PDA

View Full Version : Brenda Kelly's Self-Promoting Interview of Kelly Titus

Thunderball
08-10-2006, 04:02 PM
What a self-promoting, self-absorbed all about Brenda Kelly piece that was as the cover story.

Here's Brenda posing outside the jail. Here's Brenda going inside the jail. Look, here's a video of Brenda trying to get her giant implants through the turnstile. Here's Brenda talking on the phone to Kelly. Doesn't Kelly look great? Well, I can't see her because your enormous silicone bags are in the way.

Kelly says, "Oh Brenda, you look fantastic, no lines or nothing on your face!!!"

Well, that's easy, I still have access to Botox in copious amounts.

Brenda, this should have been about Kelly.

Instead, you made it all about you.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/images/2006/brenda45j.jpg

That sucks. :mad:

ScrillaKeith
08-10-2006, 04:09 PM
Did you even read the article?

JuicyCop2
08-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Lol yeah i skimed the article and didn't read much of it because thats just about what it looked like to me too lol.

Thunderball
08-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Sure did. But in all the nice things she said about Kelly, the vids, the pix and the links to her own "world famous fitness model" website etc, overshadowed all that.

I know all the articles here have those links, but this could have been a lot more toned down because of the nature of the subject matter.

ScrillaKeith
08-10-2006, 05:41 PM
I see what you're saying, but what else could they put pictures up of. The article itself was entirely about Kelly Ryan.

Kelly says, "Oh Brenda, you look fantastic, no lines or nothing on your face!!!"

That's taken somewhat out of context. The header of that part was "Kelly's Girl Talk." I mean, what do you expect out of a 25 minute visit?

jehst
08-10-2006, 05:46 PM
I see what you're saying, but what else could they put pictures up of. The article itself was entirely about Kelly Ryan.

That's taken somewhat out of context. The header of that part was "Kelly's Girl Talk." I mean, what do you expect out of a 25 minute visit?

shes been in jail for less than a year..how could she have aged that fast anyway? f*cking stupid.

edizzle
08-10-2006, 07:55 PM
damn man thunderball you nailed that article on the head, i was thinking the same thing when i was reading it

NoGutsNoGlory
08-10-2006, 11:08 PM
Brenda kelly, a self-proclaimed "fitness diva" really embarrassed herself on this one. i just happened to catch that article this morning, and couldnt help adding my two pennies to this thread(and its accurate assumption). she's completely self-involved from start to finish in this article(yes i read the entire thing), and no, just bc she says some nice things about kelly in it and gives us little tidbits on her well-being, does not disguise the obvious self-promoting motif "selfless" miss kelly is taking here. now im not some ranter whos out to heckle anyone and shame shame shame and all that crap. i mean its not a moral thing with me, i could care less, i just want to point it out so that its known and understood by all...call a spade a spade..its just i mean, shes a scumbag for her flagrant self-involvement/publicity here, and its easy to see shes capitalizing on our interest in this headline by putting herself front and center in this article so we MUST know who she is as we try to glean some facts about the case. heres something for all you to ponder:

Notice how, after all the nice dear things she has to say about her close friend she went to visit for moral support, at the articles climax ms kelly wont even take her chance to state how she believes in kellys (even possible)innocence?["i wont judge her"]i mean jesus. you even see people who barely knew her in the mags having quotes about how they think she is probably or maybe innocent. not so from brenda, her old dear friend.

lol@silicone bags. yea..right? theyre so in the way. stop trying to be perfect brenda, youre crashing and burning. so unnatural on her. in fact, she looks completely artificial starting with her hair and working your way down every inch of her face and body. she's been known to get around the pro circuit and we all know she went with big bob for his ties with bb.com, and the fact that he's one of the most well-known pros out there.

lol, after all ive gone on about, the ironic part of it is that i actually get off on botoxed balloon chested plastic dolls like her. those are the kind of women that when they have their face in your lap, and are doing what they do best with their stillettos in the air and their hair hanging down, you get to tell them what they really are. and they love it, bc its at that moment they can admit to themselves its true. they don't know how to "love". their world exists in the reflection of the mirror they cannot stop looking in at themselves a hundred times a day, and the only thing that truly matters to them is money and fame, and to have a gorgeous man on their arm who has plenty of both of the former.

-fitness chicks 101 by sKip

Eric_FXST
08-11-2006, 06:50 AM
Boy, I hate to come out of lurking, but was waiting for someone to mention Brenda's self-absorbed, shallow in-sight on Kelly's interview.
The article was quite amatuerish and would actually expect to find it right here in the forum rather than as an article presented by Bodybuilding.com. And, come on, Brenda's poses. ???? Why could we not have more pics of Kelly just to show how far she has fallen since she helped Craig MURDER his assistant?

Shame on you BB.com for allowing such low-rate garbage on your site. Is there really nobody out there with more intelligence than Brenda that could have carried this story? Or, is this truly indicative of the kind of people Kelly and Craig hung out with?

Contract Killer
08-11-2006, 07:15 AM
Good thread guys. I've been disappointed with alot of interviews I've read recently, they just insult us (the reader) because half the time we already know what the truth is and we get something totally skewed. In this case, it was a bit of a farce.

AdamJames
08-11-2006, 07:24 AM
She looks like she is 50 years old now.

Kovalchuk
08-11-2006, 07:45 AM
Yea it was a pretty good feature story on Brenda Kelly...

Contract Killer
08-11-2006, 07:46 AM
Yea it was a pretty good feature story on Brenda Kelly...

LOL

redinator
08-11-2006, 08:17 AM
I read the article and that was the biggest waste of 10 minutes in my life. It did not tell us anything informative. I should of done cardio instead.

triplewhammy
08-11-2006, 08:53 AM
I agree the article was ridiculous. An interview with an accomplice to murder?! Are you kidding me?! LOL *sigh*.....

-Triple

littlekuehl
08-11-2006, 09:13 AM
Dito on dissing this article...

E-Go
08-11-2006, 05:17 PM
I for one love the pictures of her outside the detension center...."look, I'm really here! I'm really going inside! No, I am, see, I'm walking through the gate!" A 25 minute talk of nothing but Kelly blessing Brenda for going to see her.

swole_in_Iraq
08-11-2006, 05:23 PM
her pointing out how beautiful Kelly's hair was. BWAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

weltweitefurcht
08-11-2006, 05:24 PM
If she HAD to take pics of herself outside the jail etc. then she should not be Posing. The posing and smiling really shows how self-absorbed she is.

E-Go
08-11-2006, 05:27 PM
If she HAD to take pics of herself outside the jail etc. then she should not be Posing. The posing and smiling really shows how self-absorbed she is.

Yeah, and the 3 pictures outside and 1 the one walking inside...just a picture of the detension center, your big ass don't need to be standing next to the sign. I hope they strip searched her.

sixzebra
08-12-2006, 02:21 AM
i could not agree more with how self-absorbing this article reads. The pictures were just over-the-top tasteless. THat may not have been the intention of the article but that is certainly how it turned out.

chadcruz
08-12-2006, 06:09 AM
It was a terrible article in every way. I cant believe BB.com even contemplated publishing that.