808Gumby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Nitric Oxide Pill/Tablet Form??

I wanna know what products gave u good results?? i dont think i can handle powder form, because of the taste!! im mainly after the PUMPS!!!!

Debtaing between BSN Nitrix, MRI NO2, Pump-Tech, Xyience XNO or any other reccomendations??

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 808Gumby
    I wanna know what products gave u good results?? i dont think i can handle powder form, because of the taste!! im mainly after the PUMPS!!!!

Debtaing between BSN Nitrix, MRI NO2, Pump-Tech, Xyience XNO or any other reccomendations??
    Controlled labs white blood. and if you want a kick ass stack add green bulge.

808Gumby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    coo coo, thxs anyone else have success with white blood and green bulge??

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)

dc-five has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took a cycle of MRI's NO2 and the pumps were pretty good but it's a little expensive for a 21 day cycle. Currently stacking white blood (no) and green bulge (cee) and have had great gains and pumps for half the price.

ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

For me it's pure L-arginine in bulk powder, sure it takes harsh, but I get great pumps from it

Midpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Great stuff!!

I'd suggest taking NITRIX and stacking it with NO-Xplode and Cell Mass. I took the "BSN stack" combination and had big gains. If you don't mind taking a testosterone amplifier I'd add Axis- HT, it will give you great gains. I took just the three and saw good results. My friend who was just getting back into lifting added Axis-HT and he caught up with me in strength and size. Good luck!!

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 808Gumby
    coo coo, thxs anyone else have success with white blood and green bulge??
    Yes....good stuff. I have tried many different brands have been most satisfied by this one.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

[ViPeR] has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [ViPeR] has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) [ViPeR] has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nitrix..

price isn't an issue I can get them for $25 a pop w/ the bottle and samples!!
    Go here for all your supplement questions B4 you ask!!
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=7314826#post7314826[/url]

cballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would personally go with the mri brand.it is a little expensive but i cld definitly feel a difference whn i was on it as opposed to off it.also my muscles always felt pumped which is a gd feeling.

cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cosmo34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if money is no worry then MRI's is the best I've had. I'd recommend the 300ct bottle if you get it. White Blood is pretty good and cheap and you could try Shock Therapy too, it's a powder but the taste is actaully not that bad

shamrock83179 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shamrock83179 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shamrock83179 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shamrock83179 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shamrock83179 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shamrock83179 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shamrock83179 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shamrock83179 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shamrock83179 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shamrock83179 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shamrock83179 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dont understand why people spend a lot on a l-arginine blend such as nitro-tech Nitrx when l-arginine pure form is cheaper and does just the same as the more expensive stuff

MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How about AEX NO by VPX? I haven't tried it, but supposedly it's a better form of Arginine that is absorbed way better than others. But of course, you never know if it will work or not. Sounds good though, I've been meaning to try it my self.

reko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pbl

i've tried pbl nos matrix, it was ok too. it took me around 10 days to feel the effect of it.

RogueLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I found Nitrix to give very little in the way of pumps, especially considering the cost. I stacked it with NO-Xplode as that is supposed to be something of a catalyst for the Nitrix and as I said, was disappointed.

I am now taking the Shock Therapy/Storm stack and have noticed notably better pumps and energy than with my BSN stack...Shock Therapy would be my recomendation even though its neither a pill nor a tablet.

Good, the enemy of great! Blackjackcat's Avatar
    Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Shamrock, how much of the arginine powder do you take preworkout? Where do you buy yours from?

Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why do you want pumps so bad? If it's just the feeling that you like then go for it but don't expect it to do anything to help build muscle. You should use your money elsewhere.
    Rep system sucks, we all agree, the only ones who really use it are idiots who think it makes a difference

marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just dont like remebering to take all of the pills I like the powder form NO2 better.
    Anything you need you can get at 7-11