Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Missgymrat's OBF Log

Ready to transform my body. I was just packing my clothes because I'm moving in two days and found some super sexy and tiny clothes from 3 years ago. I want to fit back into them bad. In order to fit back into them I will have to lose 25 pounds. Luckily I moving right next to a gym!! No excuses! I also hope to meet some motivating people during this journey.

Bring it on!

klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Subbed to follow best of luck
    OBF sizzlin summer
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=702945891#post702945891

BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10) BDancer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good Luck

subbed to follow your success

Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Missgymrat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks guys, having people follow me is just the motivation I need!
    Not looking forward to seeing those before photos, yikes!

I moved into my new apartment a little over a week ago and still don't have the internet although it was supposed to be installed the day after my move, the phone company screwed up and went to my old address. Then we celebrated Canada day so their offices were closed then there was a problem with the phone line and it would take a few days to get a technician to fix the line, once the line was fixed and still no internet the phone company had cancelled by mistake my internet order and needed two days for their system to clear me for a new order and now I'm told that maybe it will be ready for this Friday by midnight if not then for sure by Monday or Tuesday. I've actually cried over this, that is how addicted to the internet. I finally made it to an internet cafe today because I'm so out of loop, no phone, internet and TV, I didn't know what was going on in the world.

I was unable to post my before photos on time and hoping that I will not be disqualified from the contest.

I've joined a gym near my new place, it's called GYM Expert, so far I like it and I've been super motivated. I bought myself a new gym outfit and I've been eating clean for the past 5 days. I'm really proud of myself and can't wait to see results.

How are you guys doing?

Registered User SweetScottsdale's Avatar
    SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The gym is the best place to make friends, but once you plug in you iPod and experience the sweat and music pumpin at the same time...you will forget everyone is there and just go at it. Take a pic of those skinny jeans and keep it on your phone, look at it between weight training sets, you'll go harder each time, you can do it!!

Originally Posted by Missgymrat View Post
    Ready to transform my body. I was just packing my clothes because I'm moving in two days and found some super sexy and tiny clothes from 3 years ago. I want to fit back into them bad. In order to fit back into them I will have to lose 25 pounds. Luckily I moving right next to a gym!! No excuses! I also hope to meet some motivating people during this journey.

Bring it on!
    My mind is very strong, I am beyond confident and dedicated, I will not stop until I finish first!! I will not lose, my mind does not even understand those words!!

www.********.com/fitandsexy

Everybody love freebies!!!! Get in on the hottest promo's - http://www.********.com/home.php#!/p...89883507730059

Follow my log....it's the journey to my current destination - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136105201

Well I'm not sure if I'm officially in this contest since I didn't make the deadline for the before pictures but I'm still putting in the hard work. This was my first week because I moved the week before. I've worked out 5 times this weeks and I lost 2 pounds. I'm super motivated and so proud of myself. This weekend was a challenge because we had people over on Friday and Saturday night for beers and we even went to a bar and for the first time ever I didn't drink beer. It was so difficult but it paid off on the scale.

week 1: 150.5 Lbs to 148.5 pounds

I'm having a great day so far and looking forward to today's workout.
    Finally found my earphones for my Ipod, couldn't find them since the moves since I still have tons of boxes to unpack. I've been working out with no music. I'm going to make a new playlist for tonight. Going shopping on Thursday, more fun to shop when clothes fit better!

Originally Posted by SweetScottsdale View Post
    Take a pic of those skinny jeans and keep it on your phone, look at it between weight training sets, you'll go harder each time, you can do it!!
    Thanks for the tip! I took my "before" photos too, those usually get me motivated. I don't usually make friends at the gym since I like listening to my Ipod and the new gym I joined last week because of my move is in a tough area of town. I prefer talking with people online.

I'm starting to realize how much easier it is for me to follow the diet while on vacation.
    I'm a high school English teacher so I have two months off. I'm finding it so much easier for
    the meal prep, I can sleep in and have lots of energy to workout. Yesterday I got a call from my old trainer, she wanted to know how I was doing and if I wanted to book an appointment.
    She's very expensive though $175 for a workout program, $65 for the nutrition. I just moved and bought a couch, washer and dryer and a patio set and paid cash so I have to cut down on the spending since I don't own credit cards. I am thinking of just going to see her for the nutrition part and continue my own workouts.

I've also discovered that if I workout past 9 pm, I have a really difficult time sleeping.
    I'm extremely exhausted today and sore. I feel like I should take a day off today but I want to save the day off for Saturday since I will be going to the U.S.

I'd like to buy some cheaper supplements in the States what are some of the names of the supplement chains?

Thanks

I ended up taking Wednesday off from the gym and it really paid off because I had a great shoulder and ab workout but then screwed up after my boyfriend brought me out to a new restaurant and I had a burger and ice cream after. I had difficulty sleeping because of the grease. yuck. Went shopping yesterday and bought 3 dresses to show off my training!