Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
    pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Originally Posted by liftjunkie06 View Post

I mixed this with 30 g WMS and drank during my arms workout. It was the PURPLE LEMONADE flavor.

Taste: 8/10. Not too bad. It has a pretty strong artificial taste. I used about 20 oz water. I liked it slightly better than the original grape.

Foam: 9.5/10. Hardly any.

Mixability: 9/10. This mixed well, even with the added WMS.

Aftertaste: 8.5/10. That chemically taste was slightly noticeable, but definitely tolerable.

Recovery, between sets: 8.75/10. This was slightly better than with other products.

Focus: 7/10. There seemed to be a little focus help with this. I'd have to try it a couple days and then see to be sure.

Energy: N/A

Profile: 8.5/10. I think that PW has a great profile. They sort of pioneered the whole intraworkout stuff and brought it to the forefront of supplementation. I'm a huge fan of the EAA complex and the other compounds. However, I think that there have been some advances that offer a slightly better profile in terms of anabolic properties. However, this is a classic and I think that it should certainly be considered.

Price: 9.5/10. This stuff is a great deal in the bb.com store. The 90 serving comes out to about $.57 per serving! That?s a great deal, even if you take a double dose. If it?s ever on whey cheap then holy crap, what a deal, but still very good deal for this stuff.

Overall: 8.5/10
    This stuff has become a classic. It has a great profile, a great price, and holds par with the other intraworkout supplements. I think CL has done a good job leaving this alone, but adding other products for preworkout, etc. that help to enhance this product to where things are right now as far as supplementation. Definitely worth a try.

Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Originally Posted by flexxdzl View Post
    OK..OK ..OK..

I'm very impressed!

I had to crush the White Flood tablets in a pill crush ..I hate pills..So I will get the white flood powder..

I washed it down with the green mag ..great taste ..brought the purple wraath to drink through the work out..

today it was biceps and back and forearms.. ..with cardio..

Let me say the white foold and green mag ..is better than the NO explode hands down....I ran through my work out today..I recovered quick and blasted through my entire work out..so I had to try some new work outs..lol cuz I couldn't believe I was through and still felt like I did nothing ..that's after 4 set of 10 ..of 7 different back/bicep work outs ..and 4 sets of 10 of 5 fore arm work outs.

Pump was outrageous ..felt like I could have cracked a golf ball with my bicep and had popeye forearms..

Green mag tatste great i had great focus ..

I'm very impressed ..I felt like I got bigger just today ..no joke..lol

Soon as a I finish my sizeon..I will switch to GM and tomorrow I try Animal Pump ..I have to give it a fair shot ..but the WF+GM combo is a beast..really

Dammmmnnnn..Im impressed ..I should have been using this the whole time

I'll have more..later

I woke up this morning and it seems like i kept most of my gains from yesterday..I could just be trippin..I just my buy the white flood and GM today.....
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by tvman View Post
    I got my samples two days ago and took White Flood and Green Mag before workout and Purple Wraath during. I worked out chest and back today then got on the elliptical for 30 mins afterwards. I did the routine I normally do but I did not feel sore at all. So I decided I could add one more set of chest and back and still did not feel sore. I did get the tingling feeling, but not until I was almost done with cardio. Normal?

Over all I would give this a product a 10/10.
    The only thing is, I would probably purchase the powder over the tablets. I dont like swallowing 8 pills, but thanks CL.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Taste: 10/10. Sour green apple. The best tasting supplement I have EVER had!

Solubility: 9.5/10. As soon as it hit the water the powder dissolved. One quick stir, and I drank it. There was only a minute portion left on the bottom of my shaker at the finish.

Strength: 7/10. The focus of this session was NOT on strength. However, comparing this session to the last high rep session that I did (22 days ago), the weights that I used for this session were slightly higher (but the first set was only 40 reps, as opposed to the 50 reps that it was last time).

Energy: 5/10. I had the energy to get through my session, yes. However, most of my energy to get through I attribute predominantly to RPM.

Endurance: 9/10. The session that I did was only 40 minutes, but it was intense, using only 1 minute rests between 40 and 20 rep sets.

Performance: 7/10. I have just had 12 days off resistance training, and my first two sessions back are Full-Body done as a) 4 sets of 4 x trisets with 1 minute recovery, and b) 2 x 40, 20 for each body-part/exercise with 1 minute recovery. Considering yesterday's session, today was actually ok.

Protein Synthesis: After only one serving, this is not applicable. For noticeable effects in muscle growth, a longer period of time would be needed to assess this; and diet and recovery would also have to be done to optimize it.

Overall: 7.5/10. Green MAGnitude is a creatine product. You cannot expect to 'see' results from only ONE serving.

Would I use it again? Maybe. If there were no other more effective products (i.e. NeoVar Recomped or Cre-02) available, or I had run out of creatine and had some lying around.

Would I recommend? I only used one serving. It was not enough to notice any real difference in anything; and I would only be able to say whether or not I would recommend Green MAGnitude if I had used it for a longer period.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by quest55720 View Post
    I just got done with a 30 days cycle of REDuction by controlled labs. I also took Orange Triad,2:1 recovery by ON, Storm,Intra-aid and a EC Stack. I also could not lift during for last last few months thanks to a shoulder injury. I just hit my legs twice a week best I could had knee surgery in may. I did cardio 5-6 days a week. My diet was 2000-2200 calories 5 days a week and on weekends I did not count calories.

The AM pills did not impress me very much. I could not feel them at all I do admit to having a very high stim tolerance. I was off stims for a month before my REDuction cycle. I did not notice any appetite control or other affects from the AM pills.

The PM pills blew me away. I have always had trouble staying a sleep anything seemed to wake me up. When I started the PM pills I was able to basically sleep through the night. I got the best nights sleep I have had in a long time. I have tried ZMA, melanin and other OTA sleep aids. The REDuction PM pills blew them away. I was also able to get away with less sleep in a pinch thanks to me sleeping so much better.

The results since I could not lift and lost some muscle I will not include weight. I am going to use measurement around my navel as it would indicate fat loss very well.

Started at 42.25 inches around my navel ended 39.5 inches around my navel. I lost almost 3 inches around my stomach I am very happy with that in a 30 day period.

In closing I will use the product again for the PM pills. If controlled labs ever sold them separately I would use them every day. The PM pills are one of the best supplements I have ever used. Thanks to the PM pills the product gets a thumbs up from me.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Evaluation
    Template taken from Stonecoldtruth's sponsored log

Libido - This was never really present to me, though I wasn't sure what to expect having never experimented with carao and catuaba. I wasn't upset that my libido showed no signs of increase, as I wasn't really focused on(though I was cognizant of) it.

Sleep - When I began this log, I was also taking REDuction, so BG's sleep-inducing properties were overshadowed by REDuction's PM formula. When I resumed BG after the pneumonia, I chose not to continue taking the REDuction, it was difficult to take notice of BG's effect on sleep quality because I was still shedding part of the infections. However, there were a few nights, here and there, in which I slept soundly and through the night.

Cravings - Not really any to speak of, though, when I lost 12 lbs. before beginning the log again, I dramatically increased my caloric intake to gain some of the weight back and had virtually no problems incessantly shoving my face full of food. So there weren't cravings, per say, but I was able to continuously eat with no problems.

Intra-Workout Recovery - Here's where the formula shines, I feel. I began the log also supplementing with AEN's IntrAbolic, however, when I resumed the log I had none so relied on BG alone... Oftentimes, I would hate to stand around between sets, feeling ready to go within a matter of seconds a opposed to minutes. If nothing else, it shaved an average of 20-30 seconds off of my rest times.

Inter-Workout Recovery - Again, another plus! I suffer from DOMS; no doubt about it... from chest workouts, to legs, to back, I'm sore for about 3 days after the body part has been worked. Blue GENE was nothing short of amazing in this regard!

Mood & Stress - Difficult to say as I had to deal with a number of stress factors that would undoubtedly render even the most powerful stress reducer powerless. I was pleased that, after returning to work, that I managed to keep the stress to a minimum, but I'm skeptical to say that the Blue GENE was repsonsible for this.

Joint Support - Another winner! It was noticeable after a few days of suspending my BG intake that my joints felt dry and achy; the ever-present clicking in my right elbow and both knees were heard/felt the entire time off and began to heal again after a few days of resuming BG.

Strength - Difficult to evaluate... I'm of the mind that I was never operating at 100% in the gym (though that final day it was nice to see some decent numbers). I felt that avergae numbers were acheived and I wasn't really invested in a strength gain effect from the BG anyhow, so, no love lost here.

