PDA

View Full Version : SizeOn vs Cellmass

K4876G
06-04-2006, 11:15 PM
Which one do you guys think is better. And to all you that say I should look it up on the other threads i say "I don't have all night". I gotta be honest...I hate the taste of Sizeon and it doesnt have glutamine in it. I'm thinkin about going back to Cellmass. Does anyone have any good reason why I should stick to Sizeon. I'm open to suggestions.

churchill51
06-04-2006, 11:27 PM
I've used cellmass and gotten good results. I can't believe sizeon is more expensive than cellmass though. If the results are good from the sizeon, i wouldn't care what it tasted like. But i like the taste of CEE haha.

Fr3akyPhysique
06-06-2006, 07:50 AM
I have used Cellmass, and the results I got were no where near those from Xceed. I highly would recommend using it. As for Size On, it gets good reviews but I don't know from experience. It is pricy though.

ice4me
06-06-2006, 09:53 PM
sizeon is more of a creatine ... the cellmass is basically like a sponge to help absorbs creatine you eat, etc.

I took cellmass around janurary around when I just starting back lifting .. so of corse i was going to get good results. I just started taking sizeon about a week ago and so far so good.

I would say sizeon is better by far ... i havent finished taking it though.

kappaz
06-08-2006, 12:01 AM
If money isn't an issue go with sizeon

my_whey
06-08-2006, 12:20 AM
Size ON, EASILY. Best creatine product I've tried to this date.

Mr. Aries
06-08-2006, 12:21 AM
Which one do you guys think is better. And to all you that say I should look it up on the other threads i say "I don't have all night". I gotta be honest...I hate the taste of Sizeon and it doesnt have glutamine in it. I'm thinkin about going back to Cellmass. Does anyone have any good reason why I should stick to Sizeon. I'm open to suggestions.

is having glutamine in something a plus? :eek:

njfreeweight
06-08-2006, 12:26 AM

lolol the face that says "u gotta b f.n kidding me dude"

warriors
06-08-2006, 12:27 AM

yea...dat's dat good **** :cool:

Elliptical Envy
06-08-2006, 12:31 AM
If Size-On is working for you why not stick with it? As long as you are seeing results taste should be the last thing on your mind. Results > taste :cool:

ccmmuscle
06-08-2006, 08:54 PM
there is no comparison between cell mass and size-on. size on is the most advancedcreatine product on the market. Size on blows cellmass out of the water.

jwright715
06-08-2006, 09:03 PM
For the love of god, SizeOn.

FormulaLT1poweR
06-08-2006, 09:07 PM
I just started taking SizeOn and the results are great. I use the lemonade flavor, how do you not like the taste of it? I'd say mix it with 14oz of water at first until you get used to it if you don't like it. If you look around SizeOn gets some awesome reviews so I'd probably stick with SizeOn.