A tad about me:
- Smiley is a nickname given to me by an older gentleman since I always...well, smiled when I would greet him
- I have quite a sedentary career and make up for it at the gym.
- I like constructive criticism.
- It's been about a year since I began lifting last summer (2010)
- Progress pictures are up on my page from start to now
- I take creatine and sometimes other supplements (listed on my bodyspace)
- ...I enjoy long walks in the park?
Promise to myself and others:
- Continually update my journal with workouts
- Provide significant epiphanies (whether about personal diet, etc)
Couple things I've learned about myself as of today:
- I prefer larger pre-workout meals over smaller meals with shorter "wait" periods
- Intermittent fasting (IF) was preferred when I was awake for a shorter period of time. I currently eat 3x/day since my schedule is longer- 6 am-11 pm (sometimes even up to midnight or 1 am).
- Starches work well for my pre-workout meals as well- great energy
Monday, October 31, 2011 HAPPY HALLOWEEN! What were YOU dressed up as?!
- 95 x 10
- 135 x 6
- 135 x 5
- 155 x 4
- unfortunately I was short of energy today and did not touch 175
- 135 x 8
- 155 x 6
- 175 x 4
Seated calf raises-
- unfortunately I was short of energy today and did not touch 195
- 270 x 8
Lying hammy curls-
- 360 x 6
- can't remember how much I did
Tomorrow will be upper body. All in all, obviously not my best workout haha definitely will eat more tomorrow. I ran out of energy at the gym today, and my stomach was screaming mercy at me by the end of the workout.