Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Originally Posted by illilian View Post
    Intensity: I had a huge burst of intensity in my lifts than before using blue gene. Part of this is me forcing me to go further to test blue gene, the other part is that there were a few days that i didn't want to be at the gym and my lifts were still beyond compair. 9/10

Intra-set recovery: On my heaviest lifts I had let myself recover normally. But on any other lift, hands down, I was ready to go again and again. 9/10

Muscle fullness & Hardness: about a week and a half of starting blue gene i looked in the mirror was like, damn. I've been getting comliments on how much bigger i look, even joking about juicing. The fullness is def a noticable feeling. 9/10

these are things i noticed while being on Blue Gene. Other loggers mentioned other things they noticed while taking it. Some of those things I didn't notice and everyone is different. to put my money were my mouth is, i bought a second bottle to finish off a second month. Blue Gene is an awesome product.

Well done Controlled Labs and thank you for this awesome opportunity!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Originally Posted by metal2469 View Post
    Ok so I'm out of Blue Gene and have been off for about a week. I wanted to wait and see if my workouts would change at all. No they didn't strength still way up, like last night I still just kept adding plates to skullcrushers each set and we supersetted bi's and tri's. My arms blew up like balloons it was awesome. I wish once you get a pump like that it stays. Oh well. But Blue Gene is an awesome supplement that did definitely increase my strength and endurance, even when I was having an off day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an edge or stuck in a rut. Also my knees didn't hurt while I was on Blue Gene, they still crackle but no pain so that was good, it's starting to come back though.

Again I wanna thank Controlled Labs and PT for the opportunity to try and test this awesome product.

CLIFFS:
    -Awesome strength increases
    -Less joint pain
    -Muscles looked/felt fuller
    -An overall hardening effect
    -Good focus in the gym

EFFECTIVENESS: 9/10
    PRICE: 8/10
    TASTE: N/A
    EASE OF USE: 10/10 (JUST POP 5 PILLS A DAY)

OVERALL: 9/10
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by rusty319 View Post
    I think Blue Gene was one of the most productive supplements I have used. It worked as advertised and I was pleased with my results. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I didn't take a lot of starting measurements, but I can tell you that I lost some bodyfat while gaining some muscle mass. My overall body weight dropped 3 lbs. But, I lost 3/4 of an inch off my waist, which for my size, would be more than just 3 lbs. Also, people have been commenting how much thinner my face looks. So, this suggests that I have gained muscle mass while losing body fat. I don't feel this is from Blue Gene being a fat burner, I feel it is because I could work out more with more intensity.

As fas as endurance goes Blue Gene really excelled here. I didn't have the best aerobic capacity at the start of my 30 days, and I am much improved now. I can get through my work outs with out getting winded and I catch my breath much quicker.

Recovery was also improved. I hardly ever experienced DOMS even though I was working out harder.

I had a poor libido when I started on Blue Gene and I recovered to what I would term a normal libido about one to two weeks into my log. It never increased beyond that, but it was improved over where I started.

Strength increases were evident as well. There are several examples in my previous posts.

My mood seemed better as well. Also, my sleep was better and my arthritis pain seemed lessened. These last two I attribute to the cissus in Blue Gene.

My overall experience was good with Blue Gene. I believe it to be a safe way to boost your workout intensity and improve your recovery. I have a feeling the further you are away from optimal health, i.e., through age (as in my case) or through metabolic issues, the more benefit you will experience from Blue Gene. I think people in their 40's and 50's will experience more benefit than people in their 20's with Blue Gene. That being said, I still believe the product to be worth trying even for someone in their 20's if you are looking for something natural to add to your supplement regiment and don't want to try PH's or an AAS.

I will be purchasing Blue Gene in the future.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by jaymdubbs View Post
    Well here it is, my final review. The past 30 days have been interesting to say the least. In a matter of two weeks I had to pack up shop and move 1300 miles away, from my family, friends, and my fiancee for an indefinite amount of time. Could be a year, could be two, could be four, who knows. Either way, it put a lot of stress on me to make this decision (the only time I was ever this conflicted was when my parents got divorced).

But I am not here to tell you my life story (although it would be interesting). I discussed the events mentioned above to put my training for the past 30 days in perspective. Normally, someone might say that they slacked off due to the stress, or the sheer amount of things to do in that short amount of time. That wasn't the case for this log. To be honest, it was the exact opposite.

I have thoroughly used every Controlled Labs product in the past (and I would like to think my training schedule supports this, as most people would say I "overtrain"), and so I know I am able to distinguish if something is working or not. So below, you will find a few categories/aspects of BLUE gene that I feel are important to note.

[/b]End Stats: 176
    BF (at 65% hydration) 6.0 [/b] (I will state that I am not 6% BF, this is merely a measure of progress from my tanita scale that has margin for error. If i had to guess, I would be about 8% or a little under)

Training:

While on BLUE GENE, I hit a couple of PRs. I never plateaued, and I always showed some type of progression (whether it was putting up slightly more weight, or pumping out another set with an extra 4 reps). This is due in part to the synergy between my diet principles, training regiment, and supplementation. There has only really been a couple natural test boosters that made me feel "on" (which I compare to my first cycle of a PH (11oxo) ). I felt ON during this log after a couple weeks, despite the mental stress and fatigue I underwent during my move/job relo.

AFter I started feeling ON initially, my muscles were harder, I felt leaner (but there wasnt a significant correlation in terms of my weight, hydration level, and BF through my tanita scale). This was a similar feeling to a cycle of 11oxo. Again, dont expect PH numbers, but the effects are half the battle in pushing the intensity and motivation during workouts.

