Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100)

RecoverPro FAIL, Xtend Grape WIN!!!!

Been a long time Xtend user, 3-4 years, always stuck to Watermelon and Green Apple, tub after tub. Somehow decided to change and ordered two new tubs of Refreshing Grape last week.

HOLY BALLS!!!!!!!!! Blows watermelon & green apple out of the water, this stuff is unbelievable! I'm hooked even more than before, DAAAAAAAAMN.

On the downside, I also ordered a tub of RecoverPro. On paper it looks awesome. Cheap (cheaper than Xtend at the planet), somewhat better profile (NO glutamine! 4:1:1 BCAA ratio. But also no Citrulline Malate, which I'm bummed about), more content than Xtend.

But daaaamn that sh|t tastes vicious! Can't get it down, nada, nothing, it's just plain aweful I know the higher Leucine content makes the taste hard to mask, but I'm adding bulk Leucine to Xtend and is still tastes awesome.

/blog

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Unhappy

sorry you didn't like the taste, man... you're one of the few, but we can't please everyone, right?

on the flipside, i'd personally rather sacrifice the minute dosing of cit/mal for the price/serving ratio... but that's me.

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i can't stand Xtend grape.........but RecoverPro has a good taste to me. Everyone is different but a tub of RecoverPro last a HELL of alot longer for me than Xtend.....and I really like the higher dose of Leucine in RecoverPro...
    Last edited by dirtdogg; 05-21-2010 at 01:15 PM.
    Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees......

Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100) Itadienekes is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    sorry you didn't like the taste, man... you're one of the few, but we can't please everyone, right?

on the flipside, i'd personally rather sacrifice the minute dosing of cit/mal for the price/serving ratio... but that's me.
    No worries man. I'm hoping someone has some tricks to make the taste better. Like I said, I like the RecoverPro profile A LOT better than Xtend's profile - damnit, it's been years that Glutamine has been debunked, take that sh|t out! And the 4:1:1 ratio is excellent. Just wish I could stand the taste - I'm gonna keep trying, maybe with some gatorade powder, or crystal light.

Edit: I realize you said I'm one of the few who doesn't like the taste, wondering if I just got an un-mixed tub or something's off. It's not that I don't like the taste, it's that all I can taste is the Leucine, as if there was barely any flavoring in the tub. I have bulk leucine, too, and a scoop of that compared to a scoop of RecoverPro has almost the same aweful taste
    Last edited by Itadienekes; 05-21-2010 at 01:25 PM.

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Itadienekes View Post
    No worries man. I'm hoping someone has some tricks to make the taste better. Like I said, I like the RecoverPro profile A LOT better than Xtend's profile - damnit, it's been years that Glutamine has been debunked, take that sh|t out! And the 4:1:1 ratio is excellent. Just wish I could stand the taste - I'm gonna keep trying, maybe with some gatorade powder, or crystal light.
    I mix mine with Sportspharma Carb Max.........this taste good to me or you could just try using more water.....
    Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees......

Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godspeed409 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    (NO glutamine! 4:1:1 BCAA ratio. But also no Citrulline Malate, which I'm bummed about), more content than Xtend.

/blog
    Too much Glutamine hate on this board imo.. Like its a bad thing.
    Much Love to Eggland's Best Eggs, Costco Salmon, Chicken of the Sea Tuna, and Chickens everywhere.

Originally Posted by dirtdogg View Post
    I mix mine with Sportspharma Carb Max.........this taste good to me or you could just try using more water.....
    Cool, will do, thanks!

Originally Posted by Godspeed409 View Post
    Too much Glutamine hate on this board imo.. Like its a bad thing.
    Well, it's been shown to be useless. Not bad. Just useless

Gr8Wall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gr8Wall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gr8Wall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gr8Wall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gr8Wall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gr8Wall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gr8Wall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gr8Wall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gr8Wall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gr8Wall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gr8Wall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do they sell any kind of samples of RecoverPRO? I love the price and would definitely consider buying i would just really like to try a sample to make sure taste is tollerable.

Originally Posted by Gr8Wall View Post
    Do they sell any kind of samples of RecoverPRO? I love the price and would definitely consider buying i would just really like to try a sample to make sure taste is tollerable.
    If they don't, pm me your address I'll try to get a small sample to you from my tub.

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    the taste from recoverpro is fine, try bulk BCAA's then you'll have something to hate. Really its flavored but doesnt have much of a taste at all. Its not nearly as stong as Xtend but it masks the bitterness and tastes rather neuteral

UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000)
    RecoverPro uses a lot less flavoring. It's much lighter than xtend.

StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100) StringerrBell is not very well liked. (-100)
    Meh, xtend may taste slightly better than recoverpro, neither tastes very pleasant IMO, however recoverpro destroys xtend for what you receive for your dollar

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Edit: I realize you said I'm one of the few who doesn't like the taste, wondering if I just got an un-mixed tub or something's off. It's not that I don't like the taste, it's that all I can taste is the Leucine, as if there was barely any flavoring in the tub. I have bulk leucine, too, and a scoop of that compared to a scoop of RecoverPro has almost the same aweful taste
    try shaking your tub a bit before you serve up your scoops and see if that makes a difference at all.

Originally Posted by Gr8Wall View Post
    If they don't, pm me your address I'll try to get a small sample to you from my tub.
    very generous of you, dude... if you prefer to keep your stash intact for whatever reason, he could always PM me and i'd be glad to send a couple servings out to him to try.

Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
    the taste from recoverpro is fine, try bulk BCAA's then you'll have something to hate. Really its flavored but doesnt have much of a taste at all. Its not nearly as stong as Xtend but it masks the bitterness and tastes rather neuteral
    absolutely agreed... primordial's bulk BCAA aren't extremely bitter, but they're expensive.

Originally Posted by StringerrBell View Post
    recoverpro destroys xtend for what you receive for your dollar
    this.

j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used recoverypro before and you guys right on the taste no so so good but if
    you mix it sugar free (ralphs,kool aid)taste awesome. I like recoverypro specially for the
    price. Cant beat it.

Hutchy56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hutchy56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Well, it's been shown to be useless. Not bad. Just useless
    i think it supports immune system.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try adding some flavoring to the the RecoverPRO. Some extra lemonade flavor.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hutchy56 View Post
    i think it supports immune system.
    Read this

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=296598651

And also

Originally Posted by NO HYPE
    You could get much better results from NAC, since it enhances immune functions [significantly] better than glutamine. Endogenously synthesised glutamine levels are double the concentration of any other amino acid within the human body. In addition, healthy adults aquire rather large amounts from diet & protein shakes alone. When considering the fact that our intracellular/intramuscular/plasma glutamine concentrations are so high [standard reference ranges for plasma glutamine are around 500-1000 mol/L], where is the logic for supplementing an amino acid that is already present in such sufficient amounts?

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    With the exception of supplemental glutamine's beneficial role in gastrointestinal disorders (and general gut health), sepsis, and for the recovery from trauma and or surgery.... there's not much sense in administering a product that is very much limited in it's availability for physiological uptake, due to the fact that it's endogenous levels (prior to supplementation) are double the concentration of any other amino acid within the human body (1). Besides.... it's already synthesised within the body in large amounts, found in food, and found in significant amounts within a protein shake.

Endogenous glutamine plays a detrimental role in physiological homeostasis. It plays an equally important role in immune system functions, and most of the glutamine that is utilized for this purpose is naturally synthesized in vivo, and is supplied by the plasma glutamine. In healthy adults, the standard reference ranges for plasma glutamine are around 500-1000 mol/L (2), and do not require supplementation to maintain those figures.

Supplemental glutamine would only benefit us if our intracellular muscle glutamine concentrations were depleted. There are numerous studies that indicate no intracellular muscle glutamine depletion whatsoever following extensive exercise, but even if we do experience some glutamine attenuation.... we are still producing it within us, and getting it through our diet.

In healthy adults, dietary consumption of glutamine has been estimated to be around 5 grams per day (3). Foods such as meat, fish, dairy products, eggs, beans, cabbage, spinach, parsley, beets, ect. are all common sources. A single 3-oz serving of meat contains around 3-4 grams of glutamine. (4)

Now let's add on top of all that, the fact that an average 50 gram protein shake, there's about 4.5+ grams of glutamine. So for a 150 lb individual at only 2 protein shakes a day, that's around 9-10 grams of supplemental glutamine.

So for those of you that feel that glutamine is worth supplementing, we're looking at a minimum of around 15+ grams of glutamine intake per day, in addition to what is being produced endogenously.... Do you really think we need more?

