PDA

View Full Version : Sharp Lower Right Abdominal Pain

Kernkraft-400
01-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Well I'm not going to spare you guys the details. I was just on the john getting ready or trying to squeeze a few out and suddenly felt a pain in my lower right abdominal area. I kind of jumped and it persisted in almost a squeezing sort of fashion... I leaned back trying to catch my breath but couldn't stop the obvious and woke up with my head against the other stall in a cold sweat a minute later. I don't have a bulge or black and blue area so I don't think it's a hernia?

Any ideas?

Kernkraft-400
01-29-2008, 01:45 PM
alright i'm just gonna head down the street to mass general... hopefully it's nothing serious

jmil
01-29-2008, 05:18 PM
Damn Kern, you passed out!?! I really don't know what it could be. You did the right thing by heading straight to Mass General! I hope you feel better bro. I'll keep checking the thread, but please send me a PM when you get back and let me know what's going on. Hope you're feeling better.

Kernkraft-400
01-29-2008, 06:38 PM
I swear to god man only my life... slight testicular hernia where the bowels shoot down the testes tube and back up, pass out on the toilet while trying to **** too hard... unreal. At least while I was passed out I thought I was at a rave listening to some kick ass techno... imagine my disappointment when I woke up and discovered my situation lol

yCat
01-29-2008, 06:55 PM
damn man sorry to hear...

so whats the next step?

40-Yard Dash_2
01-29-2008, 06:59 PM
I swear to god man only my life... slight testicular hernia where the bowels shoot down the testes tube and back up, pass out on the toilet while trying to **** too hard... unreal. At least while I was passed out I thought I was at a rave listening to some kick ass techno... imagine my disappointment when I woke up and discovered my situation lol

Sorry to hear this.

Does this run in your family?

Kernkraft-400
01-29-2008, 07:00 PM
damn man sorry to hear...

so whats the next step?

no surgery so on with squats tomorrow and see what happens?

Apparently it's pretty common and the doctor said I could go ahead and do squats tomorrow, just to be careful.

Kernkraft-400
01-29-2008, 07:04 PM
Sorry to hear this.

Does this run in your family?

Thanks for the kind words fellas.

As to your question: I did not know hernias were hereditary? But then again I know of no family history regarding them.

Rodzilla
01-29-2008, 09:00 PM
wow dude, I figured it was a hernia, but the graphicness. Damn.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

40-Yard Dash_2
01-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the kind words fellas.

As to your question: I did not know hernias were hereditary? But then again I know of no family history regarding them.

I don't have personal knowledge regarding them either, but a buddy of mine had one a few months back and had to have surgery last month.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe he said that the doctor told him that they can be hereditary. He too had none in his family, though.