08-01-2006, 01:55 AM
Speaking of the 2006 Olympia...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vaqHk28GrHw&search=olympia%20interview

george strong
08-01-2006, 03:22 AM
Is that a too long and much that I don't understand

Contract Killer
08-01-2006, 04:27 AM
I much rather like Melvin. He's a lame ass bodybuilder, but he gets out there and realy takes pride in what he has.

stealth_swimmer
08-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Yeah, except I don't think he's lame. He has a great back which looks even bigger cus of his tiny waist. He just needs to get his conditioning in.

chan_ho_nam
08-01-2006, 12:25 PM
I've long suspected the reason Melvin never looks hard enough is that he doesn't use any duiretics.

At the pro level its hard to imagine them still not knowing how to diet down properly. From what I can tell from his recent showings, his bf is definetly low enough, it just looks like he has a tiny film of water all around his body.

JuicyCop2
08-01-2006, 01:03 PM
He reminds me of Flex Wheeler.

chan_ho_nam
08-01-2006, 03:22 PM
He reminds me of Flex Wheeler.

Yeah, he definetly has the aesthetics...

Contract Killer
08-02-2006, 05:34 AM
I think he only does cardio 3 weeks a year. Hey, where's his radio interview? It got yanked or something from the archives.

Wilde
08-02-2006, 07:29 AM
[QUOTE=Contract Killer]I think he only does cardio 3 weeks a year. QUOTE]

Why do all these pros say they do no cardio or no ab training, Ronnie Coleman admits to doing 1 hour on the treadmill i find it hard to believe others do none.

Contract Killer
08-02-2006, 08:16 AM
[QUOTE=Contract Killer]I think he only does cardio 3 weeks a year. QUOTE]

Why do all these pros say they do no cardio or no ab training, Ronnie Coleman admits to doing 1 hour on the treadmill i find it hard to believe others do none.

Oh, alot of them do cardio and abs, but most of these guys have such complete physiques already that it doesn't even matter if they run or do crunches, they'll still be ripped, and they know it. So they bow out of some of the work. Ronnie needs cardio for sure cuz he eats like a horse, Melvin probably eats real clean all year and does enough lifting that his bodyfat is already low so he just sorta eases into a show after a couple weeks (if that) of prep.