PDA

View Full Version : Running / Chafing

JudoFreak
02-13-2008, 12:03 AM
I have this odd problem where when I run for long periods of time I chafe right between my two quads. It burns a little, and hurts to walk after. I've always been told I have big quads. And I'm not fat or anything, I'm pretty thin but somewhat muscular. I don't know what to do. I tried wearing tight fitting under armour type shorts and that didn't work. Idk.....

EdgarAllanPoe
02-13-2008, 01:08 AM
i wear tight under shorts and i don't have a problem so idk what to do. Try a different type of shorts. I had compression shorts that I'd put my cup in when i was playing baseball and I just wear those whenever I do a long run.

Superhuman7
02-13-2008, 12:19 PM
I have this odd problem where when I run for long periods of time I chafe right between my two quads. It burns a little, and hurts to walk after. I've always been told I have big quads. And I'm not fat or anything, I'm pretty thin but somewhat muscular. I don't know what to do. I tried wearing tight fitting under armour type shorts and that didn't work. Idk.....

You need to get the Under Armour compression shorts, but the LONG version. There's a normal version and another type that has "legs" that extend down to the knee. I wear them every time I run and never have chafing issues anymore.