I wanna know if this is a good workout and what I should add or remove from it.
Day 1- Bicep & Back (Monday Wednesday Friday)
- Barbell rows
- Dumbbell curls/Preacher curls/Barbell curls/Static curls/Cable curls, alt. between 2 or 3 of those
- Lat pull down/ upper back machine
- Seated rows
- Forearm curls or something else for forearm
- Chin ups/pull ups
Day 2- Triceps, Chest & Shoulders (Tuesday Thursday Saturday)
- Bench Press
- Military Press
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- Triceps pull-down/ Overhead Triceps Extension
- Dumbbell Press
- 1 or 2 more triceps things, forget names.
All of these are 3 sets of 10 or 8 reps.
With the squats I do every second or third day. So how is the workout, what can I change? Also some Sunday's I won't take the break and do biceps and switch the order of days.
Thread: Good workout?