Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"Cboesger's Bulking By Knowing His Colors! (WF,GG,GM,PW[V3])"

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Quick Note

Cboesger's Bulking By Knowing His Colors!

Expectations For Individual Products and Stack

WhiteFLOOD
    • I am hoping this product will give me increased strength, stamina, and Endurance while providing extreme pumps. Another expectation is that it will enhance creatine utilization from the GreenMAGnitude.
    GlycerGrow
    • I am expecting Cell Volumization, increase in Vascularity, Growth, and for it to aid in Recovery. This product is also suppose to help with better creatine absorption.
    GreenMAGnitude
    • I hoping for Improved Strength, with increases in Stamina and Performance. The secondary attribute that I am expecting is greater protein synthesis. The one that I shouldn't have to mention but will is that I want the great "Juicy Green Sour Apple,Just like CANDY, Flavor"...AMAZING!
    PurplE WrAAth
    • I am expecting a increase endurance, focus, stamina, and muscle recovery. Also explosive strength, power, and energy with increases in muscle mass are also to be expected.

Stack Expectations
    • Overall I am expecting to see a good combination of all the individual products attributes and hoping that they will aid in my bulk by triggering muscle growth and strength, with increases in energy, focus, stamina and endurance.
    Last edited by cboesger; 03-31-2007 at 05:01 PM.

bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Looks good man! Good Luck with that I hear that thats an awesome stack. suscribed for updates

Initial Impression and First Thoughts

Initial Impressions and First Thoughts

WhiteFLOOD
    • Mixability 10/10-FLOOD mixes very well in the regular cup that I use with 10oz of water. A few swirls with a spoon and it was completely dissolved. The Electric lemonade taste is great and gives a good JOLT with the first sip!
    • Focus 9/10-While in the gym I had great concentration and my mind did not wander at all. It was like my entire world was just lifting, which I guess it should be while at the gym. The only negative aspect was that I wish that I could time it better for my workout but I am sure that I will get it right by the end of this log.
    • Energy 9.5/10-I did get really good energy from this product, the feeling it gave me was like I could lift anything. It made me want to do a max-out on each set.
    • Pumps 8/10-The pumps were quite good as well. I saw veins in my forearm that I didn't even know I had. Since I am stacking this with GlycerGrow the pumps that I am expecting should be phenomenal!
    • Endurance 9/10-I feel that most of the endurance that I received from this product were from the increase in energy because it made me want to do more so naturally I felt like I could. Loved the feeling and am expecting great things from it.

GlycerGrow
    • Mixability 3/10-It does not mix well at all in water but I never expected it too in the first place. It is a nice taste just throwing it in your mouth and chasing it with whatever CL product I am currently using.
    • Focus 8/10-Not really intended to make you more focused but I did basically because of all the hype surrounding the product so in turn made me more focused in the gym. Not a bad side effect.
    • Pumps 10/10-The pumps that I have seen from this product have been incredible. I come out of the gym looking like a Roadmap!
    • Endurance 9/10-I saw some really good gains from it and was able to push more weight then I could before. I am hoping that on my full cycle this time with it that I will see even better gains from it.

PurplE WrAAth
    • Mixability 6/10-This product didn't mix very well for me at all. I thought that after I took my initial serving it would dissolve more throughout my workout but didn't. It still left "bits" in my shaker bottle. Not a big deal however just added water in the end and swigged the last bit down. The taste was also good I am not sure what alot of people were bitching about.
    • Focus 9.5/10-I received great focus from it. I could feel myself concentrating even more then before on the sets ahead of me.
    • Energy 9/10-The good energy and focus lead to a great workout. This really helped during light cardio days when I didn't feel like doing much anyway.
    • Endurance 8/10-It gave me good endurance and helped in recovery. Normally after a hard workout I feel tired and worn down but not after using this product I was ready to go the next day.

GreenMAGnitude
    • Mixability 6/10-This mixed better then the PurplE WrAAth but that isn't saying much. Although it did not mix well in the beginning a little extra stirring and water made it end up working well. The taste is AMAZING, as Controlled Labs says it's CANDY!
    • Focus 8/10-The focus I got from this was great I really felt ready to go for my workout and couldn't wait to start.
    • Energy 9/10-I loved the energy this gave me. The Tyrosine that Controlled Labs added was a great addition for a good jolt.
    • Strength 8/10-Right now I can't really comment on the long term usage strength gains but feel like it has helped and is giving me a good increase.

Overall I fell that I will be seeing some great things from this stack and hope that I can see the maximum benefits that can come from it!
    Last edited by cboesger; 03-31-2007 at 05:02 PM.

Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bruzey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome stack dude. Good luck with everything.

Did you take these 4 products on seperate occasions, or did you take all of them before a single workout to gauge their effects? I'm just curious about the spillover of effects from one product to another.

I'm looking into a new set of products for my next bulk (this fall), and I think CL stuff has a pretty good reputation around here. I'll be following this closely to check out how good the CL stack really works.

Good luck dude.

Originally Posted by Bruzey View Post
    Awesome stack dude. Good luck with everything.

Did you take these 4 products on seperate occasions, or did you take all of them before a single workout to gauge their effects? I'm just curious about the spillover of effects from one product to another.

I'm looking into a new set of products for my next bulk (this fall), and I think CL stuff has a pretty good reputation around here. I'll be following this closely to check out how good the CL stack really works.

Good luck dude.
    Thanks I am really looking forward to running this stack. Yes i used them all by themselves at one point except the PW and it was used with the GG and GM. So that would be the only one that could have had a "spillover" but from what others have said I think I got the full effects.

Measurements For Begining Of Week 1

Measurements For Beginning Of Week 1
    • Height:6'2" (+0")
    • Waist:27" (-.125")
    • Thighs:19.5" (+0")
    • BodyFat:6.5% (+0")
    • Calves:13.75" (+.125")
    • Chest:36.875" (+.25")
    • Forearms:10.625" (+.125")
    • Arms/Biceps:12.25" (+.25")
    • Shoulders:45" (+0")
    • Hips:31" (+0")
    • Neck:13.875" (+.5")

Comments:Overall I am happy with the gains that I saw from this past week of working out. I am up 2lbs with no change in bodyfat. As well as that increase I had good gains in the "major" muscle areas. This upcoming week should be a good week and am looking forward to throwing everything together and putting things in full swing!

Looking Ahead-Upper Body Workout Monday
    Last edited by cboesger; 04-01-2007 at 06:41 AM.

Change In Supplement Timing

Change In Supplement Timing
    • With the help and advice of Controlled Labs Reps I have changed the timing of my supplements to gain their maximum effects. The new timing is listed below.

90 Minutes Pre-Workout-Whey Protein Shake

45 Minutes Pre-Workout-2 Scoops GreenMAGnitude, 2 Scoops GlycerGrow

30 Minutes Pre-Workout-2 Scoops WhiteFLOOD

20 Minutes Pre-Workout-1 Scoop PurplE WrAAth

During Workout-1 Scoop GlycerGrow, 1 Scoop PurplE WrAAth

Immediately Post-Workout-1 Scoop GlycerGrow, Whey Protein Shake
    Last edited by cboesger; 04-01-2007 at 01:50 PM.

bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigguy66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how much water are you mixing with GM to get it to mix up well?

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great stack and great log the setup rocks man!
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bigguy66 View Post
    how much water are you mixing with GM to get it to mix up well?
    I am adding it to just about 3 oz of water. Just make sure that you give it a few extra stirs to get it all dissolved. Even if it doesn't all dissolve it's no big deal still tastes like CANDY!

Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    great stack and great log the setup rocks man!
    Thanks man, I'm expecting good results from this stack! I think I got the hang of the setup now...a bit of an upgrade from my last one lol

Day 1-Upper Body Workout 1

Day 1-Upper Body Workout 1

Total Workout Time- 1 Hour 15 Min.
    • Warmup Crunches
      1. BW x 35
      2. BW x 35
      3. BW x 35
      4. BW x 35
    • Bench
      1. 105 x 12
      2. 120 x 10
      3. 125 x 8
      4. 130 x 6
      5. 140 x 4
    • DB Flyes
      1. 45 x 12
    • Wide Grip Lat PullDown
      1. 90 x 12
      2. 90 x 10
      3. 95 x 8
      4. 100 x 6
      5. 100 x 4
    • One Arm DB Row
      1. 45 x 12
    • Plate Raise
      1. 45 x 12
      2. 45 x 12
      3. 45 x 12
      4. 45 x 12
    • BB Curl
      1. 95 x 12
      2. 95 x 10
      3. 100 x 8
      4. 100 x 6
      5. 100 x 4
    • DB Curl
      1. 30 x 12
    • Overhead DB Press
      1. 65 x 12
      2. 65 x 10
      3. 70 x 8
      4. 70 x 6
      5. 75 x 4
    • Tricep Kickbacks
      1. 35 x 12
    • Stretching

Comments:
    WhiteFLOOD-The pumps that I got today were really good along with a nice "jolt" of energy that hit right after my first set. Also had decent focus throughout the workout, mind didn't wander too much from the set at hand.

GlycerGrow-I am really excited about what I felt today in terms of pumps. It is the same feeling that I got on my first run with this product and shortly after this feeling came AMAZING pumps and vascularity. I am only expecting great things because it's stacked with WhiteFLOOD

GreenMAGnitude-I felt a nice energy boost when I took it that got me in the mood to lift but was then overcome by the force of energy from the FLOOD

PurplE WrAAth-I felt great throughout my workout and this kept me going. I prefer drinking this to water through the workout because of the nice "stim" I seem to get from it. When the FLOOD starts to wear off the WrAAth is there to take over. Soreness was also kept to a minimum after hitting the gym.

Looking Ahead-Lower Body Workout Tuesday

Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    I am adding it to just about 3 oz of water
    really thats not much at all I have been adding about 8-10oz its watered down but still tastes good. Also good looking workout, Im liking the format! I am thinking about adding WhiteFLOOD to my stack, everyone keeps saying how good of a product it is.

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow nice job!

Subscribed, and hey check out my log too, just started today
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

really thats not much at all I have been adding about 8-10oz its watered down but still tastes good. Also good looking workout, Im liking the format! I am thinking about adding WhiteFLOOD to my stack, everyone keeps saying how good of a product it is.
    Thanks, and also you can use that much water but I find that if I have too much before my workout I am fighting to go to the bathroom the whole time. As for WhiteFLOOD I would definitely go for it's working out great for me. The only negative feedback that I have heard about so far is that after a few weeks he stopped getting the energy boost but that was only one person, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by Surive123 View Post
    Wow nice job!

Subscribed, and hey check out my log too, just started today
    Thanks for the support bro! I'll be keeping up with your log as well

alucidinterval will become famous soon enough. (+50) alucidinterval will become famous soon enough. (+50) alucidinterval will become famous soon enough. (+50) alucidinterval will become famous soon enough. (+50) alucidinterval will become famous soon enough. (+50) alucidinterval will become famous soon enough. (+50) alucidinterval will become famous soon enough. (+50) alucidinterval will become famous soon enough. (+50) alucidinterval will become famous soon enough. (+50) alucidinterval will become famous soon enough. (+50) alucidinterval will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice log! subscribed. im taking all of those products except for white blood at the moment, and they seem to be working quite well for me. hopefully you have good luck with it as well.

Originally Posted by alucidinterval View Post
    nice log! subscribed. im taking all of those products except for white blood at the moment, and they seem to be working quite well for me. hopefully you have good luck with it as well.
    Thanks man always good to know that people are watching! Glad to know your seeing results

steve800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve800 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steve800 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm also taking/logging the same stack with the exception of WB. Having great results with it. Good luck to you.

ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Log is looking great so far, keep it up!
    Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps

Originally Posted by steve800 View Post
    I'm also taking/logging the same stack with the exception of WB. Having great results with it. Good luck to you.
    Originally Posted by ddawg91 View Post
    Log is looking great so far, keep it up!
    Thanks guys nice to know people are liking it so far I'm off to the gym updates on workout coming soon!

ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000) ncangey0513 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very nice log! Extremely creative and nice detail! Keep it up, man, and best of luck with it!!

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I need that first post a little bigger- I can't see it from the front door

Nice work!
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Very nice log! Extremely creative and nice detail! Keep it up, man, and best of luck with it!!
    Thanks alot bro, this stack seems to be working out well for me

Originally Posted by Blap Blaow View Post
    I need that first post a little bigger- I can't see it from the front door

Nice work!
    haha yeah I messed up with that first post. But I figured it still looked good so I left it and then figured out what I did wrong. I think I got the hang of it now though

Day 2-Lower Body Workout 1

Day 2-Lower Body Workout 1

Total Workout Time- 1 Hour
    • Warmup Crunches
      1. BW x 35
      2. BW x 35
      3. BW x 35
      4. BW x 35
      5. BW x 35
    • Seated Leg Press
      1. 185 x 12
      2. 185 x 10
      3. 200 x 8
      4. 200 x 6
      5. 200 x 4
    • Leg Extensions
      1. 95 x 12
    • DB Lunges
      1. 50 x 12
      2. 55 x 10
      3. 60 x 8
      4. 60 x 6
      5. 65 x 4
    • Straight Leg Deadlift
      1. 115 x 12
    • Seated Calf Raises
      1. 200 x 12
      2. 200 x 10
      3. 200 x 8
      4. 200 x 8
      5. 200 x 8
    • Standing Heal Raises
      1. 45 x 12
    • Stretching

Comments:
    WhiteFLOOD-Pumps today were not as noticeable as yesterday but that is expected since it was lower body today. However I did get some good vascularity in my calf muscles.

GlycerGrow-Like I said yesterday it feels like the GlycerGrow is really starting to take its full effect. Should be seeing some really good things in the upcoming days.

GreenMAGnitude-Again a good initial energy boost and still GREAT tasting. Really expecting some good long term gains from this product.

PurplE WrAAth-My body felt great today no soreness or discomfort from the workout yesterday. Am still liking the feeling I get while taking this during the workout.

Looking Ahead-Stretching and Light Cardio Wednesday

redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    However I did get some good vascularity in my calf muscles.
    Nice log man! My calves blow up on leg day, and I've seen veins I've never seen before. Keep up the hard work
    "The production of bull**** is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."- Harry Frankfurt

Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Nice log man! My calves blow up on leg day, and I've seen veins I've never seen before. Keep up the hard work
    thanks dude! The veins are sweet, they stand out nicely when my legs are rock hard from the pump, I love the look I get from people when they see them I'll definitely be keeping up with your log as well

Great looking workout yesterday! Keep up the hard work

jk1149 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great log!. I've been interested in this stack recently and it's good to see how the products are working. May be making the switch from shock/storm to this soon.
    stats:
    37 yrs old
    weight: 6/06-139
    current as of 5-21-07-155.6
    bench 06/06- 75 current 05/07-130
    bb curls 06/06-35 current 05/07-90
    squats 06/06-100 current 05/07-170
    still got a ways to go...........

Great looking workout yesterday! Keep up the hard work
    Originally Posted by jk1149 View Post
    Great log!. I've been interested in this stack recently and it's good to see how the products are working. May be making the switch from shock/storm to this soon.
    Thanks guys! The stack is definetely working great for me so far, I'm getting some awesome workouts in. Glad to know this log is helping out other people also while keeping me motivated! Good luck with your next stack and if you have any questions shoot

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY. FORCE RECON's Avatar
    FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

I'm following man.....looks great!
    United States Marine Corps: RECON

It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR