PDA

View Full Version : female beauty workout

whitepete
11-28-2006, 01:02 PM
A female friend of mine has asked me to make a workout for her. She probably hasn’t been in the weight room before but she has told me if I make the workout, she will do it. That being said, she wont be doing snatches or clean and jerks or anything complicated like that. her primary concern is she doesnt want to gain weight in college but I figure since I have the power at my fingertips, why not throw in some exercises to really put her over the top and shape her into more of a goddess. Don’t get me wrong she is already a gorgeous girl but a few squats never hurt anyone ;) anyways, I was thinking something with low weight and high rep, like a 3 by 10 or something and possibly a superset or triset here or there to get her in and out of the gym and keep toning as the main focus. Heres what I was thinking off the top of my head.

Monday – upper body
-chest flys
-bench press
-bicep curls
-head knockers
-shoulder press
-lat pulldowns
-cable rows

Tuesday – HIIT
-a mile or 2 sprinting the straight aways of the track and jogging the curves

Wednesday – abs/ rest
-any sort of quality core workout…any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thursday – regular cardio
-a couple miles on a treadmill or eliptical

Friday – legs
-squats
-lunges
-leg extensions
-leg curls
-leg press
-calf raises maybe?

Well anyways, that’s what I came up with in a short time but my main question is,

WHAT KIND OF LIFTS OR EXCERCISES WILL REALLY BENEFIT AND BRING OUT THE MORE DESIREABLE FEMALE PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES?

Mike-anon
11-28-2006, 03:14 PM
I'm not going to spout any exercises since I'm ignorant towards that, but I just wanted to point out something...she wants to get in shape, you don't want to kill her...

If you load her with 5 straight days of workouts, including heavy cardio (god I hate sprints), don't you think she's more inclined to start skipping out on workouts?

Might it be better to start really light, then once she gets in the rhythm, start adding things?

Just my 2 cents...

asuguy
11-28-2006, 06:07 PM
tell her to start sexercising, preferably with you! LOL!

whitepete
11-28-2006, 07:23 PM
yeah you are right. i probably wont have her do all of those things on one day....and i might just cut the HIIT cause yeah, no one likes to do it. then if i lighten up monday and wednesday, throw abs in both those days, give her rest wednesday along with just simple running or elliptical tuesday and thursday....is that getting better? this is harder than i expected lol