Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 22152
    animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit animal2b's BodySpace

(fb) A2B fixes the Tag Team Division

RAW

There's no competition for Lord Tensai. He demands Laurinaitis find competition. Later in the show, Brodus Clay approaches Tensai and calls him out on his new gimmick, fondly remembering his A-Train days and asking what the hell happened in Japan. "I know they hit harder in Japan, but DAMN, brotha! They must've knocked you silly! Lord Tensai my funky ass!"

Tensai says he's not insane, he's just paying homage to Japan. And speaking of looney, he wants to know what the hell a Funkasaurus is. Tensai says if anyone is off their rocker, it's Brodus.

Laurinaitis walks in and has a great idea. A match with a five minute time limit to see who the tougher man is! Brodus Clay vs. Lord Tensai!

The match is a total comedy routine on Brodus's behalf. He'll do a dance and "pass it" onto Tensai, who stares at him with no expression and then clotheslines him. The match is a dead heat. They're one for one. This begins to upset Brodus. If he hits his suplex, Tensai no sells and returns the favor with a suplex of his own. The timer buzzes. Neither man is victorious.

RAW, Week 2

Tensai has asked for another match against Brodus, vowing to defeat him before the timer goes off. Brodus is all business this time. The match is another dead heat. The timer runs to zero.

RAW, Week 3

Primo and Epico cut a promo about how they're untouchable as a tag team. They issue an open challenge. Backstage, Tyson Kidd says he would accept if Justin Gabriel wasn't out with an injury. The camera skips to Brodus Clay, except he's not in his typical funky getup. He's wearing a spiked leather jacket. In his hand, he carries another jacket. He kicks down the door of Lord Tensai's dressing room. Tensai leaps to his feet, expecting to be attacked. In the background, Primo and Epico are on the TV still talking.

Brodus hands Tensai the jacket. Tensai puts it on. They walk to the ring sans music. Primo and Epico look like they're about to **** their pants. Justin Roberts announces Brodus Clay and Lord Tensai, but Tensai whispers in his ear and Roberts apologizes, "Brodus Clay and A-Traaaain!"

Within 30 seconds, the match is over and there are new tag team champions in Brodus and A-Train.

RAW, Week 4

Brodus and A-Train grant a rematch against Primo and Epico. The match is over before it begins. Brodus asks John Laurinaitis to cook up some REAL tag team competition.

RAW, Week 5

Brodus and A-Train find themselves wrestling a series of jobber tag teams in a gauntlet match. They're insulted. Things get tense backstage when Brodus and A-Train corner Johnny in the locker room and demand competition. Laurinaitis says he'll make a few calls.

Later in the show, Laurinaitis says a member of the current roster has recommended a free agent and the contract has been faxed to him. He'll be at the pay per view.

Pay Per View

Brodus and A-Train are in the ring awaiting their opponents. Mark Henry's theme hits and Brodus and A-Train smile. Finally, competition! Henry gets down to the ring and points to the ramp.

Laurinaitis comes out and introduces Henry and Big Daddy V as "The Natural Disasters." This match is a NO DQ MATCH for the Tag Team Titles! The Natural Disasters win when Mark Henry hits the World's Strongest Slam on Brodus and Big Daddy V follows up with a huge splash. Before A-Train can break the count, Henry takes him down with a clothesline.

Summer/Fall

The feud between the Natural Disasters and Brodus and A-Train gets a little stale. One evening, during a tag match on RAW (live in Philly), Teddy Long walks out on the ramp. The fans seem confused, since he hasn't been seen since Wrestlemania 28. The match stops as Teddy speaks:

"Long before I was the longest running Smackdown manager in WWE history, I was a manager of a different sort. I managed tag teams. A few weeks ago, I was watching RAW and I decided I'd been gone LONG ENOUGH! Not only is it time for Teddy Long to return to the WWE, but it's time for Teddy Long to return to his roots! I've combed the country looking for a suitable tag team to introduce to the WWE Universe, and I've found one! Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to ..."

The Briscoe Brothers hit the ramp and storm the ring, causing the match to end in a disqualification. All hell breaks loose. Referees can't get this thing under control and then ...

Kofi and Bourne storm the ring and fly around with the Briscoe Brothers for a moment or two, before the Natural Disasters and Brodus and A-Train destroy them.

Laurinaitis comes to the ring and announces a big time TLC Match at the next PPV for the Tag Team Titles!!

Altitude ERa (formerly Air Boom) vs. Natural Disasters vs. Briscoe Brothers vs. Brodus and A-Train

Build Up

The WWE fans are properly introduced to the Briscoe Brothers. The storyline painted for the TLC match is this: Two high flying teams comprised of lunatics who will do anything challenging two teams comprised of absolute monsters. Confrontations are aplenty in the build up. The Natural Disasters and Brodus and A-Train laugh at the size of their challengers. The general consensus is that Altitude Era and Briscoe Brothers will be taken out very quickly and the other teams will be left.

There will be a few tag team matches, Brodus and A-Train vs. Altitude Era / Natural Disasters vs. Brisoce Bros, Briscoe Bros vs. Altitude Era, etc.

Going into the PPV, it will become clear that Briscoe Bros and Altitude Era do not stand a CHANCE.

PPV

The TLC match proves everyone wrong: Altitude Era and Briscoe Bros are able to bring it in the TLC match due to some crafty partnerships and use of ladders and chairs. The odds just might be even for this big match for the tag team titles.

As the match winds down, it's very clear that the Briscoe Brothers are the ones who just might do the unthinkable and win the match!

Every other team has been taken down due to some huge ariel moves on behalf of Altitude Era and The Briscoe Brothers. As the Briscoe Bros try to recover from the beatdown and set up a ladder, the lights go out and ...

The Dudley Boyz run to the ring, but Bubba stops short and puts a hurtin' on A-Train outside. D'Von enters the ring. Jay Briscoe leaps onto the top rope, but D'Von shoves him off. Bubba, from the outside, leaps up and catches him with a 3D through a table!!

Bubba enters the ring. Mark Briscoe charges at D'Von. D'Von catches him! BAM! Bubba hits the 3D through another table. The crowd is ****ting - and hard. Bubba shoves D'Von

"D'VON! CLIMB THE LADDER!!"

Bubba and D'Von climb the ladder and snatch the tag team titles!

Aftermath

At this point, I'd break up Brodus and A-Train, because honestly, I don't see them being a long term tag team. As for the Natural Disasters, they'd still be around, but the feature of the division would be the Altitude Era, The Briscoe Brothers, and The Dudley Boyz.

The Dudleyz would hold the titles for a very long time, beating all challengers before finally putting over the Altitude Era, which would then allow them to feud with the Briscoe Brothers for the titles.

If the Motor City Machine Guns are still around, I'd try and sign them to a deal too.
    WOOOO!

Calluses: Mother Nature's Potato Scrubbers

RIP Ultimate Warrior War Machine's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7439
    War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit War Machine's BodySpace
    Some observations.

Tensai and Brodus almost sound like the forming of The Natural Disasters.

Brodus is waaaay to over as Funkasaurus.

You call Mark Henry and Big Daddy V "The Natural Disasters". Not only already a vintage team (seewhatIdidthar) but I fail to see how it applies here.

Bully Ray is the one of the best heels in the business FFS. He is finally doing well on his own, don't ruin it.

Primo and Epico are so untouchable the are a dark match at Wrestlemania.

You forgot "The King's of Wrestling", who actually both are under WWE contract.

The tag division needs help, I give you that, but not one of your better FB's.
    **black cat owners crew**
    **German Shepherd crew**

animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) animal2b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
    Some observations.

Tensai and Brodus almost sound like the forming of The Natural Disasters.

Brodus is waaaay to over as Funkasaurus.

You call Mark Henry and Big Daddy V "The Natural Disasters". Not only already a vintage team (seewhatIdidthar) but I fail to see how it applies here.

Bully Ray is the one of the best heels in the business FFS. He is finally doing well on his own, don't ruin it.

Primo and Epico are so untouchable the are a dark match at Wrestlemania.

You forgot "The King's of Wrestling", who actually both are under WWE contract.

The tag division needs help, I give you that, but not one of your better FB's.
    I agree that he's huge over, but he can always return to it in the future. I would also agree that the rebranding of the tag division could do without Brodus and A-Train/Tensai and they could just skip ahead to Henry and Big Daddy V.

As for the name, I know it's a throwback to Earthquake and Typhoon, but I think the name is so cool, and they don't have to be named after natural disasters to be physically devastating.

I don't watch TNA, so I really have no idea what Bully Ray is up to, or has been up to.

Primo and Epico. Totally agree, but they retained the titles at Mania (right?) so in some way, they've been untouchable so far.

I don't think I knew Claudio signed a deal. Or Chris Hero. I knew one of them did - didn't know the other had. And yes, I forgot about them.

womp womp. sorry you didn't like it. perhaps it could've been better. vote obama!
    WOOOO!

Eat.Sleep.Conquer.Repeat. Deathstroke's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 50 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31651
    Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Deathstroke's BodySpace
    Thanks animal.

Rob, I like the ideas and I, like you I'm sure, do appreciate his efforts. I think he'd improve it overall, but no booker I can think of ALWAYS has perfect ideas.

Thanks Mr. Fix-It Of Wrestling.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Thanks animal.

Rob, I like the ideas and I, like you I'm sure, do appreciate his efforts. I think he'd improve it overall, but no booker I can think of ALWAYS has perfect ideas.

Thanks Mr. Fix-It Of Wrestling.
    hey, no one can be a perfect one-man-fix-it guy. i'd always rely on your opinions if, in fantasy world, wwe came knocking.

snits, what'd you think of my other bookings? there's a lesnar's road to WM and Ziggler's road to WM -- they might be on page 2 or 3 by now.

edit: christ, did i just call you snits?! some things never change, no matter what your username is.
    Last edited by animal2b; 04-05-2012 at 12:28 PM.
    WOOOO!

War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) War Machine has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    I didn't say I didn't appreciate it, just that he has done better.

It's like he usually books WWE caliber and did TNA caliber this time.

A2B knows I'm a fan even though he's a pinko commie bastard.
    **German Shepherd crew**

Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathstroke has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    And jewish right?

Well, like Hitler said, "Marx was a jew. The entire communist party is run by jews."

animal, first me need food. Then I shall read your other recent bookings!

BTW A2B....I think WWE stole our idea and used it for D-Bry/Sheamus at 'mania! lol
    **German Shepherd crew**

BTW A2B....I think WWE stole our idea and used it for D-Bry/Sheamus at 'mania! lol
    what idea??
    WOOOO!

I didn't say I didn't appreciate it, just that he has done better.

It's like he usually books WWE caliber and did TNA caliber this time.

A2B knows I'm a fan even though he's a pinko commie bastard.
    and lol
    WOOOO!

My wife got off an hour late but should be here any minute with everyones dinner. Really I'm eating then when I come back I want that Lesnar fb boy! I'm excited for it actually! But I can't focus when hungry.

Originally Posted by animal2b View Post
    what idea??
    Book the WWE superstars like diva's.

You said you were going to use Sheamus.
    **German Shepherd crew**

Book the WWE superstars like diva's.

You said you were going to use Sheamus.
    haha! oh yeah!
    WOOOO!

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    My wife got off an hour late but should be here any minute with everyones dinner. Really I'm eating then when I come back I want that Lesnar fb boy! I'm excited for it actually! But I can't focus when hungry.
    most importantly: what's for dinner?

ziggler booking: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143714043

lesnar booking: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143709623

comment on the actual threads to bump them for my ego and so other people can read them, hate them, and then shatter my precious ego.
    WOOOO!

Originally Posted by animal2b View Post
    most importantly: what's for dinner?
    I got a decent steak, she got meatloaf, the kids got the chicken strips with dipping sauce.

The dogs got venison and potato canned food!

Fish got live blackworms, chopped earthworms, an cucumber slice stuffed with an algae wafer and krill all pre-soaked in distilled water, a liquid multivitamin for fish, and a liquid garlic supplement for fish.

hmmmm....

Brodus Clay and R Truth......The Funkin' Truth
    **German Shepherd crew**

hmmmm....

Brodus Clay and R Truth......The Funkin' Truth
    oh.

brodus: aint that the truth!
    truth: the whole truth
    brodus: and nothin' but tha' whole *holds up the mic*
    crowd: FUNKIN' TRUTH!!

my pants just got tight.
    WOOOO!