I was able to consistently have intense workouts, combined with 30-45 minutes of cardio, alternating between moderate level and HIIT exercises to really push myself to the limit. I really didnt comment much on my cardio throughout my log, due to the fact it remained consistent throughout the log. I was hesitant to change it up too much for fear of skewing results.

Libido

One of the other more prominent effects I witnessed of BLUE gene was the effect it had on libido - I noticed a significant increase at the end of week 1, and remained consistent throughout. I dont think I really need to elaborate on this, but stamina and intensity were increased, which is always welcomed. I am glad that I am off it now due to the fact of my fiancee being 1300 miles away would make things a bit more difficult.

Final Thoughts

I was really impressed with the ingredient profile of this product - no gray market extracts or ingredients for the people who really want to stay away from PHs. Unfortunately, I can't say that I am natural due to a few cycles, but I wont be taking any sort of PH in the future, thats for sure. Many companies are coming out with great natural alternatives, and BLUE gene is now one of my favorites. I really think the product (for me) delivered on what it said it would do.

What is interesting is that I was on maintenance calories and I ended up losing 5 pounds - but got stronger, had longer workouts, worked out more frequently, experienced little to almost no DOMS. I couldnt ask for more in a natural test booster.

I will say, if you have prior PH experience, this product may NOT be for you. I think some people may not realize this is a natural product and works differently than PH. It would still have its place in anyone's supplementation, but I imagine some people might expect too much out of it.

I loved this product, and would highly recommended it to anyone looking for a safe, natural test booster.

Thank you to Controlled Labs for the opportunity to test out this great product. I will be sure to add this to my arsenal on a regular basis (along with Blue UP!!!)
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    Evaluation
    Template taken from Stonecoldtruth's sponsored log

Libido - This was never really present to me, though I wasn't sure what to expect having never experimented with carao and catuaba. I wasn't upset that my libido showed no signs of increase, as I wasn't really focused on(though I was cognizant of) it.

Sleep - When I began this log, I was also taking REDuction, so BG's sleep-inducing properties were overshadowed by REDuction's PM formula. When I resumed BG after the pneumonia, I chose not to continue taking the REDuction, it was difficult to take notice of BG's effect on sleep quality because I was still shedding part of the infections. However, there were a few nights, here and there, in which I slept soundly and through the night.

Cravings - Not really any to speak of, though, when I lost 12 lbs. before beginning the log again, I dramatically increased my caloric intake to gain some of the weight back and had virtually no problems incessantly shoving my face full of food. So there weren't cravings, per say, but I was able to continuously eat with no problems.

Intra-Workout Recovery - Here's where the formula shines, I feel. I began the log also supplementing with AEN's IntrAbolic, however, when I resumed the log I had none so relied on BG alone... Oftentimes, I would hate to stand around between sets, feeling ready to go within a matter of seconds a opposed to minutes. If nothing else, it shaved an average of 20-30 seconds off of my rest times.

Inter-Workout Recovery - Again, another plus! I suffer from DOMS; no doubt about it... from chest workouts, to legs, to back, I'm sore for about 3 days after the body part has been worked. Blue GENE was nothing short of amazing in this regard!

Mood & Stress - Difficult to say as I had to deal with a number of stress factors that would undoubtedly render even the most powerful stress reducer powerless. I was pleased that, after returning to work, that I managed to keep the stress to a minimum, but I'm skeptical to say that the Blue GENE was repsonsible for this.

Joint Support - Another winner! It was noticeable after a few days of suspending my BG intake that my joints felt dry and achy; the ever-present clicking in my right elbow and both knees were heard/felt the entire time off and began to heal again after a few days of resuming BG.

Strength - Difficult to evaluate... I'm of the mind that I was never operating at 100% in the gym (though that final day it was nice to see some decent numbers). I felt that avergae numbers were acheived and I wasn't really invested in a strength gain effect from the BG anyhow, so, no love lost here.

The Final Ensemble

Stats
    Beginning weight: 240
    Beginning BF: ~15%

End weight: 235
    End BF: ~14%

Dosages
    Beginning: 5 tablets, 60-70 minutes pre-workout

Ending: 5 tablets, 6 hours post-workout (better results)

Weight dropped to 228 immediately before the pneumonia hit and I managed to maintain my weight during the time I was sick (somehow). So, during the final 1.5 weeks I increased my calories to about 5,000/day to get some of the weight back. Clean calories, which wasn't easy... But I managed to shave a BF point off (was pinched yesterday).

I'm glad I was chosen for this log because, and I'll be honest, I had issues with responding to CL products in the past. Green MAG never really lived up to the hype with me and White Flood, while incredible in the beginning, lost its luster after a while. I've tried Purple Wraath, but I usually lean a different way for intra-workout supplementation.

Having said that, Blue GENE has impressed me in regard to recovery/joint support, which is perfectly well and good as the only recovery supplement that might come close is Vendetta and I haven't yet encountered a joint support supplement that rivals BG in terms of effectiveness.

Although, my sample size 4-weeks was interrupted by sickness but, based on the ingredients, I'm confident that a continuous 8-week cycle would warrant very positive results.

So...
    Was I pleased with the product?
    Yes!!!

