PDA

View Full Version : Cardio?

Ruthless910
03-02-2008, 06:23 AM
which is better a good elliptical or a treadmill for cardio, i know most will say just run or what ever around the neighborhood but i would rather get a treadmill or elliptical. Also anyone with experiences of there own of either and still own one will you say which one and pros/cons about them.

Wildtim
03-02-2008, 06:27 AM
I answered this one when it was asked last week, someone else get it this time!!!!

FNULNU
03-02-2008, 06:37 AM
Already answered multiple times

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/GKirk/normal_search-button-for-dummies.jpg

Ruthless910
03-02-2008, 07:00 AM
I answered this one when it was asked last week, someone else get it this time!!!!

well if ur gonna take the time out to post on the thread then u coulda took that same time to post which one, if its such a problem with same question being asked all the time maybe you guys who are tired of hearing it should get a mod to make a sticky.

Wildtim
03-02-2008, 07:45 AM
well if ur gonna take the time out to post on the thread then u coulda took that same time to post which one, if its such a problem with same question being asked all the time maybe you guys who are tired of hearing it should get a mod to make a sticky.

Try the search function!!!

Ruthless910
03-02-2008, 09:19 AM
or try not posting in my topic if ur not helping how about that.

BusyDizzyIzzy
03-02-2008, 11:06 AM
which is better a good elliptical or a treadmill for cardio, i know most will say just run or what ever around the neighborhood but i would rather get a treadmill or elliptical. Also anyone with experiences of there own of either and still own one will you say which one and pros/cons about them.

Weightvest or a traditional UPRIGHT STATIONARY BIKE.

Ruthless910
03-02-2008, 05:22 PM
what good would a weighvest do me?

BusyDizzyIzzy
03-02-2008, 05:34 PM
what good would a weighvest do me? Wear it around the house for a few hours each day and find out. ;) A good quality unit like a V max will give you a hell of a cardio workout just by having it on and walking/putting around the house.

Ruthless910
03-02-2008, 06:44 PM
oh ok, but i seriously doubt it would have anywhere near the effect of a elliptical /treadmill just from walking around the house, and i would think walking up and down the hallway wouldnt be much of a workout :S i might feel sore from wearing the weights but i dont think that is that great for relying on for cardio.