Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

New York Bodybuilders!

everyone from new york post where you live and where you workout.

i'm in white plains, and work out at the Y.

LifeLiquid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I workout at 181st in manhattan at a place called the "Big Gym"
    www.myspace.com/ukbarnaby

HaZarD26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Owego, New York (near Binghamton)

and I work out at Tioga Central High School..my high school

Age 16
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 162

Fitness Chik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Synergy in Long Island

RagingDemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RagingDemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RagingDemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RagingDemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RagingDemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RagingDemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RagingDemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PowerHouse in Garden City or Hard to hold in Franklin Square . Worst case scenario Valencia in Elmont
    It is not what you do but who you are that defines you.

UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    snyergy in west babylon?

Synergy in Franklin Square...................how is that Hard to Hold place?..........it always looks dead when i drive by.....and no cardio equipment??!?!........i'm in the market for a new gym anyways........i was thinking Gold's in Lynbrook.......any good suggestions in the area, guys?.........

UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UncleJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personally go to golds in deer park and golds in smithtown... how old are you?

RagingDemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RagingDemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RagingDemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RagingDemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RagingDemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RagingDemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RagingDemon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hard to Hold is a more hardcore gym . They have 3 heavy bags . That is good enough cardio for me and I for like it empty no need to wait for equipment besides after i'm done I go to Jani for postworkout sushi lol . More powerlifter friendly which I like . Hey fitness chik check out powerhouse in garden city it's right by roosevelt field

i passed by the new LA fitness by LIJ.............that place looks hugeeeeee........but i havent stopped in there yet....i heard its about 1200-1500 a year............**** that........and it looked really crowded and the "hey, look at me, im here" type gym........forget that.....not going there to be picked up.......lol, ya know

by the way, im 21..........

I had a 2 week pass to LA fitness . I did'nt like it too much . It is huge. The locker rooms have leather couches & plasma screen TV's . It's not really that crowded . I just did'nt like the atmosphere . Too uptight for me . It reminds me of CMS wellness in my office building . Have to admit they have cool machines but there dumbells only go up to 125 which sucks when u want to do heavy shrugs . Glad to know there are people from my area posting .

forget that.....now, what is the use of leather couchs in a gym.......your there to work out......not watch TV..........all these damn up-scale "Health Clubs".....god forbid you even call it a gym anymore............i'm they do have great new machines tho........o well..........i would not pay that anyway............what part of Queens are you from/

my golds only goes up to 125's too, it sucks i can't do chest press heavy, not enough weight... I used to go to a gym when i was in college in albany that the dumbells went up to 250, that was awsome, they just sat there and rotted but it was cool to know that there there just incase somebody was ever in need... Anyone have any big plans for the weekend?

Talking

I am in Queens Village . I work in Uniondale . As for LA Fitness my opinion is go to visit and that's it . If you go to there website you can get a 2 week pass. For a little variety it's good but as a gym i'd join not likely . It was to watch there cardio Belly Dancing class =) . Plans for this weekend not much as of yet but tomorrow is my b-day so maybe i'll go out to eat or something .

wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I go to GOLD'S in Lynbrook--dumbbells go up to 200-- I haven't gotten to use those--YET!
    Religion has certain ideas at the heart of which we call sacred. Meaning, Here is an idea that you?re not allowed to say anything bad about; you're just not. Why not? because you're not!? If somebody votes for a party you don't agree with, you're free to argue about it as much as you like; everybody will have an argument but nobody feels aggrieved by it. But on the other hand if somebody says 'I must not move a light switch on a Saturday', you say, 'I respect that'.

nice... I'm trying to lay low its hard for me to go out and not drink, and i'm really trying to get these last 3-4 pounds off the abs before my trip at the end of july...

i was thinking about stopping in the Gold's in Lynbrook..........get some prices and stuff..........hows the equipement, crowd and all there?..........

my Grandma actually lives in Queens Village..........i used to live there when i was little..........right by Braddock park........92nd and 224th, i believe........by PS 33.................

wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fitness Chik-- the equipment is good-- clean, your usual cast of gym characters (cel phone guy, fat lady in spandex, fat guy in spandex, guys giving attitude who are half your size) but other than that-- it is wonderful

what are you all about fitness chik?
    Religion has certain ideas at the heart of which we call sacred. Meaning, Here is an idea that you?re not allowed to say anything bad about; you're just not. Why not? because you're not!? If somebody votes for a party you don't agree with, you're free to argue about it as much as you like; everybody will have an argument but nobody feels aggrieved by it. But on the other hand if somebody says 'I must not move a light switch on a Saturday', you say, 'I respect that'.

I'm on 100th Ave & 217th . Right off Hempstead

Originally posted by wantmoresize
    Fitness Chik-- the equipment is good-- clean, your usual cast of gym characters (cel phone guy, fat lady in spandex, fat guy in spandex, guys giving attitude who are half your size) but other than that-- it is wonderful

what are you all about fitness chik?

basically just there to work out, not socialize......not the average college girl, just going there to go to walk on the treadmill for 15 minutes, look cute and leave.....ya know.........

The girls that go to the gym to look cute are the worst, its hard to concentrate when some girl half clothed is doing stiff lead dead lifts for 20 minutes in the dumbbell area where all the guys are....

Originally posted by Fitness Chik
    basically just there to work out, not socialize......not the average college girl, just going there to go to walk on the treadmill for 15 minutes, look cute and leave.....ya know.........
    so you train with weights?

so you train with weights?
    what?!?!?1........of course i do

Do you have a picture Fitness chic?

Originally posted by Fitness Chik
    what?!?!?1........of course i do
    I had misread your earlier post-- Ithought youw ere saying you are the typical college chick doing 15 mins of cardio then leaving LOL my bad by the way my name is Douglas

thought I would let everyone put a face with the name--
    Attached Images

looking big, with that signiture i thought you would be a fat ****... you would look alot better if you cut down, i would work on traps a little

Originally posted by UncleJohn
    looking big, with that signiture i thought you would be a fat ****... you would look alot better if you cut down, i would work on traps a little
    I am weighing in at 250 these days-- traps I am pulling some good #'s on--my family genetics have never allowed me to really cut-- everytime I ahve attempted, I would lose mass and never see abs--the only time I ever had abs was when , years ago, I cut down to 170-- I looked like a cancer patient after chemo-- but I had abs--I like being bulkier, even if it means a healthy layer of fat--but thanks for the insight-- I appreciate everyone's comments on here-- like a big family helping each other

Originally posted by UncleJohn
    Do you have a picture Fitness chic?
    yeh, but im at work right now......at home i do

I am weighing in at 250 these days-- traps I am pulling some good #'s on--my family genetics have never allowed me to really cut-- everytime I ahve attempted, I would lose mass and never see abs--the only time I ever had abs was when , years ago, I cut down to 170-- I looked like a cancer patient after chemo-- but I had abs--I like being bulkier, even if it means a healthy layer of fat--but thanks for the insight-- I appreciate everyone's comments on here-- like a big family helping each other
    try heavy deads, and upright rows... Those really brough my traps higher....

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast