Type: Posts; User: JahRo225
Orange is the New Black if you like teddies
Ive just upgraded from a WD 560 Gb from 2005 to a new Intel 730 SSD and Seagate 1 tb hdd and its a night and day difference lol. Still using the WD as a junk storage
Seagate seems better than WD...
funniest scene ever
csgo hands down
You're gonna be broke until around level 10 when you start finding relics everywhere
the level 4 armor from the DLC will easily last you until level 10. Wait until you're high level to craft,...
the rainbow profile pics made me stay away from FB for a while. I'm glad for the homos and such, really, but the blatant and obnoxious opinion drama flooding my feed sickens me
only thing worth jailbreaking for is bitesms, f.lux, and the file browser, unless they added something else within the last 2 years.
Firefox is GOAT now
Enable push notifications OP lol
90% of the chit posted on here is either for lulz, phaggots venting about their problems, or trolling. The other 10% actually have that red pill bull**** mentality IRL
How's it taste compared to the White cans? I tried the orange one and thought it tasted like chit
Asus followed closely by Lenovo from my previous experience
Anyone got some cryogenic pods that I can borrow to go to sleep until November? Will rep
You might lol @ the sound of it, but I've beaten the hell out of the Logitech washable keyboard playing League, CSGO, GW2 and a lot of other games.
So I went from a 10 year old WD 500 GB to a new Intel 730 SSD 240 GB and Seagate HDD.
Of all the upgrades I've done, this one is the best. Holy chit
If you want my honest opinion, id go with open back. Have you ever owned both types*? If you PC game you probably game for a few hours at a time. The open-back sennheisers have really good air flow...
I thought Microsoft said the free upgrade is only for a year? Or did I read that wrong somewhere
but i love eating diarrhea mixed with ground up dog
It completely demolished ES with it's "open-worldness". Virtually 0 loading screens feels so nice, however, even though the game is enormous, I still feel that it's a bit more linear than ES. If you...