PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Young Lee priest

PainfulPleasure
09-04-2006, 09:06 AM
Anyone got any? I can't find any except this one someone posted.
http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1070&stc=1

edizzle
09-04-2006, 09:11 AM
http://media.putfile.com/Muscle---Lee-Priest-21yrs-5ft3-194lbs-bodybuilder-huge-muscles-smallest-bulge-ev

hes always been a little monster

Uriel_da_man
09-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Got genetics?

BigStew
09-04-2006, 09:19 AM
He looked great

flaxman78
09-04-2006, 09:21 AM
Got genetics?
wonderful lats .very good pic.

Scoular
09-04-2006, 09:25 AM
http://media.putfile.com/Muscle---Lee-Priest-21yrs-5ft3-194lbs-bodybuilder-huge-muscles-smallest-bulge-ev

hes always been a little monster

It says in the vid he is 5'3" but I have always known him as 5'4". Not that it makes that much difference.

Did he grow an inch after the age of 21?

PainfulPleasure
09-04-2006, 09:28 AM
genetics = you mean roids

in that video, he's breathing awfully hard.

any pics of him under 21?

he had some great lats

edizzle
09-04-2006, 09:37 AM
i believe hes admitted to juicing at 19 but that doesnt mean he didnt have AMAZING genetics to begin with

hes breathing hard because of the posing, try it sometime

Ripped2Death
09-04-2006, 09:54 AM
The first pic is at 13 and the other at 22 i believe. sorry i couldnt get a better quality one but i dont have a scanner.
EDIT the link should be working again let me know if its not

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n316/johnmcyawn/Picture.jpg

bbjeff86
09-04-2006, 10:08 AM
i believe hes admitted to juicing at 19 but that doesnt mean he didnt have AMAZING genetics to begin with

hes breathing hard because of the posing, try it sometime

Yea, he started juicing at 19 But i beleive he had already won the Mr. Australia 2 times before that or something like that.

Ramz
09-04-2006, 10:36 AM
The first pic is at 13 and the other at 22 i believe. sorry i couldnt get a better quality one but i dont have a scanner

thats rediculous genetics, look at the guy at 13!

Scoular
09-04-2006, 10:44 AM
I remember reading he started juice when he was 17.

SemiShred
09-04-2006, 10:46 AM
The first pic is at 13 and the other at 22 i believe. sorry i couldnt get a better quality one but i dont have a scanner

wow **** man... where did you find that? he's huge

bbjeff86
09-04-2006, 11:01 AM
I remember reading he started juice when he was 17.

No, it was 19, atleast according to the Sept. issue of MD in his colum.

Uriel_da_man
09-04-2006, 11:03 AM
You could take all the steroids in the world that you wouldn't look like that even at 35, let alone 21.

JuicyCop2
09-04-2006, 11:14 AM
The physique doesn't amaze me. What amazes me is that fact that he has been bodybuilding since he was 13 and has still hung on to it. I can't even begin to imagine to have been bodybuilding that long. I wish i started when i was 13.

ScrillaKeith
09-04-2006, 11:28 AM
Yea, he started juicing at 19 But i beleive he had already won the Mr. Australia 2 times before that or something like that.

From his thread:

Ok for the last time i was 19 i used deca 200mg a week for 8 weeks put on 20 pounds.I started training at 13 and won my first 3 shows at 13.I won my first Mr Australia at 17,18,19. Plus lots of other shows between the age of 14 and on and the rest well .....

MRipped
09-04-2006, 11:36 AM
You could already see at 13 in that picture that he had a great future in bodybuilding roids or not ?!

Scoular
09-04-2006, 11:43 AM
You could already see at 13 in that picture that he had a great future in bodybuilding roids or not ?!

Yes that's true....great for a 13 year old.

Scoular
09-04-2006, 11:44 AM
No, it was 19, atleast according to the Sept. issue of MD in his colum.

Ok I stand corrected.

MiketheSwede
09-04-2006, 11:48 AM
I think he has a relative, like an aunt or something (somehow seem to remember it was a female relative) that was into bodybuilding and got him started early.

Scoular
09-04-2006, 12:03 PM
His Mum was a bodybuilder.

Lee competed in his first contest with her in the 'couples' section.

They won :)

MiketheSwede
09-04-2006, 12:07 PM
His Mum was a bodybuilder.

Lee competed in his first contest with her in the 'couples' section.

