Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Noordeen84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi

I just finished my first bottle of ebol... All I can say is, I hope I will get better results on my second one which I just opened.

I had three meals and drank three protien shakes a day,, EVERYDAY,, everyone at the GYM tells me that my workouts are intense.

I do stregth training,, so mainly 4-7 reps per set on all my workouts,, except for legs, I do 10 reps per set.

I am currently stacking the ebol with Universal Mstack.

I think the reason why I have not seen much ebol effects is that when I was stacking it with Tbol half the way through my ebol bottle, the Tbol made me **** 7 times a day or more!!, so I am suspecting that a lot of the ebol I took went down the toilet. haha

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Noordeen84 View Post
    Hi

I do stregth training,, so mainly 4-7 reps per set on all my workouts,, except for legs, I do 10 reps per set.
    If this is the same thing that you have been doing in the past few months before you started E-BOL then there is no wonder that you don't get as much of beneift as you could.

The secret behind adaptogens (and ecdysterone, turkesterone and ginseng are primarily this: adaptogens) is that they help your body to better cope with overreaching.
    Actually, overreaching (even approximating slight overtraining) is the KEY to break plateaus.

So, you need to modify your training by introducing NEW stimuli, and increase workload. Under normal circumstances (with suboptimal diet, suboptimal regeneration and without adaptogens), your body will barely benefit from overreaching, on contrary, you may run into full blwon overtraining syndrome and even worsen your performance and body composition.

However, with such a strong adaptogen as E-BOL (and you even stacked it with M-Stack which is a good product on its own) your body can more likely "walk through" plateaus as it may cope MUCH better with overcompensating the overreaching training stimulus.

Of course, just having a fix diet and training plan doesn't suffice to get the full benefits. You need a variable training (to set new stimuli) and a viariable diet and regeneration times as well in order to meet the new demands that have been created by the increased training stimulus.

With adaptogens, you need to work much more, but in the end you can get results you have never dared to dream of (with a natural, non hormonal product).

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well said, Dr. P...

Noordeen, this is good advice so please don't give up on the product. Ecdy's mode of action differs from that of traditional anabolics. As such, you need to position them subsequent to a biological stressor as Dr. P is describing.

To just hammer protein, continue your usual routine (hate that word) and expect adaptogens to exert their unique effects isn't the answer. This isn't a cop out. Ecdy is capable of eliciting PH type gains but must be appropriately positioned in order to reap those benefits.

Before starting on that second bottle, give this some thought. Take a week to consider these points, craft a plan and make the most of it. You won't be disappointed..
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And if now someone is scratching their head and asking themselves how to practically proceed, there is a program called "Blueprint" that Mixelflick has developed over many years he gathered experience with ecdysterone. Apparently, his clients are all extremely happy about the results they get from it.

acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100) acidking is not very well liked. (-100)
    My first bottle has just finished, got a second one. I am extremely happy with the results. Like Dr P suggested, I happened to have changed my routine when started e-bol so maybe thats why I am seeing better results. My routine is 4 day splits, eating clean.
    I am stacking it with T-bomb, which I will continue to do so for the next month Jan, just because I am liking the results, will stack with t-bol in March, and will cycle off e-bol for Feb.

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Resurgent View Post
    If E-Bol is such good s, why isnt it really expensive

lol. you're 16 so i'll let this slide.

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

i'll sell it you for the double the price if it makes you feel better.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tom riddle View Post
    i'll sell it you for the double the price if it makes you feel better.
    lol, I thought it was plenty expensive, but some people are never satisfied!

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DR_P View Post
    And if now someone is scratching their head and asking themselves how to practically proceed, there is a program called "Blueprint" that Mixelflick has developed over many years he gathered experience with ecdysterone. Apparently, his clients are all extremely happy about the results they get from it.
    Thanks Dr. P.

See Persh's log here.... He just achieved a new 1RM on his bench press and is well on his way to bigger numbers. Specifically, he dosed Ebol and utilized a recommended loading pattern I spec out in The Blueprint for used with Ecdy.

Ebol + Blueprint is a winner. Wasn't a surprise to me..

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Thanks Dr. P.

See Persh's log here.... He just achieved a new 1RM on his bench press and is well on his way to bigger numbers. Specifically, he dosed Ebol and utilized a recommended loading pattern I spec out in The Blueprint for used with Ecdy.

Ebol + Blueprint is a winner. Wasn't a surprise to me..
    Anything you can share with the public or will we have to buy this e-book to find out?

molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50) molto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the doctor prescribed to me a proton pump inhibitor (pantazol) for the stomach issues
    I took the first tablet yesterday and felt better

It's Supposed to Hurt! Thuirwyne's Avatar
    Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personally, I'm finishing up my first bottle and, here are my results.

Incline dumbell presses with the 70's (65's before)for 12 reps.

1 arm dumbell rows with the 95's (8o's before) for 7 reps (stupid dumbell bruised my hand/finger to the bone. I had a contusion on both sides of the hand, up the index, middle, and ring finger, and today is the first day I've had no numbness). Let's just say it's not a joint product...

...and none of that jerky body language lifting, strict and controlled.

Purposely over-reached the first 2 weeks with volume training, backed off this last week.

I hope this stays around for awhile, there are some labs doing studies on ecdy, proposing giving more of an affinity in vivo by changing it's genetic structure a little. It's also been studied as effective for wound healing, on rabbits.

The info's out there folks.
    Food Aggressive

Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by molto View Post
    the doctor prescribed to me a proton pump inhibitor (pantazol) for the stomach issues
    I took the first tablet yesterday and felt better
    You could also try ginger and some diet changes as natural alternatives. Long term use of those proton pump inhibitors may lead to negative feedback.
    Food Aggressive

Originally Posted by Thuirwyne View Post

1 arm dumbell rows with the 95's (8o's before) for 7 reps (stupid dumbell bruised my hand/finger to the bone. I had a contusion on both sides of the hand, up the index, middle, and ring finger, and today is the first day I've had no numbness). Let's just say it's not a joint product...

Purposely over-reached the first 2 weeks with volume training, backed off this last week.

I hope this stays around for awhile, there are some labs doing studies on ecdy, proposing giving more of an affinity in vivo by changing it's genetic structure a little. It's also been studied as effective for wound healing, on rabbits.

from 80 to 95 isn't too shabby of an improvement, assuming you plateaued right before that?

isoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Thuirwyne View Post

Holy cow! those are some great lifts! this is great feedback for this product, off topic but if you were single and lived in indianapolis...

Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The bottle smells like cinnamon rolls I do feel kinda drowsy after taking the pills though its my 2nd day taking them
    NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jwilliams2 View Post
    I do feel kinda drowsy after taking the pills though its my 2nd day taking them

probably the Ashwagandha, its sorta soothing to the mind.

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blackdream71 View Post
    probably the Ashwagandha, its sorta soothing to the mind.
    I think that's what has been affecting me...I honestly like it though! Great sleep!

Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    Holy cow! those are some great lifts! this is great feedback for this product, off topic but if you were single and lived in indianapolis...

from 80 to 95 isn't too shabby of an improvement, assuming you plateaued right before that?
    In context, when I did the rows, it was with 80lbs for 12 good reps. Any more than this and the reps would end up being not so pretty. I either use those or bent over rows for a mass move (I used to love dl's until my obliques went out of control). Some dude had the 85's sooo...

Today is legs, and I can already back squat pretty heavy, so we'll see.
    Food Aggressive

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So each bottle lasts 12.5 days?
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

Originally Posted by BigCool View Post
    So each bottle lasts 12.5 days?
    E-BOL is 25 days at full dosage.

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My bad, public schools. Any promotions or deals anywhere i.e, BOGO or sales?

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

1k+

henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BigCool View Post
    My bad, public schools. Any promotions or deals anywhere i.e, BOGO or sales?
    Search e-bol in google and hit shopping. Search for the lowest price ($26)

Originally Posted by henryrox View Post
    Search e-bol in google and hit shopping. Search for the lowest price ($26)
    Definitely check that, but I'm thinking that would be the old one. The reviews in the store have an old review messing up the rating, I think that needs to be fixed.

edit: yea that is the old one, but thanks, repped.

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

1k+

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    I think that's what has been affecting me...I honestly like it though! Great sleep!

i use the "Sensoril" brand on its own, great stuff.

Noordeen84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If this is the same thing that you have been doing in the past few months before you started E-BOL then there is no wonder that you don't get as much of beneift as you could.

The secret behind adaptogens (and ecdysterone, turkesterone and ginseng are primarily this: adaptogens) is that they help your body to better cope with overreaching.
    Actually, overreaching (even approximating slight overtraining) is the KEY to break plateaus.

So, you need to modify your training by introducing NEW stimuli, and increase workload. Under normal circumstances (with suboptimal diet, suboptimal regeneration and without adaptogens), your body will barely benefit from overreaching, on contrary, you may run into full blwon overtraining syndrome and even worsen your performance and body composition.

However, with such a strong adaptogen as E-BOL (and you even stacked it with M-Stack which is a good product on its own) your body can more likely "walk through" plateaus as it may cope MUCH better with overcompensating the overreaching training stimulus.

Of course, just having a fix diet and training plan doesn't suffice to get the full benefits. You need a variable training (to set new stimuli) and a viariable diet and regeneration times as well in order to meet the new demands that have been created by the increased training stimulus.

With adaptogens, you need to work much more, but in the end you can get results you have never dared to dream of (with a natural, non hormonal product).
    I think I understand what your saying.
    Yes you are right, that has been my workout routine for about 3 months when I first started the ebol.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I have decided to change the order of each muscle group workouts in a way that I dont over train, I will also need to add reps to my sets, so say 10 reps per set + lots of cardio which I never done during the past few months.

Am I missing something? please Advise.

RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedWings91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "If E-bol is such good s"- Maybe you should use that extra money you want to spend on E-bol for hooked on phonics.
    My favorite Supplement companies: Universal(animal) and Controlled Labs !!! FTW

Current Stack:

CL-Green Mag
    CL-White Flood
    CL-Glycergrow
    ON Gold standard Whey
    Animal Pak
    Animal Flex
    ON-Fish Oil

"I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street"
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger-

Originally Posted by henryrox View Post
    Anything you can share with the public or will we have to buy this e-book to find out?
    I'd love to, but it wouldn't be fair to my customers..

I can tell you that it'll take a LOT of trial and error to get it right though. That isn't hype. It took me a good 10 years to put this all together. I can confidently state that it took every bit of obsessive compulsive disorder in me to get it done

Twenty five dollars for my Blueprint course really isn't much of a gamble. In fact, whether you choose to use Ecdy or not it'll benefit you tremendously. If you order now, you'll also get The Blueprint Periodic - For Strength Athletes at no additional charge. Going forward, the price will increase to $35 or so for both.

I offer a 100% no questions asked refund. I'm proud to say that in a year's time, I've only had to refund one customer. Honestly, he didn't even give it a fair shake. Requested his refund within 2 weeks, which tells me he couldn't have tried it.

Again, whatever road you take I'm sure you'll see some results from the E-bol.

Quality product from a quality company...
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 12-29-2009 at 04:01 AM.

Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe in the future we could work on an E-bol+Blueprint promo. The thought has certainly entertained my mind .

Originally Posted by Noordeen84 View Post
    I think I understand what your saying.
    Yes you are right, that has been my workout routine for about 3 months when I first started the ebol.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I have decided to change the order of each muscle group workouts in a way that I dont over train, I will also need to add reps to my sets, so say 10 reps per set + lots of cardio which I never done during the past few months.

Am I missing something? please Advise.
    Adding reps is one of several possible masures. Introducing supersets, negative repetitions, additional exercises, or just increased workout frequency... all of these things can contribute but need to be introduced WISELY and with a PLAN.

In essence, you must find ways how to approach some sort of training "overload". Of course, you MUST NOT be overloading all the time, as this would inevitably lead into fatal overtraining syndrome. It's a delicate balance between variable training stimulation and variable regeneration periods. A hyper-potent adaptogen such as E-BOL will significanlt yhelp you to withstand such overload phases and to recuperate from them. The result will be: GROWTH.

Although I have never seen in detail Mixelflick's Blueprint plan, he does absolutely have the same philosophy regarding Ecdysterone as I have and he is certainly the guy with higher expertise and experience when it comes to the fine-adjustment of the small but incredibly important details and ongoing adjustments of your training plan that have huge impact on your success.

When I train then I exactely know - at any given time point - where I am on the overreaching-scale and can make excellent progress in combination with Ecdy. However, Mixelflick is the guy who put his cumulative experiences into a generally valid training formula that will apply for most if not for all people who use it. After all, good results are what counts, and so far I have seen only impressive results in Mixelflick's clients who were utilizing his Blueprint scheme.