Would I buy it again?
    Yes, but not at $45. I understand that a reputable company like CL, in releasing an anabolic product, must compete with the market... If it can be found for around $35, then the buyer should jump at the bargain!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    30 Days of Blue GENE

Thank you Controlled Labs for the opportunity and the confidence to test your product, Blue GENE. A special thanks to everyone who frequented my log and kept it encouraging, fun, informational and on many occasions completely random.

First and foremost, I?ll address those who have a heightened inclination toward scrutiny and skepticism, which is perfectly okay. I can clarify some logistical concerns to pre-empt scrutiny, but I can?t do anything to defy skepticism, I?ll just hope you take my assertions to be integral and valid.

I wanted to test Blue GENE?S ability to effect gym performance, as performance is one of the product?s mission statements. Improved gym performance can have a correlation with an improved physique, therefore, I thought it a worthy cause to assess. A week prior to beginning my Blue GENE run, I assessed my muscle endurance with a ?heavy? endurance bout, and by heavy, I mean I used a weight where my repetitions can exceed 15, but in no way would I be able to achieve 30. I chose the 100lbs Dumbbells.

Furthermore, I performed a strength assessment the week prior to my Blue GENE run. For strength, I performed the 295lbs Flat Bench Press. A good strength building range consists of using a weight that can be pushed 4-6 times, upwards of 7-8.

I am a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and therefore, I am aware of the many mediating variables that may effect the outcome of my performance assessments. Therefore, I wanted to pre-empt some logistical scrutiny involving my assessments. I realize that a manipulation of diet alone, could produce a significant influence over my performance-ability over the span of a month. Therefore, I did not alter my diet in any specific fashion. My dietary habits and macro intake remained unchanged from the month prior to my Blue GENE experience and the month during my Blue GENE experience. If there were any alterations to my diet, it would have been an alteration that would have been more so detrimental, as there was a week and a half where I had virtually no appetite, as a result of some life stressors. Reality happens.

Also, training style would have a truly significant impact on performance-ability. Had I focused on strength lifting and CNS stimulating routines, my strength results would inevitably increase. Had I focused on exciting a muscular endurance response, my endurance would inevitably increase. If the customer base were predominantly athletes, this might have been a valid approach. However, most of us here are bodybuilders and for the most part, our aim is ultimately hypertrophy. Therefore, I geared my workouts toward the acclamation of the masses, moderately heavy weight, fairly high in volume, just like I would and anyone of us would do, for the most part, when maximal hypertrophy is the primary goal.

I wanted my experience to reflect how Blue GENE would effect the average joe, per se, and how Blue GENE may have an influence over strength and endurance throughout the course of the average lifter, and by average, I mean those of us who body build, not strength train or endurance train.

I want to reiterate that I did not train or eat in a fashion that would inherently result in the improved performance of my assessments. There was no specificity toward strength lifting, or endurance building. I was first and foremost a bodybuilder this month, as I am most of the months throughout the year.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Personal Assessment of Blue GENE.

1. What was most notable in terms of gym performance was muscle endurance and general stamina. My workout partner, who is virtually a mirror image of myself performance wise, except a bit stronger (but our strength comparisons can teeter totter), was a good indicator of the positive effects I was experiencing on Blue GENE. Around week two, I began to outperform him in both strength and endurance, meaning, I was lifting more weight then he was and in occasions where the weights that we were lifting were even in load, I could pull off more reps. Had this been a single occasion, or even a back & forth phenomenon, I would have considered it part of our cycle. Sometimes I perform better in the gym and sometimes he performs better in the gym. However, my superior performance was consistently so and the degree at which I was excelling beyond him was growing and growing in margin.

By week three, my superior performance was so prevalent and impressive, that I actually ordered my own bottle from *********** to continue Blue GENE once my official 30 day sponsorship ended.

2. The second most notable aspect about my Blue GENE experience was an insane boost in my libido. I actually had never experienced such a libido boost on anything I?ve ever taken. However, this libido boost reached a pinnacle by the end of week two and my libido began to diminish until I reached normalcy again.

3. Thirdly, I experienced sporadic instances of Stim like focus. This did not occur every time, but the times it did, the best way I can describe it is when you?re on a Stim and you?re eyes seem to be pulled open and everywhere you look, it feels as though you are staring very intently. It was a Stim like focus, but without the Stim sensations. My general focus was consistently increased, but I did not attain this Stim like level focus every time. Perhaps 10-15 times to this degree in my 30 day experience.

Something worth noting:

- In my experience, Blue GENE did not perpetuate any pre-gym symptoms. I was not pre-amped to go into the gym, no acute boost of energy, nor did the focus set in ?pre-gym.? For me, Blue GENE required some waking up. Once the blood got moving, all the symptoms would manifest and manifest in multitudes. You can feel it ?turn on? once you?ve warmed up and then you can feel it setting in quite overwhelmingly.

Video Assessment

As mentioned above. I performed a pre-cycle muscle endurance and muscle strength assessment and at the end of the cycle, I performed a post-cycle muscle endurance and muscle strength assessment.

Important Note: During my pre-cycle assessments, I weighed 214lbs-216lbs. During my post-cycle assessments, I weighed 211lbs. Factors that could have effected my weight loss could be my extended workouts. As my run progressed, my muscle endurance and general stamina continued to be enhanced, which lead to longer and even more intense workouts, which I will post beneath.

Pre-Blue GENE Muscle Endurance Assessment
    - Body weight: 214lbs-216lbs
    - 100lbs Dumbbells x 17 reps

Post-Blue GENE Muscle Endurance Assessment
    - Body weight: 211lbs
    - 100lbs Dumbbells x 22 reps

Pre-Blue GENE Muscle Strength Assessment
    - Body weight: 214lbs-216lbs
    - 295lbs x 7 reps

Post-Blue GENE Muscle Strength Assessment

- Body weight: 211lbs
    - 295lb x 6 1/2 reps

As you were able to observe, I had a significant improvement in muscle endurance, however, my muscle strength suffered by 1 rep. Initially, I was a little disappointed, however, to bring these results into perspective, my muscle endurance and general stamina reflected in my workouts in a much more significant manner then an increase in strength. I will post three progressive chest workout days, where you can observe my increasing ability to push more and push harder, which ultimately, is the greater factor in muscle hypertrophy. Please take note that I did not intend on doing this three day comparison from the beginning, otherwise, obviously, I could have intentionally set it up to cater to signs of progression.

Week 1

Flat Bench
    225lbs x 10 reps [2250]
    225lbs x 10 reps [2250]
    275lbs x 5 reps [1375]
    275lbs x 5 reps [1375] = {7250lbs}, {30 reps}

Incline Bench
    185lbs x 10 reps [1850]
    205lbs x 10 reps [2050]
    225lbs x 10 reps [2250]
    245lbs x 8 reps [1960] = {8110lbs}, {48 reps}

Smith, Flat Bench
    225lbs x 10 reps [2250]
    245lbs x 10 reps [2450]
    275lbs x 7 reps [1925] = {6625lbs}, {27 reps}

Dips
    BW x 15 reps [3210]
    BW x 12 reps [2568]
    BW x 10 reps [2140] = = {7918lbs}, {37 reps}

Total Load Performed: 29,903lbs
    Total Reps Performed: 142

Peak Load: 275lbs
    Peak Reps: 15

Avg Load: 210lbs
    Avg Reps: 10.1

Greatest Free Weight Effort: 275lbs x 5 reps

Week 1.5

Flat Bench, Free
    225lbs x 10 reps [2250]
    245lbs x 10 reps [2450]
    275lbs x 6 reps [1650]
    275lbs x 6 reps [1650] = {8000lbs}, {32 reps}

Incline Bench, Free
    185lbs x 10 reps [1850]
    205lbs x 8 reps [1640]
    205lbs x 7 reps [1435] = {4925lbs}, {25 reps}

Db Flat Press
    100lbs x 8 reps [800]
    95lbs x 8 reps [760]
    90lbs x 10 reps [900] = {2460lbs}, {26 reps}

Incline Bench, Smith
    185lbs x 10 reps [1850]
    205lbs x 8 reps [1640]
    205lbs x 8 reps [1640] = {5130lbs}

Flat Bench, Smith
    185lbs x 10 reps [1850]
    205lbs x 8 reps [1640]
    205lbs x 7 reps [1435] = {4925lbs], {25 reps}

Total Load Performed: 25,440lbs
    Total Reps Performed: 108 reps

Peak Reps: 10 reps

Avg Load: 235.5lbs
    Avg Reps: 6.75 reps

Greatest Free Weight Effort: 275lbs x 6 reps

Week 2

Flat Bench, Free
    225lbs x 10 reps [2250]
    245lbs x 10 reps [2450]
    275lbs x 8 reps [2200]
    225lbs x 10 reps [2250] = {9150}, {38 reps}

Incline Bench, Free
    185lbs x 8 reps [1480]
    185lbs x 8 reps [1480]
    185lbs x 8 reps [1480] = {4440}, {24 reps}

Incline Bench, Smith
    185lbs x 10 reps [1850]
    195lbs x 10 reps [1950]
    205lbs x 8 reps [1640]
    195lbs x 10 reps [1950]
    185lbs x 10 reps [1850] = {9240}, {48 reps}

Body weight (214lbs) Dips
    BW x 15 reps [3210]
    BW x 12 reps [2568]
    BW x 10 reps [2140] = {7918}, {37 reps}

Pec Flies
    190lbs x 12 reps [2280]
    190lbs x 10 reps [1900]
    190lbs x 10 reps [1900] = {6080}, {32 reps}

Total Load Performed: 36,828lbs
    Total Reps Performed: 179 reps

Peak Reps: 15 reps

Avg Load: 205lbs
    Avg Reps: 10 reps (9.94)

Greatest Free Weight Effort: 275lbs x 8 reps

IN SUMMARY

Week 1
    Total Load Performed: 29,903lbs
    Total Reps Performed: 142

Peak Reps: 15

Avg Load: 210lbs
    Avg Reps: 10.1

Greatest Free Weight Effort: 275lbs x 5 reps

Week 1.5
    Total Load Performed: 25,440lbs
    Total Reps Performed: 108 reps

Peak Reps: 10 reps

Avg Load: 235.5lbs
    Avg Reps: 6.75 reps

Greatest Free Weight Effort: 275lbs x 6 reps

Week 2
    Total Load Performed: 36,828lbs
    Total Reps Performed: 179 reps

Peak Reps: 15 reps

Avg Load: 205lbs
    Avg Reps: 10 reps (9.94)

Greatest Free Weight Effort: 275lbs x 8 reps

Most predominantly, notice the increase in my general stamina and muscle endurance, which was reflected by total reps performed. Also, Greatest Free Weight Effort went up, which is a direct implication of strength increase. However, that strength increase did not translate when I used 295lbs, as oppose to my normal peak weight of 275lbs.

Most sponsored loggers seem to carry an obligatory closing statement, that states the users enjoyment and willingness to use the product in the future. I took it a step further and bought my own bottle of Blue GENE for continued use, following my official log. I hope that carries some weight as to the testament of my enjoyment of this product.

