Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 1702
    Motivation has returned Mikey Palmice's Avatar
    Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Have either you guys considered trying soy lecithin granules (good amounts of PA)? In my experience the strength gains whilst having them is comparable (if not better) than ArA, srs. Also, you get the muscle fullness. Only thing ArA might have over them are the workout pumps.

Great thing is you can run them both together (the soyl can replace GMS as an emulsifier).

Also, Ive run OG King previously, even double dosed it. Soy lecithin is 'better', in my experience with it thus far.
    Sounds great. does it need to be cycled? what about alternating between this and the ARA so you always have something going?

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have either you guys considered trying soy lecithin granules (good amounts of PA)? In my experience the strength gains whilst having them is comparable (if not better) than ArA, srs. Also, you get the muscle fullness. Only thing ArA might have over them are the workout pumps.

Great thing is you can run them both together (the soyl can replace GMS as an emulsifier).

Also, Ive run OG King previously, even double dosed it. Soy lecithin is 'better', in my experience with it thus far.
    An excellent emulsifier, an excellent muscle builder, and a top notch choice to stack w X-Factor/arachidonic acid.

Mesomorphicamerican NewAgeMayan's Avatar
    NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mikey Palmice View Post
    Sounds great. does it need to be cycled? what about alternating between this and the ARA so you always have something going?
    Dont *need* to cycle it, its more a food than a supp.

Id recommend running it whenever you run ArA, and also when not. Its very cheap. Check out the 'phosphatidic acid' thread in the main supp forum (soy lecithin is the source of PA).
    Olympus Labs

AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just ordered some XFA, GG, and ALCAR. Hoping to see dem gains.

Best dosing still 4XFA Pre-W with 2 scoops of GG and 2grams of ALCAR?

SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AK11 View Post
    Just ordered some XFA, GG, and ALCAR. Hoping to see dem gains.

Best dosing still 4XFA Pre-W with 2 scoops of GG and 2grams of ALCAR?
    Yep, 4-6 XFA w 2-3 scoops GG and 2g ALCAR or LCLT all taken preWO.

Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Without reading 53 pages.... What is the verdict on taking fish oil with OG X-Factor? Have 2 OG X-Factor and 2 Anabeta Elite on the way but currently take 6 fish oil caps a day.

Stop completely?
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Thanks man, everything arrived today! Can't wait to try it out.

Mesomorphicamerican NewAgeMayan's Avatar
    NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Wolf200 View Post
    Without reading 53 pages.... What is the verdict on taking fish oil with OG X-Factor? Have 2 OG X-Factor and 2 Anabeta Elite on the way but currently take 6 fish oil caps a day.

Stop completely?
    Up to you of course, but it seems current science would suggest eliminating as much omega3 intake as practically possible whilst supplementing with ArA.

If you absolutely *must* continue dosing fish oil, then try and do so as far away from your ArA dosing as possible.
    Olympus Labs

Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lecithin + ArA

Using Optima Lecithin for a month so far. Went up to 25g pre-workout, currently 15 pre & 11 post. I take 15g on off-days. 10.5g of Optima has 1.3g of PA.

I have not noticed any effect on appetite, pump or the rate of increase of my training weights.

The only effect I have noticed from ArA is a greater rate of increase of my training weights.

Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noughtilus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LCLT or Peak Beta+

I get the LCLT from Peak Beta+, one of your products. Any reason why you do not suggest this product in this instance?

Peak Beta+ gave a huge amount of stomach bloat, so I break the capsules into water with 1g bicarbonate of soda, which cured this problem but is impracticable at times.

How long might this solution remain active? How far away from a WO could one take this and still get the effect? How long does it remain active in the system? I currently use 6 caps in one dose, would 2 X 4 be better? If so, how far apart?

The Creatinol-O-Phosphate makes a huge difference to my WO and Peak Beta+ is a relatively cheap way of getting LCLT.

Originally Posted by Noughtilus View Post
    Using Optima Lecithin for a month so far. Went up to 25g pre-workout, currently 15 pre & 11 post. I take 15g on off-days. 10.5g of Optima has 1.3g of PA.

I have not noticed any effect on appetite, pump or the rate of increase of my training weights.

The only effect I have noticed from ArA is a greater rate of increase of my training weights.
    Greater strength gains is certainly a good "only" thing to notice from a product

Originally Posted by Noughtilus View Post
    I get the LCLT from Peak Beta+, one of your products. Any reason why you do not suggest this product in this instance?

Peak Beta+ gave a huge amount of stomach bloat, so I break the capsules into water with 1g bicarbonate of soda, which cured this problem but is impracticable at times.

How long might this solution remain active? How far away from a WO could one take this and still get the effect? How long does it remain active in the system? I currently use 6 caps in one dose, would 2 X 4 be better? If so, how far apart?

The Creatinol-O-Phosphate makes a huge difference to my WO and Peak Beta+ is a relatively cheap way of getting LCLT.
    Peak Beta+ is an excellent option for your LCLT. The heavy dose of COP can be hard on some peoples stomachs, though it seems to be in rare instances. Glad to hear you quickly remedied that and have been enjoying the product since!

First workout with this stack didn't quite live up to my expectations. Left me with a couple of questions actually. First, the effects are supposed to increase each time you take it, correct? I mean I wasn't expecting do smash every single PR I have but I didn't notice anything and was wondering if this is common with the first few doses.

I also remember seeing something about how you shouldn't take a protein/carb mix with XF/A for some reason. Don't remember if it was in this thread or another but it seemed odd to me. Could you possibly clear this up for me?

Also Pre/Post Jym are good to go along with this, correct? I tried working out without it the other day and I noticed a significant decrease in focus and energy. Had to actually cut my workout short because I just had no drive.

Sorry about all the questions but the ideas behind this product/ARA in general have changed a lot since the first few pages so I figured I'd ask one of the people who actually knows what they're talking about directly. Thanks!

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First workout with this stack didn't quite live up to my expectations. Left me with a couple of questions actually. First, the effects are supposed to increase each time you take it, correct? I mean I wasn't expecting do smash every single PR I have but I didn't notice anything and was wondering if this is common with the first few doses.

I also remember seeing something about how you shouldn't take a protein/carb mix with XF/A for some reason. Don't remember if it was in this thread or another but it seemed odd to me. Could you possibly clear this up for me?

Also Pre/Post Jym are good to go along with this, correct? I tried working out without it the other day and I noticed a significant decrease in focus and energy. Had to actually cut my workout short because I just had no drive.

Sorry about all the questions but the ideas behind this product/ARA in general have changed a lot since the first few pages so I figured I'd ask one of the people who actually knows what they're talking about directly. Thanks!
    After one workout you expect it to work? It takes a while for it to build up. Pre jym is fine. Take it at least 1 1/2 after eating, and half hour before training.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey Palmice will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I have run XFA on a few occassion and each time it seemed to hit me after about 10 days. That was always on 4 pills. this cycle I switched to 6 pills and like it even better now. Strength increase and muscle fullness are what I like the best about it. Weight gain as well

oh yeah, this stuff works much better if you don't eat too close to your workout. when I first tried it that was my issue and somebody on here suggested eating earlier and it started to kick in after that. Also, no fish oil, very important. I try to eat at least an hour before taking the XFA. I take it with my preworkout which consists of white flood, hemavol, glycergrow, bulk LCLT and bcaa. I bet in a week you will love this stuff. It kinda hits you one day within two weeks. stays really strong up to the end of the run. 50 workouts

Thanks for the input. Glad to hear all I have to change is taking my protein earlier.

