PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling moments that made you LOL



D&G
02-03-2003, 07:26 AM
There are two for me -

The Big Show when he becamse the Showster - he had Hogan's music, Hogan's outfits and every pose down to a tee - I was in stitches.

When Vince, Austin and Angle were all together and gave eachother cowboy hats - Angle put on the little hat and said Yippee-Kye-aye - by far the funniest backstage scene they have ever done.

Anyone else.......

thegamecdr
02-03-2003, 08:37 AM
I'll pick some obscure ones, so to avoid the normal answers...

Wrestle Mania X6: Fatal Four-Way Elimination Match - when it came down to Triple H and The Rock, the were brawling in the crowd and some guy with a visor on was right next to the two of them and kept yelling, "Let's go HHH, Kick his ass Trips". Triple H turns around, grabs the guys hat off his head and just throws it.

Fully Loaded 1999 - From, yours truly's hometown, HHH v. Rock in a strap match. When they fighting out near the barricade, some woman was taking pictures of them, The Rock grabs the camera, kicks Triple H in the gut, and takes a picture of him as he's doing it.

BackLash 2002: Undertaker v. Stone Cold. They're brawling outside the ring, 'Taker beats Austin down and then tosses him back in the ring. Undertaker's then climbing the steps back into the ring when some guy yells at the top of his lungs, "Undertaker, YOU SUCK!". 'Taker turns around and yells back, "Your mother SUCKS!" The entire floor area started going "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". Absolutely hilarious.

I remember one time, the Rock was in the middle of "IF you smeellllllll, what the Rock" and then during the pause, some random guy in the crowd yelled so loud and it came out so clear on tv, the guy yells, "YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOO".

Another Wrestle Mania X6, Michael Clark Duncan was at ringside, and he was yelling **** at Shane McMahon for hitting, I believe Vince, with a chair. Shane turns around and cocks up the chair and swings a lil, looking like he's going to hit Duncan. Duncan ****in jumped back and the look on his face was priceless.

I remember during Heat once, someone hit a beachball in the ring during a tag-match. Stone Cold got pissed and booted that sucker right back in the crowd.

I've got tons, I'll probably write more later :D

goblin6
02-03-2003, 10:29 AM
My absolute favorite one, 1998 or 1999 Raw is War. Kane is in a tag match and is outside the ring, all of a sudden all you see is he is pounding on someone pinned up against the ringpost. Turns out its a drunk fan who jumped over the railing and went for him, so he whipped his ass, then jumped back up on the apron and finished the match, while the guy went to jail.

VENGEANCE_X
02-03-2003, 03:32 PM
Every match where pat patterson and gerald brisco got there asses beat mad me laugh. Like when the mean street posse beat the up with shane, or when vicera did a huge belly splash right on pat patterson chest. Pattersons face was priceless.

Bignbuff
02-03-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by thegamecdr
Wrestle Mania X6: Fatal Four-Way Elimination Match - when it came down to Triple H and The Rock, the were brawling in the crowd and some guy with a visor on was right next to the two of them and kept yelling, "Let's go HHH, Kick his ass Trips". Triple H turns around, grabs the guys hat off his head and just throws it.


Yea I have that on DVD it is absolutely hillarious.

Also when the Rock was impersonating his five competitors before Armageddon 2000.

Or when Jericho and Rock did that whole segment in August of 2001 making fun of Steph, Rhyno, and Booker T.

I also loved it when Kurt came out and soaked the alliance in milk.

There are so many more but that is all I could think of for now.

massive member
02-03-2003, 05:41 PM
when dx did nation of domination.

soleus
02-03-2003, 06:26 PM
nWo made fun of the 4 horseman

When Hulk Hogan had to "HULK UP" to beat some Fat 350 pound jobber named Rusty Brooks

When Rowdy Roddy Piper shaved a midgets hair (Cant remember his name ....any help?)

Any time (which was all the time ) Tony Schiovane made mention that "This night will be the greatest night our sport has seen" What a load of crap...talking about OVER selling.

Morpheus
02-03-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by thegamecdr
I'll pick some obscure ones, so to avoid the normal answers...

Wrestle Mania X6: Fatal Four-Way Elimination Match - when it came down to Triple H and The Rock, the were brawling in the crowd and some guy with a visor on was right next to the two of them and kept yelling, "Let's go HHH, Kick his ass Trips". Triple H turns around, grabs the guys hat off his head and just throws it.

Fully Loaded 1999 - From, yours truly's hometown, HHH v. Rock in a strap match. When they fighting out near the barricade, some woman was taking pictures of them, The Rock grabs the camera, kicks Triple H in the gut, and takes a picture of him as he's doing it.

BackLash 2002: Undertaker v. Stone Cold. They're brawling outside the ring, 'Taker beats Austin down and then tosses him back in the ring. Undertaker's then climbing the steps back into the ring when some guy yells at the top of his lungs, "Undertaker, YOU SUCK!". 'Taker turns around and yells back, "Your mother SUCKS!" The entire floor area started going "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". Absolutely hilarious.

I remember one time, the Rock was in the middle of "IF you smeellllllll, what the Rock" and then during the pause, some random guy in the crowd yelled so loud and it came out so clear on tv, the guy yells, "YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOO".

Another Wrestle Mania X6, Michael Clark Duncan was at ringside, and he was yelling **** at Shane McMahon for hitting, I believe Vince, with a chair. Shane turns around and cocks up the chair and swings a lil, looking like he's going to hit Duncan. Duncan ****in jumped back and the look on his face was priceless.

I remember during Heat once, someone hit a beachball in the ring during a tag-match. Stone Cold got pissed and booted that sucker right back in the crowd.

I've got tons, I'll probably write more later :D

lol

I remember Rock with the camera, but refresh my memory. Was that the Fatal Four way event with Big Show and Mick Foley as well?

Well this one if it's funny.

I remember borrowing some wrestling event on video about 2 years ago and there was this one bit when Jacuqline was on some guys shoulders and Sable rips her shirt off and you see her tits. That was just funny! :D

thegamecdr
02-03-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Morpheus
lol

I remember Rock with the camera, but refresh my memory. Was that the Fatal Four way event with Big Show and Mick Foley as well?



Bingo!

ChiZel_MunKee
02-04-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by massive member
when dx did nation of domination.

That one's a classic. The Road Dogg was a great D-Lo.

ripped4life
02-04-2003, 08:57 AM
I can't remember which...I wanna say the 95 Rumble...

annnyway, the music hits, the bushwacker makes his way down to the ring doing that arm wave, he climbs into the ring, walks across still doin the wave, when a wrestler throws his ass straight out, he lands on the ground, and walks right back stage doin the wave...bahahahaha, classic :D greatest elimination EVER

ripped4life
02-04-2003, 09:00 AM
the DX election speech was funny...I have it on my comp if anyone wants me to upload it, it's all over kazaa

HHH: Now then, as it pertains to video, we promise there will be less dick references

HBK: aww ****!

HHH: Hey, watch your F*cking mouth!

HBK: F*ck me!!

HHH: Goddamnit...F*CK!

bahahahaha, it really is hillarious...must watch :D

rottie
02-04-2003, 11:45 AM
the very first summslam when the warrior beat the ever living hell outta the honky tonk man in like 45 seconds, and took the IC belt. The look on Honky face when warrior ran to the ring, and the look on his face after he realized he had lost. Classic :D

DeuceNiggaLow
02-04-2003, 02:34 PM
Maybe not the funniest but it made me laugh. I don't know who it was but the Rock was in his everyday clothes and was preparing to do the People's Elbow. He didn't have his arm band on so he threw his glasses in to the crowd and proceeding to do the peoples elbow on some unfortunate jabroni. The twist is, while he was running, he did sort of a slide thing and it looked ****ing sick. Probaly the most hilarious thing I've seen him do. DL it off Kazaa to see it.

joe78
02-04-2003, 03:26 PM
I know this is obvious, but when DX "invaded" WCW was classic in my opinion. Also, when Edge and Christian sang to Kurt Angle when he feeling depressed one time on Smackdown. Imagine Angle's song with E&C singing, "Ang-le, Ang-le...". It was classic.

joe78
02-04-2003, 03:27 PM
Just wanted to add to my post that they were using the kazoo they were using for awhile.

Kazoo+Edge+Christian=hilarious television

EAE
02-04-2003, 04:30 PM
Angles "interview" with The Rock, where he used clips of a bunch of old interviews to show that Rock admitted to running over Austin.

EdselTrump
02-04-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Deuce*****Low
Maybe not the funniest but it made me laugh. I don't know who it was but the Rock was in his everyday clothes and was preparing to do the People's Elbow. He didn't have his arm band on so he threw his glasses in to the crowd and proceeding to do the peoples elbow on some unfortunate jabroni. The twist is, while he was running, he did sort of a slide thing and it looked ****ing sick. Probaly the most hilarious thing I've seen him do. DL it off Kazaa to see it.

Actually, what made that particular People's Elbow all the more cool was that it was a double people's elbow! He was special reffereeing a Jericho/Angle match (I think?) and ended up knocking them both out and giving them both the elbow, much to the dismay of Mr. McMahon.

goblin6
02-04-2003, 06:49 PM
Okay a few more:
Back when he was the corporate Rock, going over Hogan Harts and Falirs taglines cause he could not "remember"his. very funny.

I still think Stasiak running into the suit of armor in Regals office during the invasion angle was freaking hilarious.

Back in 98 (I think) they had some hottie portraying Sahmrocks sister. The Blue meanie had stuck his tongue out at her the previous week. So Lawller and JR are tlaking about it and Lawler says,"I can't believe the Blue meanie sticking his tongue out at Ryan Sahmrock. I would never do that, I'd stick my tongue in her but not at her" dead silence for about 20 seconds form JR funnier than hell.
HHH and Foley making fun of the footage of Angle crying on the medal stand, and saying they were not sure which"team" he was on.
Ther are lots of stuff that is just funny.

Nature Boy
02-04-2003, 07:02 PM
The FUNNIEST people's elbow was when the Rock was fighting Al Snow. He gave Snow a spinebuster in the middle of the ring, set him up for the people's elbow, stopped, spotted 'head' in the corner, rolled snow out of the ring, slammed head down, and proceeded to deliver the people's elbow to it. :D

ripped4life
02-04-2003, 07:28 PM
I would also like to add that Billionaire Ted's Wrasslin War Room was hillarious...anyone have any clips of those? I miss the huckster :(

girlyman
02-04-2003, 07:28 PM
this is one that made me laigh so hard...when ric flair got his saggy nipples bittin off by triple h hahahahhahahahaah i laughed

Morpheus
02-04-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by ripped4life
I can't remember which...I wanna say the 95 Rumble...

annnyway, the music hits, the bushwacker makes his way down to the ring doing that arm wave, he climbs into the ring, walks across still doin the wave, when a wrestler throws his ass straight out, he lands on the ground, and walks right back stage doin the wave...bahahahaha, classic :D greatest elimination EVER

hahahaha! :D I remember that!

EdselTrump
02-04-2003, 11:49 PM
Nothing will ever top the Lodi/Lenny Lane relationship. Those two did a couple of promos that I almost pissed my pants I was laughing so hard.

Lodi: You should really try the pink tights.

Lenny: Wow thanks Lodi. You know me better then I know myself.

HA!

bruno
02-05-2003, 05:17 PM
my favorite to mind was at a royal rumble, not sure which year, when jerry lawler got up from the announcer table as the next person to enter the ring and right when he entered, he was thrown out. michael cole said some funny comment after that but i dont remember it. if you saw it, youll know why it was so funny, it being lawler and all.

also the bit when val venis and big show were pissing in the urinals and val looks over at shows toy and says sarcastically to show, "and they call you the big show"

killerkiss
02-06-2003, 07:33 AM
there are too many to name...but the one that comes to mind which is the most recent is after the dawn/al wilson marriage ceremony....as they were walking up the ramp, Tazz couldn't control his laugther and said "watch out cameraman, Al is going to tip you over with that thing!!" LOL.

(you all noticed what Al is packing? lol)

stone fox
02-06-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by bruno
my favorite to mind was at a royal rumble, not sure which year, when jerry lawler got up from the announcer table as the next person to enter the ring and right when he entered, he was thrown out. michael cole said some funny comment after that but i dont remember it. if you saw it, youll know why it was so funny, it being lawler and all.

also the bit when val venis and big show were pissing in the urinals and val looks over at shows toy and says sarcastically to show, "and they call you the big show"

yea he gets up from the anounce table tries to sneak up on bret hart gets thrown straight out and comes back.

cole says something like "that was quick"

lawler retorts "well i couldnt leave you here on youre own youd bore our viewers to death"


personal favourite......wm13 austin v hart

lawler and vince are going on about what a bloody mess austin is

out of nowhere jr just blurts "ausitn's a stud!"


utter silence

Y2J
02-06-2003, 07:07 PM
I laughed pretty hard when Rosey & Jamal beat up Mini-Dust, I also laughed at most of Goldust's skits (Croc hunter, Darth Goldar, 7-11 customer), and back in the day, when Jericho used to say all that stuff to Stephanie about being a ho, and getiing the job done.

soleus
02-06-2003, 09:10 PM
When Stone Cold beat up Booker T in the supermarket and i think they had an incident in a church which was also funny. I think SCSA was acting as a priest.

massive member
02-07-2003, 07:12 AM
i recall having a laugh or two at:

GILLBERG!!

killerkiss
02-07-2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by massive member
i recall having a laugh or two at:

GILLBERG!!

Gillberg's funniest entrance was at the Royal Rumble 2001, they had all these guys lined up in the entrance with little birthday firecrackers and he comes out, pounding on his chest...go in the ring and get eliminated in a second LOL.

freaker
02-07-2003, 08:48 PM
The funniest was when Rock came back from the first Scorpion King movie and was talking to Bischoff about all the shows he could go, "I can go on Fraiser...and kick him in the nuts!" Then he did a little Fraiser imatation, says "Shut up Jibronee!" and pretends to kick Frasier in the nuts.

goblin6
02-07-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by soleus
When Stone Cold beat up Booker T in the supermarket and i think they had an incident in a church which was also funny. I think SCSA was acting as a priest.

"Price check on a jackass!" One of his better lines. that whole bit was funny.

Niu
02-14-2003, 07:58 AM
I can't believe noone has mentioned that time when the Dudley Boys kept smashing that old lady through those tables. That **** was ****ing hilarious.

guym
02-14-2003, 08:28 PM
Angle in his toy cowboy hat! LMAO all the time at that!

AbtronikDragon
02-16-2003, 03:58 PM
Aw, ****, yeah, the supermarket brawl with Austin and Book ("Price check on a jackass").
And in the church, Booker was pretending to be a statue so that Austin wouldn't see him.

Also, Halftime Heat with Rock vs. Foley. The Rock comes in and does his pose to a completely empty arena.

He later picks up a ringing phone in an office and tells the guy on the line that Mick couldn't come to the phone because he's getting his ass whooped or something.

And then he goes to catering and samples some chips. He's angered that the salsa is mild, so he takes out his aggression on Mick.

AbtronikDragon
02-16-2003, 04:01 PM
Oh yeah! During the Supermarket brawl, what made me LMAO the most, was the fact that Booker was TOTALLY over-selling the beat-down.

He kept pleading "No more..please, no more!", like getting hit with toilet paper and bread was unbearably painful.