(1)http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/93/3/813

(2)http://jn.nutrition.org/cgi/reprint/132/9/2580.pdf

(3) http://gut.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/45/1/6

(4) http://www.answers.com/topic/glutamine
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shadar bringing down the hammer lol

balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ya same thing here im a college student iwth a limited budget and i loved the recoverpro formula on paper and was really looking forward to it when i bought it but i cant stand the taste...thinking back at it now i kinda regret not gettting xtend...im not sure because maybe its just a bad batch or something because i use bulk bcaa's and it tastes just as bitter with just a hint of lemon
    oo ya and OP i end up mixing a packet of crystal light and a scoop of gatorade powder and it doesnt taste that bad anymore...but the crystal light and gatorade powder end up costing more than the actual recoverpro feelsbadman

edit: hey i was wondering if i could get a sample of recoverpro because after reading some good reviews on its tastes i definitely think there is something wrong with my tub because it tastes absolutely bitter...thanks
    Last edited by balkp; 05-24-2010 at 01:43 AM. Reason: spelling

......................... samsumon's Avatar
    samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Xtend watermelon to me almost 5 months to finish. Taste was that bad.
    !@!@!@!@!!@!

W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) W1LL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Try adding some flavoring to the the RecoverPRO. Some extra lemonade flavor.
    yup you can buy those little individual crystal light packets to help the taste out. BCAA powder tastes super rough unflavored so i imagine if you don't get the flavoring right it can still taste pretty shtty
    My training http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122988501

balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by W1LL View Post
    yup you can buy those little individual crystal light packets to help the taste out. BCAA powder tastes super rough unflavored so i imagine if you don't get the flavoring right it can still taste pretty shtty
    ya thats what i do...some gatorade orange powder and a packet of lemonade crystal light for my intra workout

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP BIAAAATCHES!

Aight, I definitely have to apologize to AI for the sensationalist thread title.

It's been 2'ish weeks of using RecoverPro, and I LOOOOOVE it.
    I got used to the taste, it's still not pleasing, but it's gotten bearable.
    Occasionally I mix in lemon Gatorade powder and it actually tastes great.

But the most important part ... the reason why I wanted to try RecoverPro... the profile is KILLER and I'm noticing a difference in recovery, even over heavy Xtend use. 4:1:1 is the way to go! No crap, just BCAAs. I like it.

Price is definitely unbeatable.

RecoverPro is going to be one of my staples from now on. 3 scoops around Workout #1, 2 scoops around Workout #2, 5 servings/day @ 30g BCAAs/day = 1 month supply for $40.

Win!
    - Amateur Muay Thai 4-1
    - Amateur MMA 1-1

[IIFYM Crew], [IF Crew], Fighter.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ICE>all

in my experience

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    ICE>all

in my experience
    Maybe flavor? But ICE's profile vs. price is worse than Xtend, and can't come close to RecoverPro...
    - Amateur Muay Thai 4-1
    - Amateur MMA 1-1

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe flavor? But ICE's profile vs. price is worse than Xtend, and can't come close to RecoverPro...
    raws raws raws, as always, raws are the reason people use brands like thermolife, xf, beverly, etc

the raw ingredients in ICE is why it takes the win, I could care less about flavor

ajinopure bcaa's have shown me tremendous leaning out and fullness, other brands havent been as useful for me nor do they hold the reputation for quality.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    raws raws raws, as always, raws are the reason people use brands like thermolife, xf, beverly, etc

the raw ingredients in ICE is why it takes the win, I could care less about flavor

ajinopure bcaa's have shown me tremendous leaning out and fullness, other brands havent been as useful for me nor do they hold the reputation for quality.
    Hmmmm. Good point, something I didn't consider. I'll look more into it. Other than "forum reputation", how do you come to the conclusion that XF uses high quality raws? Thanks for the input man!
    - Amateur Muay Thai 4-1
    - Amateur MMA 1-1

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmmmm. Good point, something I didn't consider. I'll look more into it. Other than "forum reputation", how do you come to the conclusion that XF uses high quality raws? Thanks for the input man!
    Ajinomoto Amino Acid.

Also, I should mention that the taste isn't overpowering because we use a lot less flavoring agents, yet it's enjoyable. Give it a try sometimes, I see 2 Lb. tub (90 servings) for $43.

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does it say Ajipure on the bottle?
    "THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL. If you're reading this and never get anywhere close to your ultimate strength levels (AT WHATEVER REP RANGE) you will never get to your utmost level of potential size." Dante Trudel

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Serious? Recoverpro is one of the lightest flavors on the market for any product. I mean its one thing if you just don't like the flavor, but it should be extremely easy to get down. just add more water and it tastes like water with a hint of lemon.