Thanks for the input. Glad to hear all I have to change is taking my protein earlier.
    Believe me, I'm happy to actually be able to provide some info to somebody. I'm usually the one asking the questions. One thing I do know, is that over the last 5 years anytime that I achieved any personal best it was always during an XFA cycle. And it never fails that I'll get at least one, wow you look bigger than usual remarks from somebody.

snrub2593 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snrub2593 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snrub2593 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snrub2593 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snrub2593 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snrub2593 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snrub2593 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snrub2593 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snrub2593 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snrub2593 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snrub2593 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What are your thoughts on taking this along with Clear Muscle HMB? Also referring to this

http://www.bodyactive-nation.co.uk/a...nic-acid-cycle

All four should be taken 45 minutes preworkout. I did this and felt like absolute ****. I had terrible tasting burps aswell as an upset stomach. So far i've taken 2 spread out today and feel fine. Also ARA is better dosed only on workout days correct? Sorry if the answers are infront of me I just want to get my moneys worth, which I'm sure I will.
    Last edited by snrub2593; 01-29-2015 at 02:19 PM.

Originally Posted by Mikey Palmice View Post
    Believe me, I'm happy to actually be able to provide some info to somebody. I'm usually the one asking the questions. One thing I do know, is that over the last 5 years anytime that I achieved any personal best it was always during an XFA cycle. And it never fails that I'll get at least one, wow you look bigger than usual remarks from somebody.
    Such great feedback. If you wanted to make a video review, MN would make it worth your while.

JoeBrant17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Such great feedback. If you wanted to make a video review, MN would make it worth your while.
    My situation is that I get out of school around 11:50 am, if I ate before I left around 8am would I be good to take the 4 pills around 1 pm when I go to the gym? Also if I take Beta Alanine with my 4 pills preworkout would that affect any results? Thanks!

Originally Posted by JoeBrant17 View Post
    My situation is that I get out of school around 11:50 am, if I ate before I left around 8am would I be good to take the 4 pills around 1 pm when I go to the gym? Also if I take Beta Alanine with my 4 pills preworkout would that affect any results? Thanks!
    Beta alanine is fine to take w XF/XFA. Beta alanine is best dosed spread throughout the day.

Eating 4 hours preWO would be far too long for me, I don't like training fasted personally. If you ate a snack around 10, then took XF at 11:30 and trained at 12 that might work better for you than going so long without food prior to training.

UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So, is 6 pills preWO and none of rest days the correct dose for me? I'm 225 lbs
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Supplements:
    FOOD!!!
    ON Whey (Double Rich Chocolate)
    Allmax Creatine
    Orange Triad
    Orange Oximega Fish Oil
    Super Cissus Rx
    DAA/Erase stack
    White Flood/Hemavol Stack
    And more FOOD!!!

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UOFLcards2011 View Post
    that would be fine
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UOFLcards2011 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What about fish oil dosage? Have heard keep it 4 hours away from your ArA dose. Also, what about a supplement like Super Cissus Rx?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Supplements:
    FOOD!!!
    ON Whey (Double Rich Chocolate)
    Allmax Creatine
    Orange Triad
    Orange Oximega Fish Oil
    Super Cissus Rx
    DAA/Erase stack
    White Flood/Hemavol Stack
    And more FOOD!!!

What about fish oil dosage? Have heard keep it 4 hours away from your ArA dose. Also, what about a supplement like Super Cissus Rx?
    I usually cut the fish oil, but this last cycle I actually tried out Super Cissus. First of all, the Super Cissus is amazing!!! I must have had insane amounts of inflamation in my shoulders and dosed 9 pills per day for a month and it went away. Restored my range of motion and I felt better than I have in years. I later started my current XFA cycle and took 2-4 pills per day, but I did it in the evening only. I take the XFA around 11am usually. I have two workouts left in my XFA cycle and I'm going to superdose the Super Cissus when I finish for a few weeks. Love that stuff

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just cut it out for tr short run
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Absolutely correct.

Got your PM and answered these ones there, let me know if you need any further assistance!

immme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very helpful topic,but i didn't see any discuss about training with ARA,which workout plan do you think is more effective for muscle gain?high sets low rep?

Just thought of this, but should I also cut out fish like salmon and sardines? My diet usually consists if quite a bit if both and was wondering if this might interfere with the XFA.