to while my peers are partying, having fun as teenagers. I don't have any eal friends , I don't have anyone except my family which I'm grateful for and reading this thread just makes me more depressed.
    Same here but I'm not depressed, I'm sad that they won't consider me, but i think also "Why should I be friend to someone who doesn't want?"

Originally Posted by Mattbody95 View Post
    Same here but I'm not depressed, I'm sad that they won't consider me, but i think also "Why should I be friend to someone who doesn't want?"
    Yeah same bro, I think the only reason I'm depressed is I kinda feel left out. I feel left out because everyone are doin **** and I'm not. I also think a bit like you do, yeah you're right why should I be friends with people who don't wanna. I often laugh cus I'm differrent and they're the same. At school, I'm friends with everyone esp the coolest kids in the grade, people seem to find me funny and cool but at the end of the day I'm still individual and probs the only reason for that is I don't have things in common with everyone else. Everyone wants to go out drink/smoke/ be little thug ****s and **** themselves up while I'm into bodybuilding. #**** school.
    Last edited by Giann4evaMirin; 01-01-2013 at 01:11 AM.

SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50) SDtrucker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wereireland View Post
    Randomly started crying there because i realised most of my friends have left me, my best friend started ignoring me, i haven't gotten a text/******** message from anyone in over three years, im the outcast in the family, ****s going downhill for me.. i haven't been this depressed in years.
    Bro message me any time. Same goes for anyone else here

Got a phone call at 7 this morning. I wasnt sure i heard him right. It was a cousin to a kid that i knew. They lived in a diff state but i hunted with them and we were friends. He went to a uni near me. They found him in his truck this morning at 6, he killed himself.
    All day ive been thinking why. Why. He had so many friends. He was outgoing. Maybe there was more going on than i know, but he didnt even go home for break from UNI. I feel for hos family. His relatives. His classmates. Im not one to judge. I just feel deep in my heart, that if he could see what this does to everyone, and that we would all be there for him, he wouldnt of done this.
    >Country Strong Crew<

Sashqwatch1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sashqwatch1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sashqwatch1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sashqwatch1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sashqwatch1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sashqwatch1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sashqwatch1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sashqwatch1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sashqwatch1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sashqwatch1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sashqwatch1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No I don't

Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xhesi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Winter seriously makes me depressed every year... wake up in the dark > college > go home in the dark, cold miserable

cant wait for spring.
    Personal Bests

Bench Press - 75kg|165lbs x 8
    Deadlift -140kg|308lbs x 8
    ATG Squat - 110kg|242lbs x 8

Will rep back 100%

Originally Posted by SterlingStal View Post
    If you're sad and alone I'll give your quitter ass something to aspire to...
    Being sad or alone doesn't mean you're a "quitter". Maybe putted down but doesn't mean that person gave up.

In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a ****in' ripped ****. You gotta be a shredded ****. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick ****. You gotta **** bitches, you know and not give a **** cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the Zyzz ****s do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these ****in' sad ****s. We're all gonna ****in' make it bro, that's it. - Zyzz

phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    y'all need to go out, get hammered, ram a bish or two and pop some molly while you're at it

TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100)
    I was in a dark place in my freshmen year of college. Luckily, family and close friends reached out to me. After I transferred from my old college to my new one, I have a better outlook on life. There are some moments where I still feel a bit down, but then I just talk to close friends and pray. But I know if I ever start to feel like I'm in that dark place I was again, I can always go to a someone at school.
    Fitness enthusiast | Muscle worshiper | LGBT lifter

AsianSpartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsianSpartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsianSpartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsianSpartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsianSpartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsianSpartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsianSpartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsianSpartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsianSpartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsianSpartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsianSpartan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This Thread is good! Willing to Talk to anyone.

Φ United Misc Frat Φ TheBoyBoyJesse's Avatar
    TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My life has gone to s.hit but I still keep a postive outlook and try to look ahead. It gets rough sometimes, but after times of being down, I eventually find myself again.

"No matter how bad you got it, somebody got it worse than you"
    “Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”
    It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life’s story will develop. — Dieter F. Uchtdorf
    Sub/Comment getting back on my grind http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159804001&p=1202030461#post1202030461

TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Life has a funny way of working itself out."

RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Havent talked to anyone in over a month, feel pretty awkward still as a freshman in a commuter college. Can't even remember what it's like to have friends and stuff. 6 years, i wonder where it went. Can't bear to think about it really either. Just 6 years of loneliness and sadness when it should've been my best years as a highschool student.
    Last edited by RearDeltoids; 01-09-2013 at 11:15 PM.

RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    never really seemed to understand........

thats all it really was,

social anxiety

anxiety

anyone still post here