PDA

View Full Version : Note To HHH:

thegamecdr
02-06-2003, 01:57 AM
You are not Ric Flair.

You can check your birth certificate if you don't believe me.

Start acting like The Game again.

killerkiss
02-06-2003, 08:49 AM
hehe, AMEN TO THAT!!
Triple H's head has been blown into too much. time to shoot him down and make him lose the belt.

hHh657
02-06-2003, 09:52 PM
I hate his character now, wit his fancy jackets and stuff, what the hell is that.
He needs to go back to the Jean, and leather jacket wearing style. He needs to be carrying a sledge with him. His characterruled when he came back from his torn quad. I guess he cant do that because if he does do that again ppl r gunna start cheering for him again and hes supposed to be a bad guy right no.

LETHAL BURN
02-06-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by hHh657
I hate his character now, wit his fancy jackets and stuff, what the hell is that.
He needs to go back to the Jean, and leather jacket wearing style. He needs to be carrying a sledge with him. His characterruled when he came back from his torn quad. I guess he cant do that because if he does do that again ppl r gunna start cheering for him again and hes supposed to be a bad guy right no.

Believe it or not it is the reason why he is like that now..The WWE knows that he will be cheered. So why not make him the "evalution"ized flair? I think it was a bad idea but it is making a good story line. I like the new 4 and think that this is going to help Batista and Randy. Like someone said in another post in a couple of years all these guys, flair,HHH,Rock,Stone Cold, Hogan, and BPP will all be gone. So they need to make more superstars. This is there way of boosting Randy and Batista.

hHh657
02-08-2003, 01:36 PM
Yeah i can tell there all egtting ready for the future, they really are boosting up guys like edge, rey, batista, and orton. Dont forget Matt And John from Tough Enough 3. But htey are still very young!

BPP
02-09-2003, 04:16 AM
:(
what happened to game that hes banned again