The Final Ensemble

Stats
    Beginning weight: 240
    Beginning BF: ~15%

End weight: 235
    End BF: ~14%

Dosages
    Beginning: 5 tablets, 60-70 minutes pre-workout

Ending: 5 tablets, 6 hours post-workout (better results)

Weight dropped to 228 immediately before the pneumonia hit and I managed to maintain my weight during the time I was sick (somehow). So, during the final 1.5 weeks I increased my calories to about 5,000/day to get some of the weight back. Clean calories, which wasn't easy... But I managed to shave a BF point off (was pinched yesterday).

I'm glad I was chosen for this log because, and I'll be honest, I had issues with responding to CL products in the past. Green MAG never really lived up to the hype with me and White Flood, while incredible in the beginning, lost its luster after a while. I've tried Purple Wraath, but I usually lean a different way for intra-workout supplementation.

Having said that, Blue GENE has impressed me in regard to recovery/joint support, which is perfectly well and good as the only recovery supplement that might come close is Vendetta and I haven't yet encountered a joint support supplement that rivals BG in terms of effectiveness.

Although, my sample size 4-weeks was interrupted by sickness but, based on the ingredients, I'm confident that a continuous 8-week cycle would warrant very positive results.

So...
    Was I pleased with the product?
    Yes!!!

Would I buy it again?
    Yes, but not at $45. I understand that a reputable company like CL, in releasing an anabolic product, must compete with the market... If it can be found for around $35, then the buyer should jump at the bargain!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    I was eager to give this a shot based on all of the positive feedback that I have seen on this board. I have tried various other pre-work out powders and did not like what I experienced. Here is what I experienced with White Flood:
    (side note, This product worked well for the first two weeks, after that I believe my body become prone to it and did not work like before. Since Then I have been taking every other week or so.) (How I rate this is when it was at full working)

Energy: 10/10. The tingly feeling and increased energy. This is with 2 scoops and sometimes 2 1/2 lol.

Focus: 9/10. Good focus in the gym, Don't really pay attention to anyone else in the weight room while using it.

Endurance/stamina: 8/10. Good lasting through the whole workout.

Crash, other side effects: 9/10. I did not experience a crash but trips to the bathroom do increase. And some stinky farts seem to come along with it lol.

Price: 8/10. $40 for 50 servings. If you do the math...well that's less than a dollar per serving.

Overall: 8.8/10. (average of all scores). Best Pre-workout supplement I have tried. Only down side is that it seemed to ware off after about two weeks. This is not a product known by many people. I used it at the gym and others asked what it was. When I told them, no one had heard of Controlled Labs. I'm glad I joined BB.com and now have insight on a larger supply of products.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Midnight_Lifter View Post
    I'd say the product lived up to what I could feel -- the stim-free energy and better recovery. I'm not sure if some of the effects of the hormone level optimization and longer-term effects such as the cissus affecting joint health were just starting to kick in near the end or may have been present at some level all along, but I could see them contributing to some of the results I felt while taking Blue Gene.

Some effects to report:
    - Decreased DOMS. Others reported this as well -- I did note on several occasions that I certainly noticed less intense DOMS than expected based on my experience in lifting. I understand the formula to be a synergistic blend of ingredients, so I can attribute this to the sodium bicarbonate as well as a build-up of other ingredients such as carnitine and the other goodies to increase bloodflow and circulation.
    Recovery also seemed quicker between sets as the log progressed. I would say that I'd use that to push heavier weights next time around.

- Energy "boost" -- More of a smooth boost to focus for me more than energy, something I much prefer to a huge kick-in-the-ass BAM! of a caffeine rush or something. I had no problems with taking BG late and sleep... in fact, it may have contributed to better sleep.

- Tighter/fuller feeling in muscles -- This also was reported by others. I noticed this not only during/after workouts but in between as well. This lasted for a good week or so after I stopped taking BG. There was no noticeable decrease in size, just the feeling of fullness.

- Joints -- As the log progressed I noticed my joints weren't cracking and crackling as much as they were at the start of the log. I'd suspect this has to do with more than just the cissus in the product, maybe some combination of things working together... but definitely something I will look forward to when I run this again.

- Recomp -- Although not as dedicated in cardio or diet as I originally set out, I did drop from 227 at the start of the log to 219 by the end. I actually hit an intra-log high of 230 and dropped back down to end up at 219. That was nice to see.

- Easy to take -- Five tabs, once per day. Recommended to take ~ 60 min before workout, I didn't notice a huge difference in waiting 30-45 min, 60 min, or 10 min, but I'm not in peak shape and pushing the envelope, either.
    On non-workout days or just cardio days, I took them sometimes before cardio/yardio and sometimes just sometime in the afternoon.
    No upset stomach or any other reactions, either.

Other comments are peppered throughout this log and I am open to questions.

Overall, I give Blue Gene a 9 out of 10. I wish I kept to my goals and dedication better (see 'log review' next post) and ran this for 8 weeks -- I prolly would have rated it 9.5 or maybe even 10 if that was the case, but since it turned my tongue blue I have to give it a 9... lol...

I had picked up a second bottle to extend this original log and then picked up another so I CAN run a full 60-day log next time around. I am using the rest of this year to get back into the swing of things and will definitely log that when I do.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by 8moose View Post
    Hi,
    I'm new here, but i wanted to share my experience with Controlled labs White Flood (tabs). I talked to Tank (customer rep) through email and received some samples per the mail.
    The day of my lift, i opened the packet and took the 8 rather large pills. I drank a few more glasses of water and then started on my way to the gym. About 30 mins later driving, it hit me like a freight train, I had a huge rush of energy and my mood went from pissed off and hungover to happy as could be. Finally arrived at the gym, it's chest day, I walk in ready to lift. I grab two 60 lbs dumbells (****s weak i know), they felt lighter than ever. I could do more than this, grabbed two 65 lbs, still too light, two 70's there we go. I went through my entire chest workout adding 10 pounds at the least to each exercise. I jumped from exercise to exercise with very little rest. I had no clue what was coming over me. Almost done, I went to do dips, sets of 15 weighted. I tried sets of 20, got two done, and went to do my third. My mind thought i wasn't tired at all, but unfortuantly my body thought differently, my arms gave out at rep 13, okay i guess i'm done. Stayed at the gym for about an hour and half total, but i felt i could stay longer.
    Overall, I loved the product, and will buy the full bottle soon. It gave me the workout and pump i was used to from the older N.O. xplode, before the started making a **** AVPT product. I will follow up later on if i build up a tolerance to this stuff and will have to up my dose.
    Peace,
    Bob
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    I've hit day 30 of my Blue Gene log. Here's a quick recap, I've been dosing at 6 caps per day, about an hour before my afternoon workout. The tablets are about the size of a typical multivitamin and go down very easily. I never experienced any ill side effects; no bad after taste or stomach problems.

Observations:

Joint Relief: The biggest benefit I've experienced is in my joints, especially shoulders and knees. Cissus is a great ingrediant and I was very pleased to see this is the formula. This also indirectly lead to a gain in my strength, I wasnt hindered by pain when lifting heavy.

Recovery: Everyone's favorite - DOMS. I noticed that my muscle were not as sore in the mornings. After a heavy chest, back or leg day, my worked muscles would tend to be pretty sore the following day or 2. With Blue Gene, the soreness was lessened and only vaguely apparent the following day.

Endurance: I typically do reps in the 8-10 range. Since my body is so use to that, I tend to get fatigued pretty quickly after ~12 reps. During the past 30 days, I put purposely tried to bump that up and I did with very little problems. I felt a lot better in the 12 to 20 rep range, I felt less fatigued and "worn out".

My weight has remained constant. Initially I was trying to lose weight, but ended up eating right around maintenance. Muscle fullness, pump, were comparable to your average NO product. Libido was higher than normal. Sleep was better than average, woke up with a nice "refreshed" feeling.

This product along with Orange Triad, would make a perfect "staple stack", especially for active people who are getting up there in age like myself I still have a couple more bottles to go through so I'll update this log with further progress.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Well, I finished up Blue Gene over the weekend and weighed in at 161.5 lbs on Monday. Overall, I managed to gain 1.5 lbs over the duration of this log. I also saw a decent amount of strength increases, especially with body weight resistance exercises. As far as the claims made by Blue Gene,

Endurance

Well, I did feel that Blue Gene helped with endurance during cardio sessions. Although I never really tested cardio with long sessions, I did make some increases. I believe it helped to make cardio just seem easier.

Power

Definitely saw strength increases on most exercises, but I would like to see how this works when doing a power lifting routine.

Recovery

Recovery between sets was apparent, as was recovery between workouts. So I give this aspect a big thumbs up.

Optimizing natural hormone levels

Being 25 and on the lower end of the Blue Gene spectrum, I don't know if I saw quite as much of a benefit here as some older users might. I never experienced any libido benefit which some users have reported. So without blood tests, I don't think that I can comment further.

Final Thoughts

As a whole, I would rate Blue Gene as a good supplement for it's claims as well as overall health. However, I think that it being called a "natural anabolic matrix" may be slightly misleading, as this makes comparisons to PH/AAS out there. Regardless, Blue Gene is a good supplement with novel ingredients and is worth a try for anyone looking for a natural performance enhancing supplement. I will be posting my final pictures soon as well. Thanks to Controlled Labs for allowing me to test this supplement and thanks to everyone who followed! I'll keep the log open for a little longer if anyone else wants to comment or ask questions!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by USMC_URAH View Post
    Alright...I think a conclusion and wrap-up of Controlled Labs White Flood TABLETS is well overdue.

Overall TABLET rating: 4 out of 5
    --The only reason the TABLETS didn't receive a 5 is because they're just that, tablets. I found them a little difficult and somewhat of an annoyance sometimes to take as all the rest of my pre/intra/post w/o supps are powders. White Flood alone despite tablet or powder form is a 5 out of 5 though, I just prefer the powder over the tablets.

All in all however, White Flood itself is a solid product and essential staple to any regimen. This product is applicable to any weight training routine, and is one I will take year round; on and off-season! I experienced nothing but solid pumps, increased vascularity, and enhanced focus/drive when at the gym. After experimenting with multiple dosages and their timing, I found it most useful to take 8 TABLETS, 25 minutes pre workout.

Over the coarse of my trial period with the tabs, I made significant lean mass gains stacking this product with Purple Wrath, GlycerGrow, and Green Magnitude among others. I also set many PRs at the gym this off-season and am eager to begin my cutting to see what lies underneath. I'm having surgery Dec. 31st so no New Year's for me, but after a couple weeks off from it, I'll be starting my cutting journal which will include Controlled Labs products: Purple Wrath, REDuction, Golden Finish, WhiteFlood (powder), and Green Magnitude. Stay tuned...I'll post a link when I've started

I'd like to thank Controlled Labs for allowing me the opportunity to test the TABS. I'd especially like to thank Laurie for her ever so sweet/personable customer service and support. If I lived closer to you Laurie, I'd for sure have a cookie party for you
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post

ENDURANCE
    This is pretty much the main thing I was looking for with Purple WRAATH. Let me start off by saying that I have taken other amino acid supplements in the past (ICE, Xtend) and I've never noticed much of anything at all. At any rate, this time around wasn't THAT much different. I wil say that endurance seemed to be increased, although in a very subtle manner. It was nothing drastic, but I did decrease rep time on most exercises and still felt good to go.

LACTIC ACID BUFFERING
    I really do not get too much of a lactic acid pump, except on leg days, so that's mainly what I was looking for in this particular area. When I started taking WRAATH, I could tell that there was an ample amount of BA in two scoops since I got some pretty intense tingles. At any rate, I didn't notice much of an improvement with this particular area, either. Nothing really at all that I'd say is worth talking about.

RECOVERY TIME
    Unfortunately, since I was on a pretty clean bulk for the majority of this log I can't comment too much on aerobic recovery time. What I can say is, like I've already mentioned, I really cut down my rest times and I almost always felt good to go. Anaerobic recovery time was definitely increased a noticable amount. Also, a lot of people report a decrease in DOMS while on WRAATH, but I noticed nothing of the sort. I've never had a product reduce DOMS, though.

ENERGY
    A lot of people seem to notice a stimulant free energy boost from WRAATH which is supposedly very smooth and clean, but I did not. I did not notice any increase in energy from taking WRAATH.

MUSCLE PRESERVATION
    I started out this log on the anabolic diet, and then I realized that I was losing way too much weight way too fast, so I decided to gradually change to a slow bulk, which turned out to be a great decision. At any rate, while I was on the AD, I feel like WRAATH helped me a lot more than when I was bulking. I know EAA's are anabolic and should suit one well for a bulk but I really think that it helped much more on a cut.

OVERALL
    While I can't say that I noticed MUCH of a difference with WRAATH, I can say that it out performed both Xtend and ICE. Tastewise, I prefer Xtend over WRAATH, but WRAATH definitely doesn't taste bad at all. I will probably give WRAATH another chance when I start cutting for a competition (won't be for another year or two) and see how it helps in a caloric defecit. I'd like to thank everyone at CONTROLLED LABS for giving me the opportunity to test Purple WRAATH, and I hope you all have enjoyed this log. I tried to keep it to the point, but also comical and fun at the same time. This log/review was completely unbiased, and will hopefully be used by those considering purchasing Purple WRAATH in the future. Thanks to all those who followed along, and again, to everybody at CONTROLLED LABS.

Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if you scroll down this page very fast, you can see a rainbow (serious)
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    if you scroll down this page very fast, you can see a rainbow (serious)

Pass that shiat !!!!

Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Douglar02 View Post
    Previous PWO powders:
    NO Explode
    SAN Fierce
    Some green apple ****
    Supercharged
    Superpump250

White Flood
    Mixibility: 9/10
    Mixes great. It only takes a few hard shakes and its completely mixed!

Taste: 9/10
    I personally loved the taste of this, the only reason i gave it a 9 is because i've tasted better.

Price: 9/10
    .80 per serving. This is pretty damn good considering some of the other products out there.. Muscletech anyone? haha

EFFECTIVENESS: 10/10
    When it comes down to it, I believe this is a very well balanced PreWO powder. You dont die towards the end of your workout because the caffeine is wearing off like others and you litteraly stay mentally focused the entire time. While you may not want to rip a car apart before you get to the gym, you definitely want to beat on it the entire duration! You never loose that motivation. After finishing off the entire bottle, I can say scoop 1 was just as good as scoop 25.

Purple Wraath
    A big review is not needed for this product. 10/10 accross the board. Buy it, love it, need it, want it, cant live without it... Nuff said
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by thehopelessone View Post
    Well here goes, first of all, I didn't write a review right away since i started using WF tabs the day of my arm workout. I wanted to see if the pumps were the same for all the other body parts so now that i finished training all my body parts on WF tabs, ive decided to give my review.

WF TABS ROCK!! Hahaha! Its my first PWO supplement and i am quite impressed with the results. I did not expect such good results since I have a high tolerance on caffeine but this gave me pretty good pumps and energy which i believe is the goal of the supplement.

I might try other PWO supplements in the future (As this is the only one i have tried so far) but I definitely think that WF could become a staple in my stack. Another thing i would like to point out is how the effect of WF is not decreasing over time, one thing i have read from other PWO supplement reviews.

I love Controlled Labs for this product and I think it is very legit and I'd recommend this supplement to anyone whoever thinks they lack the energy or want more pumps while lifting.

P.S. I'm planning to order Green Mag, PW and more WF for Christmas as a gift to myself mainly because of the success of WF tabs for me. Hopefully the others would mimic the success of WF as well. (Most excited about Green Mag since i love tangy flavors )

Thats all!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post

Pass that shiat !!!!

cheech
    Specials & insider info

Originally Posted by ProWrestleFan View Post
    First and foremost I would like to thank Controlled Labs for sending me a bottle of this stuff for testing. It's always an honor to be chosen. Also, I would like to appoligize for the slowing activity in my log towards the end. It's tough to log a preworkout IMO considering all it does is really give you a "boost" for the gym. Also, the whole CJ/MISC thing killed (no pun) my desire to log on and post for a bit, I was a little fed up with the boards durring that time...

Effectiveness Controlled Labs White Flood Tab are EXTREMELY effective. In the beginning before I figured out the propper timing it wasn't as great, but towards the middle/end of my log when I really got the timing down it truely became one of the best preworkouts I've used. Seriously, the "tingle" that you get from these is extreme. There were times when I would pinch myself because it felt so weird. I give them a 10 out of 10 for effectiveness!

Consumption This was one of the only "bad" parts of the Tabs, consuming them all! 30-40 minutes prior to my workout I had to down 8 of these bad boys, which is the standard dose. 8 is a lot in my opinion and I wish is could be done in 4, but it couldn't. You need the full 8, or at least I did. On ease of consumption, being a powder man myself, I give them a 5 out of 10

Pump The "pump" on the Tabs was decent, but not great. I would go writing home about it but I would say it's better then most products out there. 6 out of 10 on the pump.

Overall Overall this was a good preworkout. Actually, I would say it's a step above "good" and I would call it "great"! So long as you take the product in the recommended time I think it will work wonders for anyone looking for a good preworkout and pump. The BEST ATTRIUBUTE to the product has to be the overall stimulation, stamina, and strength that comes with the product. Sure, the pumps weren't the best but the overall effectiveness of the product in terms of the strength, stamina, and stimulation makes up for it! Overall I rate this product a...

8.5 out of 10

Again, I want to thank Controlled Labs for letting me test out this product. I'm usually not good at writing up final reviews but I hope I did a good enough one for you guys. I like to think I've been on the boards for a while and my opinion means something to people on here. I hope the review will help you guys sell more products and help continue to secure you guys with a positive reputation in a somewhat questioned world.

Thank You,
    Greg G. (ProWrestleFan)
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

USMCINDIA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up White Flood

I have been taking this for four weeks now. The pumps and workout have been nothing short of intense. I have use BSN, Muscle Tech, Fizogen, and Animal products but for the results I am definately adding this to one of my favorite must haves. I am staking it with Scivation XTEND and BSN Cellmass but will try with green buldge and Scivation XTEND or Purple Wrath for post workout.
    STAY STRONG AND KEEP PUSHING FOR IMPROVEMENT.
    Chuck

Originally Posted by USMCINDIA View Post
    I have been taking this for four weeks now. The pumps and workout have been nothing short of intense. I have use BSN, Muscle Tech, Fizogen, and Animal products but for the results I am definately adding this to one of my favorite must haves. I am staking it with Scivation XTEND and BSN Cellmass but will try with green buldge and Scivation XTEND or Purple Wrath for post workout.
    awesome feedback, thanks. purple wraath should be taken intraworkout (as all amino products should) for best results.

please post up your review in the review section http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumd...=30&order=desc
    Specials & insider info

Originally Posted by cbsxr800 View Post
    Used the sample pack yesterday and today. I'm a bit sensitive to stims but, used 4 caps yesterday and i would give it an overall 7 but, then used 4 caps today and....

Pump-9/10
    Focus-10/10
    Energy-10/10
    Endurance-11/10!!
    Strength-??? Same as last week
    Overall-10/10

I have always been a fan of PW and use it as a staple still but, i'm really impressed with this stuff and my GF is loving the WF powder, i have yet to try the powder though. Does anyone know is the powder the same as the pill; like 4 pills = 1 scoop, 8 pills = 2 scoops.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by PATS FAN1 View Post
    Hello,
    Just wanted to share my great results I have had with these products.
    I have been using Purple Wrath and Green Bulge for two weeks now and I have broken my personal best in two lifts this week.
    I went from 365-405 deadlaft max
    From 225-255 bench max

This amazes me because I was stuck at these previous plateu's for a long,long time.

I am tatally stoked and had to share this.

I am a Controled Labs user for life now!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by A.Z View Post
    Forsure the best supplements i've used
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Fit4Figure View Post
    Controlled Labs was kind enough to send me a bottle of their White Flood Tablets and I am AMAZED at how much I love this product!

I was at the end of my contest prep when I received the bottle and frankly was pretty overwhelmed with the amount of supplements and pills I was already taking. So I of course was not thrilled about adding another product. But I gave it a go and WOW! I felt it go to work almost immediately!

My training sessions (even though I was carb depleted!) were amazing and I felt the "pump" that had eluded me for so long. And this was with only 1/2 the serving size that is suggested on the bottle.

Since then I am ADDICTED to this stuff and it is a MUST have prior to my training sessions. I have given this product with a few other of my female clients and they love it as well!

I definitely recommend White Flood Tablets!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Zach53 View Post
    ...awesome together, I just switched my creatine today and used wraath for the first time, had an amazing workout i feel destroyed ( best feeling ever) but the only problem with this stack is, i want to go back to the gym and keep lifting.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by thanewme View Post
    - Energy: 9/10: even flow throuought my workout and pushed me till the end
    - Focus: 9/10: def put me in the zone for the whole workout and finished a lil faster than normal.
    - Pump: 7/10: not the best pump but it was there.
    - Vascularity: 9/10: awesome, veins popping up all over the delts.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience