Thread: Keto breakfast?

godzilla quadroceps SwedishBrah's Avatar
    SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SwedishBrah is just really nice. (+1000)

Keto breakfast?

I am so tired of eggs and bacon and I need to switch it up, do you have any tips for stuff I can eat for breakfast on a keto diet? Will rep all serious answers
    repping back 350+
    mention in rep

leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10) leBUFF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SwedishBrah View Post
    I am so tired of eggs and bacon and I need to switch it up, do you have any tips for stuff I can eat for breakfast on a keto diet? Will rep all serious answers

eggs and ham
    bench 280

deadlift 485

@181 BW

Zenwren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Beef!!!! Mmmm. Sometimes I'll make a ground beef pattie with eggs.

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by leBUFF View Post
    eggs and ham
    ^ this

zaddaba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaddaba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaddaba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaddaba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaddaba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaddaba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaddaba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaddaba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    everyday ,I also eat these

Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by leBUFF View Post
    eggs and ham
    Green* eggs and ham.
    1k.
    I rape back faster if you paste a link in rape box.

Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000)
    But really.. keto/any diet is easier when you get out of the mindset that only certain foods can be eaten as "breakfast". If you want steak or chicken first thing in the morning.....go for it.
    1k.
    I rape back faster if you paste a link in rape box.

and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wtf? View Post
    But really.. keto/any diet is easier when you get out of the mindset that only certain foods can be eaten as "breakfast". If you want steak or chicken first thing in the morning.....go for it.
    This. I make my own egg beaters, and usually eat eggs for breakfast, however, every so often, I'd rather have a nice big slab of top sirloin steak for breakfast, with 2 tbsp of butter! Stuff is awesome. Try like a breakfast bowl, with....Eggs, ham, bacon, and 1-2 oz of cheddar cheese. This is a lifestyle though, so maybe eggs is something you should begin to like.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Online Coaching darr_fit@yahoo.com
    Like me on ********:https://www.********.com/darrfitness
    "The strongest steel is forged in the fires of h*ll"

max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000) max1122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    be creative: try some steak and salmon.
    Throwing in some avocado isnt bad either, it fills me up for the whole day (srs)

BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackToBasicks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Depends what you like man, I like tuna, so i have tuna mixed with mayo, and eggs. chicken, tahini and eggs.
    Beauty with keto is that you can have your fave fatty and protein foods all the time.. So if you like nuts, have nuts. Etc
    Don't limit it to bacon for breakfast coz it's a "breakfast" food

rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Turkey sausage, any lean meat, make protein pancakes, omelette's Theres tons of things to eat you just gotta get creative.
    **All American EFX | EFX Sports | Head Rep**

http://www.aaefx.com/
    https://www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX/

Get your EFX needs met here http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/aap.htm

Does I have catabolismz? TaoistWarrior's Avatar
    TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For breakfast I typically have one of the following:

1. Frittata with sausage, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, cheese
    2. Cheesy Beef Spinach bake (got recipe on these boards)
    3. Meatza (google it- worth the trouble)(
    4. Cheeseburger with fried egg, bacon, and avocado on top

Can't go wrong. You can have any food you want at breakfast time. Eat like a caveman; profit.
    It's time for a Breakthrough.

K41N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K41N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K41N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K41N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K41N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K41N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K41N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K41N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K41N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K41N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K41N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not a huge fan of eggs... but genearly have 4-6 eggs, 2 sausages and 2 pieces of bacon.

Use to eat a lot of omelettes with basil, ham and tomato.

Alternatively if im in a rush, can of tuna/ almonds cheese cubes and ham in a small box on the way to work.

Leftover meat from last night is always good too.

Registered User AegisBearingMel's Avatar
    AegisBearingMel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been known to fry mushrooms up in olive oil and then add some blue cheese, let it go runny and get stuck in with a spoon.

How about an omelette, again with mushrooms and olive oil, then cheese to taste?

Chorizo is amazing when fried off with mushrooms (think I'm noticing a previously unseen mushroom fetish...) and use the oil that comes out to flavour up some scrambled eggs?

Sashimi is AWESOME as breakfast too.

As said, don't feel forced to stick to "breakfast foods".

Greek salad is another favourite here, or a warm chicken Caesar type concoction.

Starting back on keto this week after a very enjoyable summer of beer and cakes, so will be scouting for new recipes myself too.

Aegis

jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jujitsukillu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Pepperonis + pepperjack cheese on top + microwave (++ Hot sauce)

^^ This is me as I am a college student

Whosoeverdid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keto Breakfast Suggestions

Regarding: "I am so tired of eggs and bacon and I need to switch it up, do you have any tips for stuff I can eat for breakfast on a keto diet? Will rep all serious answers"

I too get weary of eating such a heavy breakfast before working out. It's just so counterintuitive to me... I'm looking for suggestions too but here are a few of my own; 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt with a spoonful of coconut oil and a few drops of stevia (you can add some nuts to this also if you like)... an avocado with a spoonful of coconut oil, and a soft boiled egg or two all stirred up in a bowl.... a Keto bomb or two and a cup of coffee... Cheese and avocado slices (add nuts if desired).... peanut butter and/or cream cheese on celery or jicama....

Basically, at breakfast I am rarely hungry. My goal is just to get some good, healthy fat in my system so that I burn maximum fat during my workout.... Hope this helps

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Steak
    Beef w/ cheese
    Make a protein pancake (1egg white,1-2tablespoon water,1 scoop whey) + add peanut butter on top
    Protein shake w/ ice and peanut butter
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100) brilliantbeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    I recommend butter coffee before training. It will go with your keto diet. Grassfed butter 2 tbsp, MCT oil 1 tsp, two cups single source coffee, all blended in a blender for 20 seconds. Easy to make and clean up after, and no need for cooking. You will have immense focus during training. Also helps with other life endeavors. I have done it for the last two and a half years, no protein shakes, and have a squat of 370 lb at 168 body weight. Hope this helps, if you are still looking.