PDA

View Full Version : Steiner: VAST IMPROVEMENT



LETHAL BURN
02-03-2003, 08:17 PM
I think he knew what he looked like in his past two matches, ****! Now he is getting faster and knows his surroundings a lot better than he did against Triple H. I think it will be a good match at NO WAY OUT.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
02-03-2003, 08:23 PM
i agree, his fight with jerico was an aprovement.

LETHAL BURN
02-03-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
i agree, his fight with jerico was an aprovement. \


I know you would dawg! :) My Ni**a!

BryanP
02-03-2003, 08:56 PM
TOnights Jericho vs Stiener match was a HUGE improvement over the last few matches for BPP. He may finally be getting back to in-ring shape. Hell, tonights RAW wsa an improvment in itself

hHh657
02-03-2003, 09:20 PM
He did improve alot, at first when he wrestled HHH at the Rumble i though it was just me that though Stiener was slow but alot of ppl did 2. He wasa bit faster tonight.

BPP
02-04-2003, 02:17 AM
:)
gladto see hes coming around
i figured it was just rust
no way out should be good, and should just get better from there
:)

rottie
02-04-2003, 04:28 AM
He had some ring rust to work of, and the WWE ring is a different size than every other fed out there pretty much. I have seen guys talking about getting used to the ring size, and how its a very big factor.

Immortal
02-04-2003, 09:52 AM
Yea, he looks 10 times better than he did at the Rumble. Jericho had me laughing throughout the match though. They need to use him more.

drewbie 51
02-04-2003, 09:55 AM
That supplex he did at the end looked pretty tough to do. Not that the suplex was hard to do, but he held jericho on his shoulders with one hand while standing on the ropes

BPP
02-04-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by drewbie 51
That supplex he did at the end looked pretty tough to do. Not that the suplex was hard to do, but he held jericho on his shoulders with one hand while standing on the ropes

I was impressed :)

goblin6
02-04-2003, 02:13 PM
Yes a much better performance this time. Hopefully he can continue to improve through No Way Out, which would be good for everyone.

LETHAL BURN
02-04-2003, 05:14 PM
WOW! This is the first post I have done that everyone is agreeing..:) lol

goblin6
02-04-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by LETHAL BURN
WOW! This is the first post I have done that everyone is agreeing..:) lol
don't let it go to your head

LETHAL BURN
02-04-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by goblin6
don't let it go to your head


LOL! I needed to get kicked in gear bro..lmao...I was getting cocky

goblin6
02-04-2003, 07:26 PM
That's why I am here, to keep everybodys egos in check......





Or maybe its just to smartass comments about Batista .....


either way just doing my job. LOL

BigKazWSM747
02-05-2003, 01:48 PM
steiner did look better but IMO it was def. the worst RAW of 2003.

massive member
02-05-2003, 05:09 PM
when is no way out?

so said triple H does have a blood buildup or something in his thigh and cant wrestle for three weeks.

Lats McGee
02-05-2003, 06:33 PM
I'd like to see him bust out the Frankensteiner again.

BIGPOPPAPUMP
02-05-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Lats McGee
I'd like to see him bust out the Frankensteiner again.

i use to love that move.

thegamecdr
02-05-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by drewbie 51
That supplex he did at the end looked pretty tough to do. Not that the suplex was hard to do, but he held jericho on his shoulders with one hand while standing on the ropes

That was tight. I liked how he just fell straight back too, instead of jumping.

LETHAL BURN
02-05-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by massive member
when is no way out?

so said triple H does have a blood buildup or something in his thigh and cant wrestle for three weeks.

NO WAY OUT is on Feb. 23rd I think..And yes HHH has a pretty bad Hematoba in his leg.

BPP
02-05-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by LETHAL BURN
NO WAY OUT is on Feb. 23rd I think..And yes HHH has a pretty bad Hematoba in his leg.

so what happens if hes not ready to wrrestle yet????

LETHAL BURN
02-05-2003, 09:29 PM
He will be ready by No Way Out....

massive member
02-06-2003, 06:02 AM
yea, i give triple H props cause he's always there, no matter what. even when he tore his thigh, after awhile he would fly to the show and fly back to birmingham the next day.

remember the street fight he had with foley at the royal rumble, he had stitches in his forehead, ear, forearm and calf and he not only showed up for raw the next night, he even had a tag team match.

LETHAL BURN
02-06-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by massive member
yea, i give triple H props cause he's always there, no matter what. even when he tore his thigh, after awhile he would fly to the show and fly back to birmingham the next day.

remember the street fight he had with foley at the royal rumble, he had stitches in his forehead, ear, forearm and calf and he not only showed up for raw the next night, he even had a tag team match.

Yeah I got to see him and Kevin Nash here at a local club they go to(i live in the Birmingham area next to Healthsouth) HHH is a true wrestler...Who can keep on after tearing their quad? That takes a lot of sucking up the pain and just being a plain bad ass....Unlike Nash who just layed next to the turnbucle..lol...I still like Kevin though:)

massive member
02-07-2003, 06:55 AM
i saw picture of lenda murray, triple h and nash together. nash made them look small.

he must have been a tall son of a gun in person.