Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    As big as your momma not_big_enuf's Avatar
    not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50) not_big_enuf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post
    Did ya happen to see what compound was in it? Or did you completely look that over...
    yep, i sure did see what product was in it. something few if any know about. we can make some good guesses on what might happen... that's about it. were they completely untruthful? no. do we know for sure the compound? questionable. i think everybody is close. let it run it's course and we'll see. AX has been very adamant about their position.... moreso than most caught with their pants down. i'll wait it out before the lynching, but i will have a rope ready just in case, believe that.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. "

"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?"

both by Arnold Schwarzenegger

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by krazykarl View Post
    Why don't you share? The fact remains there aren't any assays on the stuff.

Everyone is pissed about the misrepresentation of the product, not what ended up being in it@!

No, actually I'm pissed off about both if its true what is in this product then it was an absolutely reckless and ****ty stunt on the part of the company.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    I think there may be some truth in this for sure, especially with some people who just join up and post about the negative sides they are going through.

I wonder if a lot of the negative side effects are more of a type of withdrawal type symptom as opposed to a symptom you get while being on the product? That would explain why everyone started posting about the negative sides after all of this broke and everyone quit using it.
    Who knows.

I know plenty of people that felt terrible from SX, and plenty that seemed to really like it.

I hated the stuff the one time I tried it.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    Who knows.

I know plenty of people that felt terrible from SX, and plenty that seemed to really like it.

I hated the stuff the one time I tried it.
    The first bottle was good with little / no side effects and I felt like it helped me cut back on caffeine afterwards. No negative effects after the bottle was finished.

Took some time off and ran a few more (3-4 bottles) without a break in between. During that time I did notice some dizzy spells here and there. After stopping the dizziness was still there for a bit, and then the tingling thing I mentioned.

As of right now outside of not feeling motivated to do anything at all, and what I will refer to as appetite suppression rebound (lol) my negatives have subsided.

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by not_big_enuf View Post
    do we know for sure the compound? questionable.
    It's 2DMP. For sure.

krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
    No, actually I'm pissed off about both if its true what is in this product then it was an absolutely reckless and ****ty stunt on the part of the company.
    You can't be pissed about both. If the label was correct, then some people would have possibly not taken it after they researched it. If the label was correct, this thread would not exist.
    |
    Currently featuring VMax Weightvest review. http://blog.bodybuilding.com/krazykarl

"a liver is like a DUI - you don't need to worry till you've had a couple of them"
    -Slated

"The Misc is the closest thing the human race has to a natural predator. Charles Darwin and myself applaud you all."
    -PeonLover

goal: 215 lbs/7% bf/6 min mile

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can't be pissed about both. If the label was correct, then some people would have possibly not taken it after they researched it. If the label was correct, this thread would not exist.

LOL............"if money grew on trees......I wouldn't have to work a day in your life." Thats just about as silly as your analogy.

IF the label was correct, this product would have never existed to begin with. The only way you can push through an ingredient like this is if you hide it inside a vague formula. You made the statement that people are only mad about the labeling issue and that might hold water if the hidden ingredient was some well-tested compound of which there was extensive toxicity data.

Yeah, you were sold something different than what is on the label, but at least you could determine the safety risks, that doesn't make it right, but it does give some comfort. In this situation, the consumer is doubly-****ed by mislabeling and an experimental compound that may or may not have long-term detrimental effects but even in the short term has led to some wildly powerful side effects.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL............"if money grew on trees......I wouldn't have to work a day in your life." Thats just about as silly as your analogy.

IF the label was correct, this product would have never existed to begin with. The only way you can push through an ingredient like this is if you hide it inside a vague formula.
    You're a vague formula.

You want to fight? Bring it.

You grow on trees.

What now? I win.

Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whatever's in it, I'm sure it can't be worse than meth...

I have a brand new, unopened bottle for anyone interested in buying.

Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's 2DMP. For sure**.
    ** as sure as it's possible to be sure right now within the accuracy of the one test that have been made now

However AX say they are doing test with an external lab those test should be more accurate ( have an accuracy of legal value)

But in the end whatever the this is ... it's close to 2-DPMP and it's saftety is completely unknown. So for the end user it doesnt change anything.

For AX it change everything as have they legaly and technically lied to us or no

In the best case it may have less change to transform into something cardiotoxic when ingested. However it will still have all the secondary effect of it's way of working which seems to be a DAT/NAT inhibitor I'm not quite sure what it is exactly.

A very simple idea is that the product may push some neuron to work beyond their safety limit so they may end up damaged if used continuously for a long time... And it's not the kind of hard work that is useful in a gym... they won't grow better.

Originally Posted by Pho3NiX View Post
    ** as sure as it's possible to be sure right now within the accuracy of the one test that have been made now
    Wrong.

It's been tested again by a third party lab using a standard for 2DMP, and matched up perfectly. I know 3 people who have tested the stuff, and 1 who bought the 2DMP standard to verify the compound. It matches perfectly.

However AX say they are doing test with an external lab those test should be more accurate ( have an accuracy of legal value)
    Think about what you just posted... Do you really think they didn't know exactly what was in those pills? lol

Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardknock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wrong.

It's been tested again by a third party lab using a standard for 2DMP, and matched up perfectly. I know 3 people who have tested the stuff, and 1 who bought the 2DMP standard to verify the compound. It matches perfectly.

Think about what you just posted... Do you really think they didn't know exactly what was in those pills? lol
    So, you are saying that you know that this tested as similar or exact to 2DPMP?

This is without a doubt, 100% or are you 80/20?
    All humans are just a bunch of sporadic clone attempts gone wrong.

Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50) Incorrection will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf its been a few days and you guys still haven't figured out the compound... ?

stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hardknock View Post
    So, you are saying that you know that this tested as similar or exact to 2DPMP?

This is without a doubt, 100% or are you 80/20?
    It's been tested against the standard. It IS 2DPMP.

krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000) krazykarl is just really nice. (+1000)

IF the label was correct, this product would have never existed to begin with. The only way you can push through an ingredient like this is if you hide it inside a vague formula.

Not true. The chemists create an analog that is not scheduled. THAT's how you get things on the market, not by misrepresenting them but by attaching a group that gets ripped-off working it's way through your body.
    |
    Currently featuring VMax Weightvest review. http://blog.bodybuilding.com/krazykarl

"a liver is like a DUI - you don't need to worry till you've had a couple of them"
    -Slated

"The Misc is the closest thing the human race has to a natural predator. Charles Darwin and myself applaud you all."
    -PeonLover

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    by attaching a group that gets ripped-off working it's way through your body.
    You are referring to something like an ester-bond derivative.

This is a completely different entity altogether.
    twitter: @bullexinferis

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not true. The chemists create an analog that is not scheduled. THAT's how you get things on the market, not by misrepresenting them but by attaching a group that gets ripped-off working it's way through your body.
    either you've missed the whole thing or I have no clue WTF your talking about. at this point was created by this chemist? According to the tests nothing and if he was suppose to create this, evidence "at this point" shows he sure the hell didn't test it.

Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    You are referring to something like an ester-bond derivative.

This is a completely different entity altogether.
    I was speaking in very general terms - not about just SX.
    |

-Slated

-PeonLover

Originally Posted by little lats View Post
    either you've missed the whole thing or I have no clue WTF your talking about. at this point was created by this chemist? According to the tests nothing and if he was suppose to create this, evidence "at this point" shows he sure the hell didn't test it.
    If you're going to comment about my post don't take it out of context - read the post I was replying to. It's quite clear I was speaking about designer supplements in general.
    |

-Slated

-PeonLover

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When it comes to stimulants of this nature, the government created the The Federal Analog Act, 21 U.S.C. ? 813 to address analogues of SI and SII compounds. I haven't really followed this but is the parent compound an SI or SII controlled substance?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    When it comes to stimulants of this nature, the government created the The Federal Analog Act, 21 U.S.C. ? 813 to address analogues of SI and SII compounds. I haven't really followed this but is the parent compound an SI or SII controlled substance?
    "In any prosecution under the federal Controlled Substance Analogue Act, the government must prove that the alleged analog was ?intended for human consumption.?

In United States v. Hofstatter[13] defendants were charged with possession of ephedrine and phenylpropanolamine (listed precursor chemicals) with intent to manufacture controlled substance analogues. Among several other arguments, the defendants asserted that the prosecutor failed to prove that they intended the final product for human consumption. In particular, the defendants presented evidence that the chemicals in question had numerous ?legitimate uses? including the growing of aesthetically pleasing crystals.[14] The court rejected their argument, finding that other evidence introduced at trial was sufficient to prove that the defendants did, indeed, intend their final product for human consumption. Particularly damning, noted the court, was a notebook seized from one of the defendants that included a qualitative analysis describing the degree of ?euphoria? produced by a sampled dose of the finished product. In addition, the court noted that there was evidence that the defendants had purchased some chemicals using aliases ? a fact that cast general suspicion on their claims of legitimacy."

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/dll/...alog_memo1.htm

but is the parent compound an SI or SII controlled substance?
    Debatable.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    Debatable.
    Do we have an image of the stucture? The post regarding "human consumption" spells bad news...lol.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Do we have an image of the stucture? The post regarding "human consumption" spells bad news...lol.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2-Diphe...hylpyrrolidine

jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000) jphansen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DR_P View Post
    quite a few people reported cardiovascular adverse effects (increased heart rate, palpitations, increased blood pressure).
    I experienced huge memory loss after having stopped taking SX and was forced to spend a lot of money on nootropics (incl. gingko, piracetam, lecithine, metafoline and what not else) till i finally recovered.
    this is what let's me believe that this substance might potentially have some neurotoxic effects as well.
    DR_P, first off, big thanks for this discovery.

What kind of memory loss (long/short term) did you have, and how did you gauge it?

Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So far I admit this is good for the popcorn crowd --

supposedly Slim Xtreme contains a 'variant' of a dopamine reuptake inhibitor drug (dose?), and a hefty dose of caffeine, 250-300mg while the label states it only contains 100mg (caffeine).
    These are *claims* on the board, so naturally I'd like an explanation from AX themselves, now or even in 2-3 weeks.. It's becoming harder to believe a word the company say, they have removed their entire SX pages (except the booster page, which doesn't contain the aminoslim-4) and in the BB store they simply don't exist, currently!
    While I think it's a great product (SX) for generating energy, it is imo becoming a bit shady recently, also from the lack of a proper response from AX.

-- o --

Actually I would like to know how the MasterMind(s) of AX could justify the sparkling release of such a powerful product, with potentials for side effects, launching this to the BB world, advertising the 'energy' with ingredients like "Timed release Aneurin DBE? is the driving force behind the amazing feel-good energy of SX!" and further using keywords such as "acai berry" to attract and gather the overweight crowd watching oprah with NO previous experience in fatloss supplement/drugs/hardcore stims.
    This would be the recipe for a nice start with lots of sales, followed by the ultimate crash and a wrecked reputation for years to come. I don't understand, so that's why an AX response would be very appreciated...

Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buckstevens is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post

Actually I would like to know how the MasterMind(s) of AX could justify the sparkling release of such a powerful product, with potentials for side effects, launching this to the BB world, advertising the 'energy' with ingredients like "Timed release Aneurin DBE? is the driving force behind the amazing feel-good energy of SX!" and further using keywords such as "acai berry" to attract and gather the overweight crowd watching oprah with NO previous experience in fatloss supplement/drugs/hardcore stims.
    This would be the recipe for a nice start with lots of sales, followed by the ultimate crash and a wrecked reputation for years to come. I don't understand, so that's why an AX response would be very appreciated...
    I agree Clever Mouse,

Strictly from a business standpoint, it makes no sense for a successful supp company to spike a product with an ingredient that they know is dangerous, then market the helll out of it. Dollars and sense? If it's found that AX used something knowingly shady in this product, they're history, finished, not to mention the possible lawsuits etc. It's like running a business kamakhazi style. It's like opening a fake mortgage business, advertising refinances, bringing in the first wave of customers and then keeping all the cash from the the first mortgage, closing up shop, and taking off to Jamica.....except AX never intended to leave town. (this makes me wonder if they are equally surprised by the neg effects). wtf?

I would still like to hear from a lot more users of SX and what happened to them after their first cycle. We've heard from a few but only a very small percentage when compared to how many logs are out there in the forums. I'm sitting here with a sealed bottle i just got in and part of me wants to tear it open and try one, and part of me wants to flush them down the toilet.

Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Buckstevens View Post
    Strictly from a business standpoint, it makes no sense for a successful supp company to spike a product with an ingredient that they know is dangerous
    As far as I understand they most likely know that they know nothing about safety of the ingeredient wether it's 2-DPMP as claimed here or something different but similar as claimed by AX.

I bleive this can potentially happens for each new mollecule that's put on the market but normally there's should be clinical trial or safety information before putting it on the market.

Now the just used the china electronic way of buiseness... if it don't work just return it

Might not be a good idea to trade research for a return waranty

chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000) chumbucket_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Buckstevens View Post

I would still like to hear from a lot more users of SX and what happened to them after their first cycle. We've heard from a few but only a very small percentage when compared to how many logs are out there in the forums. I'm sitting here with a sealed bottle i just got in and part of me wants to tear it open and try one, and part of me wants to flush them down the toilet.
    Here's mine.

The first 2 days I took it I felt great, the third day about 2 hours after my workout I was bed ridden, muscles were tense, brain was killing me, I thought I was going to permanently loose control of my body... took 3 days off, tried it again, had the same experience, haven't tried it since.

To be fair I started using Storm on day 3, which for some reason gives me headaches, but I have no doubt that SX was responsible for the severity whatever it was I experienced

Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giode will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DR_P View Post
    plain english:

a few high level chemists have analysed this product. the results they got were not easy to interpret but they teamed up and came to the conclusion that this product apparently contains a substantial amount of a designer drug stimulant.

This designer stimulant have been hidden on the label under the term "aminoslim4". to add to the deception, there were quite a few studies cited in the product write-up that referenced to certain amino acids (proline) that have NOTHing to do with the designer drug.

Is this designer drug dangerous? nobody knows for sure. however, it's sibling (a designer drug that is extremely close WRT chemical structure) has been dropped by Dutch smartshops because of cardiotoxicity (i.e. bad for your heart).

Reps of said company first claimed that the speculations based on the chemical analyses were "100% wrong" and that their "substance" were "100% safe" and that people who were speculationg on the deisgner drugs were "jealous drama queens".

Now, the reps are all gone from bb.com, AX has stopped producing this product, bb.com pulled the entire AX line from the bb.com store, Anabolic minds forum removed the link to the AX company subforum and the alleged formulator ("Dr.D") has been said to be not available because he is in the hospital expecting the birth of his child.

So, what to think about that?
    Thanks a lot for taking the time to break it down for us Dr_P! I think anybody who has used SX owes you and PA a big thanks.