For those of you already following my log, I will continue my log with the Blue GENE & Blue UP Stack. I appreciate your guys inputs and personalities and I welcome anyone else. Thank you, Controlled Labs.

-Samuel
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by soxcc10 View Post
    With my last order from Bodybuilding.com I got the CL REDuction free sample. I decided to try it today since it was an off day and I always feel like I eat too much on off days, and I was pretty impressed. I was so impressed that I decided to purchase the product today.

I took the 2 AM pills around 9:30 and I felt a little warmer like what you read about in other reviews, but nothing too crazy. I went to breakfast at 10, and my school has an all you can eat buffet on Sunday mornings, so I loaded my tray with ham, cottage cheese, fresh fruit, milk, and kidney beans. When I sat down and started eating I realized I wasn't really all that hungry. I ended up having about a half cup of beans, half cup of cottage cheese and 3oz of ham and a cup of green tea. I figured it was just the initial push from the pills that were suppressing my appetite. I was wrong. Since breakfast, I haven't really been "hungry". I've eaten because I know I should, not because I want to. My concentration has been great and energy much higher than usual, but again nothing crazy. However, the appetite suppression is worth the money in of itself.

I'm going to take the 2 PM pills around 10 and will update the PM portion of the review in the morning.

Originally Posted by soxcc10 View Post
    Woke up this morning at 630 and was a little "groggy" for while. I had read on another thread that some people feel tired when they wake up after taking the PM pill and I can see what they're talking about, but once I got up and moving around I was fine. I had a great night sleep and usually I'm up every few hours to use the bathroom so that was definitely a plus.

I am definitely happy about buying the real product after using this sample. Check back for a possible month long follow up log.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by TAWS6 View Post
    Hey everyone. I have been taking White Flood for alittle over a month now and I would like to give a detailed review.

Price- 10/10- I got my small tub of WF for $26.99. I still have more left because I do not always use the full serving.

Taste- 7/10- Not great, but not bad. The main reason I didnt care for the taste of white flood is probably because I am coming off Green Magnitude, which taste like friggen candy. I rated GM a 9/10 overall if you can find that thread, good ****.

Pump- 6/10- This did not give me a pump even at 2 scoops. However that doesnt mean no one gets pumps from white flood. I have tried products in the past that gave me too hard of a pump, and I actually had to stop working out because it hurt so bad. A strong pump is not always a good thing.

Energy- 10/10- 2 scoops is insane to say the least. Not a rush of energy but a smooth release threw out your workout. I never want to stop working out while I am using this product. Sometimes I want to tear down a brick wall.

Strength- 10/10-More energy equals more strength, for now. Before White Flood I was benching 225x13 and 315x1. Now I am pushing 225x15, and 325x1. Awesome!!

Size- 10/10- Ten outta ten WHEN STACKED with Green Magnitude. I gained a soild 4 lbs when stacking the two.

Overall 9.5/10- I would say White Flood is the best pre workout supplement on the market right now, and Green Magnitude is the best overall creatine.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by tmags View Post
    I just recently finished my stack of green magnitude and purple wrath. I must say I came away very pleased with how the supplements worked and gains i seen while taking the product. The pump i had during workouts was better than when i took BSN and Met-Rx products. I was able to increase my bench press after not being able to increase it for several months. I started by taking 1 scoop of pw before i worked out and the gm after. After awhile i decided to do about a scoop and a half to two scoops of pw and half scoop gm before my workouts. This seemed to work the best for me. Lets not forget the tingles . I will definately be using these products again as im going to be stacking them with animal pak and animal cuts and on whey.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by svtsupremecy View Post
    Ok guys, so I found this website about 4-5 months ago and since moving in with my roomate we've gotten really serious about working out. I was pretty fat/out of shape when I first started working out with my roomate. After lurking on here 3-4 days and reading, I decided I would try out some products about 1 month into my working seriously. So i bought a 10lb. ON 100% whey bag and it went from there. Next I went with CL Purple Wraath/GreenMag/ WhiteFlood.

This is where my workouts have really gotten interesting. Ive been on this CL lab combo for about 4 months now. I havent taken my diet as serious ( I cheat hardcore on weekends), but heres my unbiased opinion.

Purple Wraath- Being the first REAL supplements I had ever taken, at first i thought all three tasted terrible. Purple Wraath really didnt do much for me until recently, I never really worked out hard/long enough to where I would need a intraworkout supplement. Now it helps me not cramp or become dehydrated.

WhiteFlood- ok this stuff took a while to get used to, very strong stuff. It gives nice pumps and insane energy. However I found sometimes after working out (i go at night) that i would have troubles going to sleep if i had taken it recently. But If you want to rage in the weight room, WF will help you do so (this part i liked). Im not sure if ill buy anymore of this as I want to try something a little less potent, maybe something stim free since i workout at night. (i take 1 scoop FYI)

GreenMag- My favorite of all three, when i first started working out I would have trouble with 135 on the flatbench. Today, I maxed out at 225 twice and usually rep 185 or so. I have really noticed my strength go up and I have not much bloating if any. this combined with whiteflood is such a good combo. I will be buying another bucket of GreenMAG for my creatine in the future.

