PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like goin Muddin?

_STL_15_
08-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Anyone Like goin muddin? Trucks, Atv's, and wtf else. Lol I love to go thrashing around, tearin stuff up. I can't wait to go mess around with my new truck. It's only 2 wheel drives but it'll still be fun. I just got an 88' Chevy Sliverado 1500. It's raised up about 11 inches. Got some nice Mickey Thompson tires on it.

mrtwister007
08-03-2006, 08:45 AM
I used to all the time when I was a kid. Nothing much else to do in the town where I'm from except drink beer, hunt, fish and go mudding. Closest town over 1000 people was 30 miles away. If I still had a 4X4, I'd probably hit a mud road every now and then when it rained.

LSUtiger
08-03-2006, 08:54 AM
I used to go weekly, at least if it had rained. But gas is getting far too expensive and I'd rather not risk breaking something. I've got a Wrangler on 35's and 4" suspension lift. But yes, I love going mudding - just hate the cleaning

One More Time
08-03-2006, 09:06 AM
Oh yeah, I just bought a new Grizzly a couple of months back. I am going to snorkel it as soon as the warranty goes out. I have hit the mud the last two Sundays. I try not to get my truck dirty though (except for deer season)...LOL! Here is a pic of my truck (the humidity caused the camera lens to fog up)....

Bosko
08-03-2006, 10:17 AM
We had to use a backhoe to get my buddies expedition out off the mud

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/334/untitled10yo7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/4127/untitled6ek5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

_STL_15_
08-03-2006, 10:20 AM
You better believe it, I got a two door explorer on 35's, where at in St. Louis are you?
Lemay

Geno
08-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Used to be my passion. I still ride the woods for pleasure but not with the express intent of thrashing mudholes.

punksurfer024
08-03-2006, 03:43 PM
used to LOVE mudding, have a 01' mazda 2wheel drive lifted 8 and a half in front and 6 in rear. unfortunatly about a year ago the passengers side spindle stripped out and now its only at 5 in front and 6 in rear and back down to 31s from the 35s that where on it. plus have a family now so no more mudding for me. super fun though!!!

_STL_15_
08-03-2006, 07:05 PM
Where do you go mudding at ?
Depends. I know a bunch of people with land down in Desoto. And then i also like to go when i got deer hunting up in bowling green and louisanna.

cntryman88
08-03-2006, 07:19 PM
i go muddin just about anytime we get rain.

King Crush
08-03-2006, 08:33 PM
I go mudin down my the railroad tracks. There are some big ass mud bogs along there.

p0opstlnksal0t
08-03-2006, 08:44 PM
muddin is great... when i get the money, i plan on building up my truggy i got laying in pieces in my back yard. still need a tranny for my engine, and need driveshafts made, also needs work on the rear susp. geometry. the 2.5t rockwell axels need brakes. also needs lots of other welding work...

some day

_STL_15_
08-03-2006, 08:51 PM
muddin is great... when i get the money, i plan on building up my truggy i got laying in pieces in my back yard. still need a tranny for my engine, and need driveshafts made, also needs work on the rear susp. geometry. the 2.5t rockwell axels need brakes. also needs lots of other welding work...

some day
Yea, I plan on buying a old 4x4 and rebuilding it up just for mudding. Lol the money thing is allways a berdan. Im sinking most of mine into the truck i just got but eventually i'll be happy with it and start another project. I'd like to get something odd and make it into a muddin truck/car. Lol this guys a lil ways from us has a huge ass vw bug sittin on like 40's thats all made out for muddin. Looks awesome the few times i've seen it. Lol Get like a ford pinto and raise it up 15 inches or so. That'd be funny as hell.

p0opstlnksal0t
08-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Yea, I plan on buying a old 4x4 and rebuilding it up just for mudding. Lol the money thing is allways a berdan. Im sinking most of mine into the truck i just got but eventually i'll be happy with it and start another project. I'd like to get something odd and make it into a muddin truck/car. Lol this guys a lil ways from us has a huge ass vw bug sittin on like 40's thats all made out for muddin. Looks awesome the few times i've seen it. Lol Get like a ford pinto and raise it up 15 inches or so. That'd be funny as hell.

you should get an old "shorty" school bus, and throw some rockwells under it, w/ some 60" combine tires, and a big block motor