PDA

View Full Version : Cardio/Runners thread

bsr35802
02-03-2008, 05:28 PM
I think we need a dedicated Cardio or Runners thread. Some of us just like to run, and will always run. We can really get some experienced folks' ideas in that type of thread.

We can share..

Types of footwear
Types of cardio programs
HIIT programs

thought it would be nice to have.

raybbaby
02-03-2008, 10:00 PM
this is not running.com. or runners world.com, I'm sure there are more running threads and forums on a running sight, not so much on a bodybuilding site, yeah?

bsr35802
02-03-2008, 10:35 PM
true. But a good majority of the bbers run in some fashion or another in their workout. I'm not saying we shift everything to running, but just one thread. Besides, we have Nutrition and Sports training thread topics as well. The same thing could be set for those (moreso sports training). There are other forums for different sports, but it's good to have a thread here for people who use lifting as a means to an end (their own sport). Is it so obnoxious of an idea to have people who use lifting as a supplement to running as opposed to vice versa?

griffter911
02-14-2008, 06:22 PM
this is not running.com. or runners world.com, I'm sure there are more running threads and forums on a running sight, not so much on a bodybuilding site, yeah?

Everybody should run. It is the second most awsomest thing in the world. Besides, you can't see all the muscle you build unless you run the fat off of it first.