Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

For back excercises...alternate for hammer strength lat pull?

1. ktharpdressage
    ktharpdressage
    My gym doesn't have Hammer Strength equipment. Is there an alternate exercise for this?
  2. NewNewsBod
    NewNewsBod
    My gym has one of those corner functional cable trainers. I used the attachment with the two ropes and two balls at the end and pulled down with that. HTH
  3. ktharpdressage
    ktharpdressage
    That's exactly what I did yesterday. Thanks!
  4. Steph2387
    Steph2387
    I dont understand even the alternative solution you guys have given! lol....my gym also doesnt have one of those Hammer Strength machines...well not that I know off..what are a few more alternative exercises..? I had to skip[ this one coz i had no idea lol and didnt feel like wandering around the gym like an idiot LOL
  5. lexagon
    lexagon
    Your gym probably has a cable machine. You can attach different bars to it to do different types of exercises. That's usually where I do my lat pulldowns as well. You can also do pullups, close grip lat pulldowns - there's a few. Check out this page, closer to the bottom it has some other lat exercises you might be able to try. http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/wide-grip-lat-pulldown

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout