PDA

View Full Version : Danner boots are GREAT!

wsuwarrior
11-04-2006, 08:51 PM
I just spend three 10 hour days at my parttime job wearing my Danner boots, walking up and down hills and on my feet all day. NO blisters, NO soreness...nothing. These are by far the best boots I have ever worn. I recommend them to any hunter or anyone who works outside, you will love them as much as I do. Money very well spent.

Achilles_
11-05-2006, 01:37 AM
Damn it I just bought some Cabelas Outfitters boots! O well they fit good and are comfy for my feet.

GoodToGo
11-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Danner boots are great. Definately my favorite boots, and I have tried a lot of them. They are really worth the extra money.

wsuwarrior
11-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Damn it I just bought some Cabelas Outfitters boots! O well they fit good and are comfy for my feet.

Cabelas does have really good boots too. I have the Whitetail series boots for the winter..I love them as well. They have enough insulation to where my feet have never got cold, but are still light enough where I could walk through the woods with them and not get too fatigued.

They are both expensive but are definitely worth the money. When it comes to hunting boots, you get what you pay for. Luckily I was a Cabelas employee when I bought both pairs of boots so I got a pretty good discount.

AlbinoGerbil
11-06-2006, 05:20 PM
I've got a pair of Danner's and a pair of Herman Survivors and both sets of those boots are awesome. I would recommend either without hesitation.

bignpisst
11-06-2006, 07:12 PM
I've got a pair of Danner's and a pair of Herman Survivors and both sets of those boots are awesome. I would recommend either without hesitation.

Survivors are great Im on my third pair now. Im a roofer and they are great for that