I started at 6 foot 205 lbs
    I am now 197 lbs. with much better strength and muscle mass. I just gotta work on my weekend diet to start really cutting weight...im trying. Let me know if you guys have any questions for me, thank you guys.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by jras View Post
    It's the best multi, hands down.When I seen the Joint complex I had to try it.After 40 some days,My right knee used to sound like a cement mixer walking up stairs,my gf could here it,now I can hardly hear it,and I walk up stairs a lot.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    CL Reps:
    Is there a way I can get a few samples of PW, WF, and GM?

I'm dead set on buying this stack in a couple of weeks, but I wanna give it a whirl before I spend the $100+ bucks on it.
    Spike92 is 15

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ETHSFootBall View Post
    CL Reps:
    Is there a way I can get a few samples of PW, WF, and GM?

I'm dead set on buying this stack in a couple of weeks, but I wanna give it a whirl before I spend the $100+ bucks on it.
    sure, either from bb.com (add to your cart) or direct from us (use the thread int his section)

we have reduction, green magnitude and purple wraath samples
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by poveren View Post
    The 50 serving WF + the 80 serving GM took me about 2 months to consume.

Worked out about 4-5 days a week (usually 5), taking GM on the off days as well but not WF, hence why both finished at roughly the same time.

GM - taste is excellent, although I dont know why they recommend mixing it with 4-6 ounces of water when it tastes a million times better with 20 ounces (which is the suggested amount of water for mixing WF)

WF - taste is decent, dont like the slight bitterness too much, mixing with more water would probably make it taste even better but dont wanna bother using something outside my 24 oz shaker.

Both mixed well, etc etc

RESULTS!!! : (Aug. 30 and today)

bench press - went from 135x8 to 185x6
    bicep curl - went from 40x5 each hand to 60x6 each hand (w/o leaning back etc)

etc, you get the point

bodyweight - from 194 to 204
    bodyfat - definitely down, 8 pack almost back

So in other words, go buy it now!
    My question is, should I add PW to the stack this time or just get GM/WF again, I'm not really have any lack of energy issues during my workout, nor do I have recovery issues, so does PW have any other significant reasons for me to take it or should I save my money for now (since I dont have much of it)
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Kyle M
    The last MV I will ever take. I've tried AST Multi Pro, Animal Pak+Flex, NOW Adam, Opti-Men, and GNC Megaman. OT is the best I've had and I finally have no reason to keep trying different MV's. No burping, weird stomach feeling, or any of that BS I usually get. For the cherry on the cake, I love the immune and joint help that is thrown in! Awesome stuff!

Thanks,
    Kyle
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 250lbs
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by Joezilla View Post
    ive been lifting again for 4 days and the GG is starting to hit hard already, im only using PW and GG (my staple supps) and my forearms are getting veiny as hell already, new ones popping out. i love this stuff i manged to get 2 tubs for 20 a pop, best supp investment i ever made.
    Specials & insider info

Originally Posted by blakepenry View Post
    PW is hands down the most effective endurance sup i've ever used. I took 5 servings with me this past weekend to a Fire Fighting training facility. It helped me pound through 6 hour nightly sessions of warehouse fires in excess of 900F degrees. I've got all my buddies using it now with great results.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by MMaALLdAY View Post

Green Magnitude (Green Apple)

Taste: 8.5/10
    Taste was pretty damn good I must say. When I had my first couple of dosages I was really impressed, almost like a cotton candy type taste. Did get a little bit worst after subsequent dosages, but I was impressed with the taste throughout. Would have no problem drinking this everyday!

Strength: 7.5/10
    Wasn't quite as impressed with the strength increases while on Green Mag. as I was with the others. Sure, I did have some increases in the gym, and for some reason I felt stronger, but the numbers don't lie and I couldn't/didn't increase on some excercises and didn't breakthrough any plateau's I was hoping to, except for leg press. Military and bench press stayed the same, which was a little surprising. Definitly not saying I was getting weaker or stayed the exact same, but I was generally hoping for a little bit more in the strength department from this product. Maybe 30+ days is needed.

Size/Weight Gains: 9.5/10
    Whoa! Okay first off, I was very impressed with the weight I put on with Green Mag, most impressed by any other of the two products. I was really surprised with how much weight I gained because I generally put on weight slowly and didn't change my diet to absurdly to keep the results even between the two. Was also surprised because I wasn't moving/increasing as much weight as I thought. The weight did come however. Over the 30 days I gained 7lbs! I would have been happy with 2lbs, so this far exceeded my expectations. Now this might not happen for everyone, and I was definitly eating over matinance, but as will be seen in the other review threads, 7lbs was incredible for me . Looked much fuller as well, felt hard throughout the day, esecially after/during my workouts. Overall really impressed here.

Cost: 9/10
    One of the better creatine's if you're looking at having a product that is reasonably priced and lasts for months! Hard to beat.

Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by PBaller5081 View Post
    White Flood is amazing. I feel the energy right away and I never want to leave the gym. Overall great supplement.
    Originally Posted by semajio1 View Post
    White flood is great i reckon! beats other pw supps
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by sakatumi View Post
    White Flood is great, I just finished my large tub (will be ordering more, some purple wraath also), well me and my brother did and we both think its awesome. Great feeling, tingle, energy and vascularity.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by nutritionfreak1 View Post
    just used white flood for 1st time today and had one of the best back bi workouts ive had in my life, it works amazing, i had amazing energy throughout my whole workout and could push further than ever ! it works
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Ironbelly View Post
    I just used White Flood for the first time yesterday and was very impressed by how easy it was on my stomach, unlike NOxplode (foshoxplode)...

White Flood gave me a nice rush of energy without feeling jittery and helped quite a bit with recovery during sets.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by chicharrra View Post
    As far as a multivitamin goes I really don't see anything too "over the top" special about this product. People need to realize that you aren't going to put on assloads of muscle by taking a simple multi. I do think this is as good as any Multi vitamin though and I would suggest this to anyone, mainly because of the great results I have had from other Controlled Labs products. When choosing a Multi vit. I think it is important to choose one from a company who is trusted, whom you have tried other products and liked, and who continually gets good product reviews (non bias ones). Controlled Labs was this company for me. The one thing I noticed about this product that did stand out was the fact that it keeps me regular. Because of the amount of protein I consume during the day, I often have difficulties braiding a hemp rope, bending a biscuit, weaving a basket, droppin the kids off, taking a dump, or how ever else you want to look at it. Orange Triad definitely keeps me regular without giving me the runs.

If i were to rate this on a scale, 1-10, I would give it a 9.5.

Final analysis:

Good solid multi vit.
    Excellent company
    Fair price
    contains great mixture of essential vit's
    great product
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by PumpingIron4Him7 View Post
    The multivitamin debate will never end. But here's my take on it. I've tried the basic couch potato multivitamin that just has 100% of each vitamin in it, Animal Pak, and Orange Triad. While Animal Pak gave some good energy, I think Orange Triad is the best one because I feel it working the most. Orange Triad helps my joints a bunch (especially for those squats!), and i've had problems with digesting some foods, and OT takes care of it easily. Plus the company that makes OT is arguably one of the best ones on the market. Universal is good to, but I've had much better success with CL (Although I do use Torrent and Uni-liver with good success). That's my 2 cents worth it.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by chrisber View Post
    I will start by saying that this is my first time taking supplements and working out hard so I am not reviewing this against any previous stacks or extended periods of working out.
    That being said my current stack is:
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey-Cookies and Cream
    CL White Flood (powder)
    CL Green Magnitude
    CL Purple Wraath
    Trilogy Sealogix Fish Oil (caps)

I will not go into a great deal of depth since I really am just getting into bodybuilding and lack experience with other products. I take ON protein when I wake up, after I work out, and before I go to bed. I mix 1 scoop of White Flood and Green Mag in a preworkout shake and then make a shake of 1 scoop of purple wraath before I leave and drink it on the way and throughout my workout.

As far as the effects go they have been great. I work out 6 days a week and have never had a problem with muscle soreness or fatigue. Some days I really dont' feel like going to the gym, but after my preworkout shake I feel like I am running when I am heading to the gym. During the workout I have energy for a couple hours since that is about the longest I have spent in the gym. I never left tired besides a little tight, but only for about 15 mins. There is no crash after I get home which is suprising since it has some natural caffeine.

Since starting the supps three weeks ago I have gained probably close to 2 or 3 pounds of muscle after dropping a few pounds of what I assume was fat. In the short period of time I have noticed many changes in physique including harder muscles, bigger muscles, the lowest body fat I have probably been at and just a general cut while also gaining mass/muscle. As far as lifting goes I have went up about 5-20 pounds on various lifts and am yet to have a week without an increase in weight on just about every excercise. In all I am very happy with the products and might add a few more of CL's products to my stack in the very near future.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Anomynous View Post
    I have had White Flood by Controlled Labs for what seems like 3-4 months now. The serving size is great for the price.

Mixability: 10/10 - Never had a problem mixing it.

Taste: 7.5/10 - At first I had to dilute it with a lot of water, but now I can drink it very concentrated. The taste is strong, but it grows on you quick.

Performance: 9/10 - It doesn't give me quite the same pumps as it did the first time I took it, but it is still very effective.

Price : 10/10 - You cannot beat it's price per serving.

Overall: White Flood is a high quality, low cost N.O. product and I would definitely recommend it. I will be buying more when it runs out.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    I would just like to start off by saying I am very impressed with Control Labs. They have created a very innovative creatine product. The price per serving is amazing for such a high quality product. 25.99 for 40 servings is a really great deal, and will last me quite while. I will be reviewing this product in several categories. Taste, Effectiveness, How well it mixes.

TASTE 5/5

WOW, the taste for green apple Green MAG is amazing, If you love that sour/tart apple taste Green MAG green apple flavor will be for you. Depending on how much water you put into affects the sour/tart taste of it. I put minimum water in it for that very sour/tart taste, I could only sip a few at time but I love it. I have yet to try the other flavor, but Green apple flavor is amazing. The smell is unreal, it smells so good... I really can't believe this is creatine !

EFFECTIVENESS 5/5

Today was arm/chest day, I consumed Green Mag 20 minutes before my work out with a small meal. My work out was way more explosive, less fatigue, and able to to pump out more reps each set. I was really amazed at my downtime usually before I would have more downtime but with Green MAGnitude....sky was the limit. My chest was so pumped. Felt like it was going to explode, greatest feeling ever. When I busted out some curls my arms felt like they were going to burst. All I could do after a set is let my arms dangle and shake them... the pump was amazing my bicep was hard as concrete. The pump effect lasted quite a while even after I left the gym. Never have I felt this kind of pump ever on any other creatine product I've used.

MIXING IT UP 5/5

Very easy to mix, had no problems with globs or anything mixed very well and fast.

In conclusion Controlled Lab is an excellent company who has proved to me that they can create great quality effective products. I will continue to support Controlled Lab, and continue to buy there products and review them. But I know one thing for sure, Green MAGnitude is the creatine supplement to use, and I am Green MAGnitude user for life. What are you waiting for go order you some Green MAGnitude man!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Intensity: I had a huge burst of intensity in my lifts than before using blue gene. Part of this is me forcing me to go further to test blue gene, the other part is that there were a few days that i didn't want to be at the gym and my lifts were still beyond compair. 9/10

Intra-set recovery: On my heaviest lifts I had let myself recover normally. But on any other lift, hands down, I was ready to go again and again. 9/10

Muscle fullness & Hardness: about a week and a half of starting blue gene i looked in the mirror was like, damn. I've been getting comliments on how much bigger i look, even joking about juicing. The fullness is def a noticable feeling. 9/10

these are things i noticed while being on Blue Gene. Other loggers mentioned other things they noticed while taking it. Some of those things I didn't notice and everyone is different. to put my money were my mouth is, i bought a second bottle to finish off a second month. Blue Gene is an awesome product.

Well done Controlled Labs and thank you for this awesome opportunity!
    At the beginning of this log, i noted that my weight was 244 and my body fat was 21 percent. Now, I didn't plan a recomp, but I took my weight and bf today and I gained 5 pounds to now be 249 and my bf REDUCED to 18.1 percent.

just facts for thought.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by stlrick View Post
    So there was this post that said you could get free samples of 4 CL products merely for the asking. I know this is to get you hooked and most of the effect would be placebo but knowing that my only other supp was protein (and otc multi), I figured I could use a pre WO stim and a recovery... So I signed up. This was > a week ago and I pretty much figured that it wasn't coming.

Yesterday, the supp-Man cometh.

Today was to be arms, so I figured it was as good a day as any, and I knew it was going to be mostly for taste-testing anyway. I took the PM REDuction last night and went to sleep about 45 minutes later... wife woke me up about 30 minutes later; I was not a good and caring husband, but we had our talk and back to sleep. About 5 hours later the alarm clock drags me out of bed. I go mix/drink my Whey shake and pop the AM REDuction. 15 minutes later I pop 8 WF tabs, drink down 8oz water + Green Mag (wanted to try separate from PW to get taste) and begin my drive. Being a heavy caffeine drinker, I expected little. I was so so very wrong.

I did my workout (details to follow) and drank down my PW post WO after driving 2 minutes to work (no shaker with me, it was at the office). So, below is what I noticed/experienced.

REDuction - hard to say... it's an appetite suppressant and ... I didn't eat during the middle of the night... but I never do. Too early to say on the AM stuff but again, I don't think this kind of supp can be really tested as a sample very well.

Green Mag - I may be the only person to ever say this, but I really did NOT enjoy the taste of the sour apple. That said, taste is subjective and it's the only designer creatine I've ever tasted, so maybe it's fantastic; I certainly don't think it was horrible, just wouldn't look forward to it every day.

WF Tabs - This is the only one I expected anything from in a sample since a stim doesn't have to build up to effectiveness. WOW! Ummm... I react VERY well to stims evidently. I popped them, started my drive and about 30min later was thinking "What a load of crap... no tingles... no wakey wakey... nothing." Then it hit me like white and orange freight train of awesome. My left hand got cold and tingly... I started talking to myself about what I was gonna do in the gym... I wanted to just scream at the top of my lungs... in a good way. Placebo or not, I was about to rock out like a KISS / Ozzy double. Some of this may be from the GM, but I hit the gym longer and harder than I have ever... Now, I'm still doing newbie weights and getting newbie gains... so this isn't ALL that shocking. On top of that, note that I am NOT saying I had strength gains, just energy and intensity that I never have at 8am; I wanted to move more weight on every exercise, I knew that I could, and when the weight would freeze halfway up I would grunt, spit, hiss and fart it the rest of the way up. So, again, I'm not saying "ZOMG WF doubled my strength in 1 dosing" but rather that it gave me the intensity and focus I sorely lack. Details below.

PW - I was sipping this (purp lemonade) while typing. Now taste, as I said, is purely subjective, but I friggin loved this stuff. I don't know that I'll notice the recovery much from 1 dose, but the taste was 10/10, and I liked having it.

Conclusion:

I hope to someday be able to taste/effect-test the WF powder (I don't like taking pills, would rather drink), and really hope some day to get a big bucket of that and PW (and maybe GM and/or GG) to run/log for as long as they last because I certainly felt like a different man in the gym. CL may not get a lot of purchases from me (as no one does) because of my priorities (wife/daughter come first), but they made me a believer at least in WF as a Pre/Stim and I will gladly defend that particular product here from now on. Great work guys.

I did arms today.

5x5 db standing tri extension - had done 20's before, did 25's no problem today.
    5x5 db skull crushers - had done 25 before, did 35 today and could have done 40 or maybe 45... should have gone up to see.
    5x5 weighted dips - usually no weight, tucked a 25 between the thighs and did it easily.
    5x5 alternating curls - 20's last 3 weeks, 25's this week
    5x5 hammer curls - 20's last 3 weeks, 25's this week

This is usually the end. Felt great and had gotten there early and chest is on Tuesdays so I decided to go ahead and do some quick chest work.

5x5 db bench - matched my current max of 40's, did a burnout of 11 reps on the last set.
    5x5 db flyes - matched my current max of 25's.

Overall by far the best workout I've ever had... and I'm FULL of enegy right now. I will add to thread later if I notice anything from the REDuction AM or PW that is distinguishable but I don't expect much.

Thank you guys for the sample and I hope this review will in some small way repay your kindness.

Rick
    Specials & insider info