They won :)
There we go!

dwasson85
09-04-2006, 12:11 PM

any pics of him under 21?

he had some great lats

Man, you don't know as much as you think you do about steroids. It's really sort of sad. Sure, AAS will help put a lot of muscle on anybody, but people on here make steroids sound much more powerful than they are. No average Joe is going to do a cycle and suddenly give Ronnie a run for his money. Until you have done AAS or been very close to someone who is using so that you can see how much hard work they have to put into their cycle to actually gain that weight, you will not understand.

Breathing hard? Forget that I was kind of mean in the last paragraph. The next time you're getting ready to take a shower and just have your boxers on, try a mini posing routine. Hold every muscle in your body at a flexed position for 60 seconds - go through the mandatory poses... and come back and tell us if you're NOT out of breath. Practicing posing can take the wind out of you like a 20-rep-set of squats.

The physique doesn't amaze me. What amazes me is that fact that he has been bodybuilding since he was 13 and has still hung on to it. I can't even begin to imagine to have been bodybuilding that long. I wish i started when i was 13.

I wish I had started at 13, too, but that doesn't mean that at my age of 21, I'd look like he did at 21. Damn though... maybe I'd be a lot more competitive.

I think he has a relative, like an aunt or something (somehow seem to remember it was a female relative) that was into bodybuilding and got him started early.

It was his mother.

PainfulPleasure
09-04-2006, 05:58 PM
dwasson89 go take a chill pill.

that link for that pic isn't working.

flaxman78
09-05-2006, 02:23 AM
please post.i am eager to see .

BB is 4 life :)
09-05-2006, 03:27 AM

Yeah thats what he means, i mean, doesnt every single 21 year old that started taking steroids at 19 look like that.....i see them every day because the amount of 21 year olds i know that take gear is rather high, and they all look exactly like that!!!!!

You've obviously never been on stage, nor have you practiced doing a full posing routine.....its exhausting.

PainfulPleasure
09-05-2006, 05:46 AM
You've obviously never been on stage, nor have you practiced doing a full posing routine.....its exhausting.[/QUOTE]

why would i care or want to? i would never want to. lol

Uriel_da_man
09-05-2006, 06:30 AM
Well I wouldn't want to go run a marathon eyther but I don't go around making fun of them because they're breathing hard by the end of it.

Scoular
09-05-2006, 06:50 AM
So tell us your ambitions painfulpleasure...

PainfulPleasure
09-05-2006, 07:25 AM
who the hell said i was making fun of anyone? chill out dude. all i was doing was pointing out how hard he was breathing. my ambition is to not end up like you worrying about other people, lol. to put on more muscle? duh

TheIntense1
09-05-2006, 07:29 AM
Love Lee, hes representing the short guys, im only 5'4, so he gets respect from me. Not that he cares..lol, great pics guys.

09-05-2006, 11:48 AM

I was pointing out that your passing comment on something that you know nothing about, if you've never experienced it you cant pass a snide comment as if the only reason hes breathing hard could be related to steroid use....why the fukk would that cause heavy breathing anyway??!!

Yeah you'd never want to, point proven, your a troll.....go bye bye now :)

Contract Killer
09-05-2006, 12:28 PM
as if the only reason hes breathing hard could be related to steroid use....why the fukk would that cause heavy breathing anyway??!!

LOL most guys I know that use Clen and Winny could run marathons on a single breath.

stealth_swimmer
09-05-2006, 02:02 PM
I wonder how he let his lats get past up so much? He doesn't have that V-taper anymore. I think it's the only thing he's missing, other than a little thicker chest but that's about it.

PainfulPleasure
09-05-2006, 05:21 PM
I was pointing out that your passing comment on something that you know nothing about, if you've never experienced it you cant pass a snide comment as if the only reason hes breathing hard could be related to steroid use....why the fukk would that cause heavy breathing anyway??!!

only troll here is you because i didn't say anything, all you're doing is putting words into my mouth, so why dont you thumb wrestle with yourself instead of trying to pick a fight on the internet. fights on the internet are like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard. i never said anything about him breathing heavy cause of steroids. i bet if i said he had blonde hair you'd tell me i'm calling him a homo on steroids or something right? why dont you go kill yourself now for being the most annoying person i've ever met.

rake922
09-05-2006, 05:50 PM
only troll here is you because i didn't say anything, all you're doing is putting words into my mouth, so why dont you thumb wrestle with yourself instead of trying to pick a fight on the internet. fights on the internet are like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard. i never said anything about him breathing heavy cause of steroids. i bet if i said he had blonde hair you'd tell me i'm calling him a homo on steroids or something right? why dont you go kill yourself now for being the most annoying person i've ever met.
You just said fights on the internet are retarded yet you couldn't help from fighting on the internet

hmmmm

09-05-2006, 11:12 PM

That older than you and me, loser.....not funny anymore.

Also, you were implying it, dont say you werent anyone thats read your post knows you were, came right after your remark that its only steroids why he looks like that!

Yeah fighting on the internet is pathetic, thats why im not fighting, just pointing out why your wrong adna troll, i have a tendancy for doing that because im an actual bodybuilder, not some smart arse part time weight lifter that calls the pro's because im jealous ill never be one.....im talking about you there in case you didnt know :)

EoR
09-05-2006, 11:16 PM
I was reading through and looking at the pics. I agree he looked quite good at a young age, but then I saw bb4life's avatar...

:eek: Amazing work!

PainfulPleasure
09-06-2006, 12:57 AM
That older than you and me, loser.....not funny anymore.

Also, you were implying it, dont say you werent anyone thats read your post knows you were, came right after your remark that its only steroids why he looks like that!

Yeah fighting on the internet is pathetic, thats why im not fighting, just pointing out why your wrong adna troll, i have a tendancy for doing that because im an actual bodybuilder, not some smart arse part time weight lifter that calls the pro's because im jealous ill never be one.....im talking about you there in case you didnt know :)
done putting words in my mouth and making assumptions?

09-06-2006, 02:20 AM
done putting words in my mouth and making assumptions?

Trolls always back track when someone points out their talking ****.

In the post you quoted, i didnt put any words in your mouth.....what are you talking about, i was referring to this ....

Gonna go ahead and tell me that you werent implying he looked the way he did back then due to steroids and nothing else??!!

Exactly, you cant lie when the proof is in the thread bro, so stop tryna undo your **** talking and accept the fact that you aint got **** else to do than try and call the pro's.

09-06-2006, 02:21 AM
I was reading through and looking at the pics. I agree he looked quite good at a young age, but then I saw bb4life's avatar...

:eek: Amazing work!

Thanks bro, old pictures those as well, ima good 20lbs heavier than that now.....in better condition as well.

2_GuNz_Up
09-06-2006, 03:20 AM
well realistically who is hitting the basic bodybuilding poses (lat spreads) at 13. His grandad got him into weight training at like the age of 12.

PainfulPleasure
09-06-2006, 03:52 AM
i never said it was because of steroids? what am i lying about? i haven't lied about anything. i was making fun of the idea that someone claimed he had great genetics, because i dont believe in the idea of genetics being the key factor in bodybuilding that everyone seems to think it is. if you read some articles on bodybuilding you will see how some people point out that people say they have great genetics when they are really talking about steroids. you need to check yourself bro. lee priest happens to be one of my favorite bodybuilders. it takes hard ass work to get a body like that, even with steroids, someone can't sit on their ass and get results.

09-06-2006, 03:57 AM
i never said it was because of steroids? what am i lying about? i haven't lied about anything. i was making fun of the idea that someone claimed he had great genetics, because i dont believe in the idea of genetics being the key factor in bodybuilding that everyone seems to think it is. if you read some articles on bodybuilding you will see how some people point out that people say they have great genetics when they are really talking about steroids. you need to check yourself bro. lee priest happens to be one of my favorite bodybuilders. it takes hard ass work to get a body like that, even with steroids, someone can't sit on their ass and get results.

When has anyone ever said that if you have great genetics then you can sit on your ass and do nothing and become a pro??!!

Genetics playa massive part in becoming a pro, hence there only being 100 or so Pro's and there only being 25-30 that are massive......

They all take the same kinda gear, GH, insulin, IGF-1.....they all eat and train like ****, but some just gain quicker, keep it longer, get leaner faster, recover quicker and make it to the top faster.....whats the reason for that??? Genetics.

massssive
09-06-2006, 07:06 AM
Lee is great!!!

Genetic Freak...in a good way.

I hope he competes (is allowed to compete) in this year's O...

2_GuNz_Up
09-06-2006, 10:43 AM
of course genetics play a massive ROLE!!