Supp Misc Outkast digitalgoodtime's Avatar
    digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sub-Q final review by DG

Sub-Q Write-Up: The Subcutaneous Fat Incinerator!

SUB-Q completely redefines what you should expect from a fat-burner. Our revolutionary supplement combines breakthrough ingredients with a 50-page Beyond Ripped Diet and Training Manual that will help incinerate some of the subcutaneous fat on your body.

SUB-Q is stronger than all the so-called hardcore fat-burners available today and ten times the strength of a regular fat-burner. SUB-Q will give you the powerful and explosive results you need to Get Beyond Ripped.

Buy it here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fus/subq.html

View my detailed log here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108669281

Visit www.beyondripped.com for more information.

I am very happy to report that this product meets all label claims, and it has become my favorite thermo/fat burner I've ever tried. Here's the detailed review:

Stimulation/Energy: 8/10 - I am very sensitive to stims when I first go on them, because I typically avoid them at all costs. I am trying to bulk typically, but I decided to go on a mini-cut for my log. I was very sensitive to Sub-Q during the first 3-4 weeks. The energy was clean and long-lasting; no nasty crash or headaches or side-effects that can come with some stims. Due to my history with stimulants from years back, however, I tend to build a tolerance quickly. After the 4th week on Sub-Q the energy I felt subsided, but the thermo effect stayed consistent. It?s not the crazy energy I get from Amp or Stimulant X, but its lack of side effects puts it ahead of those two overall for me.

Thermogenic: 10/10 - This in my opinion is the best thermo on the market. My body temp rose dramatically every day after taking this stuff, for the DURATION of the log. Every day I sweat more in the gym, and I could feel my base temp rise at first to the point where I was sweating at work from time to time. I was very impressed with the ability of Sub-Q to keep my temp raised throughout the day and night.

Fat Loss: 8/10 - I have a rough time gauging fat loss due to my extra skin around the waist from my drastic, unintelligent weight loss years ago. That being said, I use the mirror as my gauge for fat loss and I must say that my muscle striations are MUCH more visible than they used to be. My wife tells me that I am leaner than ever before in our marriage, and I make her be brutally honest with me. I felt that I reached a point on the Sub-Q where I didn't want to lose any more weight for fear it could be muscle. That's a very good thing.

Bang for the Buck: 6.5/10 - Thermogenic/Fat Loss agents are saturating the marketplace and the primary difference between a lot of these products isn?t the effectiveness, but the price. Considering Sub-Q is $45 in bb.com store for 20 days? worth, I can?t say that the typical supplement user should spend a significant amount more on this product than other products in this category. It's for SERIOUS bodybuilders who definitely want no-nonsense results.

Thanks again to Chris @ Fusion for letting me run this log and review his product. The Fusion supplement line is VERY HIGH QUALITY, so that's where the somewhat higher prices come from. I look forward to trying more of their products in the future.

- DG
    Last edited by digitalgoodtime; 08-01-2008 at 07:32 AM.
    vegetable-based protein ftw

on hiatus - too many douche bags here.....

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very nice honest review man..... I defenitely agree so far on the smooth energy and thermogenic effects. I still have a couple more weeks on mine.

PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PROVERBS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice review DG .. thanks
    Ω OmegaSportsSupplements.com

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for this opportunity Rick, and as well, thank you for your review!

EDIT: Visit www.beyondripped.com for more information.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by In The Gym Tim View Post
    Very nice honest review man..... I defenitely agree so far on the smooth energy and thermogenic effects. I still have a couple more weeks on mine.
    Originally Posted by PROVERBS View Post
    nice review DG .. thanks
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Thank you for this opportunity Rick, and as well, thank you for your review!

EDIT: Visit www.beyondripped.com for more information.
    thanks all of you guys

Chris, sorry i forgot that link in my original post...adding it now.

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review Rick

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good review...

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very detailed and honest review,

You get what you pay for, and for someone very serious about a thermo and weight loss this would be ideal for them

Wouldn't expect anything less from you review Rick.

bump for the afternoon crowd

Goonstopher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonstopher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonstopher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonstopher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonstopher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonstopher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonstopher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonstopher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonstopher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonstopher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goonstopher is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry but there is absolutely nothing in the ingredient profile that warrents that cost. the only specialized sub-q focussed ingredient is a light diuretic.

Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Goonstopher View Post
    Sorry but there is absolutely nothing in the ingredient profile that warrents that cost. the only specialized sub-q focussed ingredient is a light diuretic.
    Thank you for your feedback.

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Goonstopher View Post
    47 posts in over 3 years huh

stormyiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormyiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormyiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormyiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormyiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormyiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormyiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormyiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormyiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormyiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stormyiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using SubQ myself in getting ready for my next competition. Thought I'd try something other than the EC mix I usually use. While I've had good success with that, my system seems to be really tolerant and I'm having to use more each time for the same result. Yeah, I'm one of these people who can drink coffee before bed and still get a good night's sleep.
    So far the SubQ has been excellent. I dropped 3lbs in the first week, and that's without the morning cardio! I've noticed a definite increase in energy and alertness as well. As a FBB, I find it harder to keep muscle while cutting, but I just posted two personal bests with my last workout, 60lbs a hand on dumbell press and 60lbs plus the heavy bar on decline press. Seems to me this stuff works great!

Originally Posted by stormyiii View Post
    I've been using SubQ myself in getting ready for my next competition. Thought I'd try something other than the EC mix I usually use. While I've had good success with that, my system seems to be really tolerant and I'm having to use more each time for the same result. Yeah, I'm one of these people who can drink coffee before bed and still get a good night's sleep.
    So far the SubQ has been excellent. I dropped 3lbs in the first week, and that's without the morning cardio! I've noticed a definite increase in energy and alertness as well. As a FBB, I find it harder to keep muscle while cutting, but I just posted two personal bests with my last workout, 60lbs a hand on dumbell press and 60lbs plus the heavy bar on decline press. Seems to me this stuff works great!
    WOW... thank you for your review!