PDA

View Full Version : Menu for today......

Tiffany1981
03-28-2006, 06:05 AM
Greetings :) Any criticism on what I ate today. I'm open for suggestions!

5 am- 1 glutamine capsule before (1 hour cardio)

6 am - 4 egg whites/1 yolk, 1/3 cup oatmeal, flaxseed oil, multivitamin

9 am - egg white omelet with tomatoes, mushroom, bell peppers, 12 almonds

12 pm- 1/2 cup cottage cheese with walnuts and 1/2 grapefruit

3 pm(pre-workout) - 1 beef patty with sweet potatoes

430 pm - weights (leg day!!)

6 pm - Myoplex protein shake with small banana
1 antioxidant, b-complex

8 pm glutamine

At this point I'm trying to lose bodyfat. I've bulked enough! I'm 5'4", 168 lbs, and I want to get down to about 150 or less by July. Family reunion! I'm still a little cautious about having another meal before bed. I seem to feel 'lighter' if I just end it with my PWO protein shake and fruit. Tomorrow will most likely be the same, except for lunch and Pre-workout. I'll have chicken breast and salad for lunch and chicken breast and oatmeal before my workout. Any takers?

gymjunkee01
03-28-2006, 09:10 AM
Looks pretty decent. You could definitely add some more fiborous veggies in there (like broccoli). Not sure how many calories that is adding up to for you, but make sure it's not too low - you'd be surprised how much food you can eat and still lose fat!

You do need to have another meal before bed though. Try something like cottage cheese. 12 hours is a really long time to go without food. ANd make sure you are drinking lots and lots of water! :)

sixzebra
03-28-2006, 10:26 AM
ditto on everthing gym said. i was eating 2500 cals a day and losing weight. you definitely need more green veggies. just adding a cup to two of ur meals is an improvement

SC1
03-28-2006, 10:36 AM
I agree... you should definitely eat again before bed. If three pm is the last time you have really food, you need to add another meal in. Especially if you've had a workout since you've eaten- double that if you've had a workout like legs! Try to get in that shake right after your workout and follow that with a real meal about an hour after you finish your shake. Personally, I think that eating carbs (good ones) at night is not the horrible mistake that a lot of people think it is. But if the idea of carbs before bed bothers you, just stick with some lean meat like chicken and/or cottage cheese and maybe some healthy fats.