PDA

View Full Version : i have the worlds uggliest legs =(

Robin187
07-26-2006, 02:57 PM
This is really embarassing, but everyone here seems to be really nice and have lots of advice so I'm just gonna go for it. I have the worlds uggliest legs, i swear to god!! First of all, I weigh 117lbs and I'm 5'7 my top half is all good but then my lower half (hips and down) is a wreck!! My ass isn't all that nice (my bf loves it but i dont see why) my thighs are kind of flabby or loose looking or something i dont even know what to call it, and then i have these little calves, it looks so.. akward!!! And then, to top it all off, my knees for some reason point inwards! Uggghh i HATE it, i dont feel comfortable in a skirt or shorts. I have had a baby so i maybe that had to do with it, but she is 2 now. And the backs of my knees are all veiny. somebody please help i need some advice here =(
Here are two pics, please try not to laugh lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/robin17/IM008394.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/robin17/IM008389.jpg

lea869
07-26-2006, 03:02 PM
what on earth are you talkng about? you have beautiful legs!
i would kill for legs that nice! you need to work on your self esteem!
honey, love yourself- you are beautiful and your legs are beautiful. :)

LiftingIsLife
07-26-2006, 04:39 PM
i second what lea said, and i'm a guy!

your legs are fine. you are correct that your knees point inward, but so
what?

and the veins you THINK you have in the back of your legs??? well, sweetie,
thats NOTHING compared to most of the veins in the back of womens' legs
that i've seen.........

best to you,
~Lifer

imperfectly_lou
07-26-2006, 05:47 PM
Your legs are fine. A little skinny but definitely nothing as bad as what you are talking about! Some heavy weight training would really help build up your quads and calves.

LindseyAnn
07-26-2006, 06:02 PM
wow we always want what we can't have. I would kill for thin legs like yours!

Robin187
07-26-2006, 06:15 PM
woah, this is supprising!! I thought people would be like critisizing my knees :S Whenever I look at myself in the mirror i think my legs look deformed or some ****. Anyways, thanks for the positive feedback..
other than calf raises, are there any good ones to build the calf muscle that i can do with minimal equipment?