PDA

View Full Version : stop me now

staplebus
02-08-2006, 09:44 PM
haha for the last week or longer i have been eating sooooooooooooooooooooo much food its horrible, its weird i can follow my diet all day long just fine. diet has perfect maco ratio/ calories... but after i get home from my second of school(about 4 hours after i workout), around 8 i start eating dinner and never stop. thousands of calories worth(junk food) im gaining fat. i want to start cutting again and if i take an eca stack i have a low appitie, but at night when the stuff wears off so i can sleep i turn into an easting machine. my bb.com order comes thursday and i am going to replace the c in the eca with red acid and add sesamin to the mix, hoping that will help cravings ect... what do you guys think? will this most likley help any? or does it sound like i need to change somthing else? thanks!

staplebus
02-08-2006, 09:45 PM
ok maybe i posted i the wrong thread, but the "science" behind these products should do what i need them to right?

BillyB
02-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Although, I did not react well to the Stim-X sample (tweaked out), I do have to say that it totally destroyed my appetite for over a day.

staplebus
02-08-2006, 10:05 PM
thanks! ill have to look into that too.. i was thinking if anyone ever uses some type of husk/fiber product or somthing to fill them up, seems like my problem is i cant get full.

str8flexed
02-08-2006, 10:18 PM
haha for the last week or longer i have been eating sooooooooooooooooooooo much food its horrible, its weird i can follow my diet all day long just fine. diet has perfect maco ratio/ calories... but after i get home from my second of school(about 4 hours after i workout), around 8 i start eating dinner and never stop. thousands of calories worth(junk food) im gaining fat. i want to start cutting again and if i take an eca stack i have a low appitie, but at night when the stuff wears off so i can sleep i turn into an easting machine. my bb.com order comes thursday and i am going to replace the c in the eca with red acid and add sesamin to the mix, hoping that will help cravings ect... what do you guys think? will this most likley help any? or does it sound like i need to change somthing else? thanks!
either you want to get leaner or you don't. If you do, then that junk food won't be worth it to you.

obviously you don't

staplebus
02-08-2006, 11:51 PM
your right, its most likey because inside i actually want to become a fat ass, thanks for the insight!

str8flexed
02-08-2006, 11:59 PM
your right, its most likey because inside i actually want to become a fat ass, thanks for the insight!

well if you don't want to be a fat ass then why do you eat so much?