PDA

View Full Version : Xpand vs. Energ. Xpand

bsteinmetz6
11-11-2005, 11:12 PM
Im a brand new register to this forum but I have been checking it out for a few weeks. Ive searched the forums for a thread that contains this information but I just cant find one. Do you reccomend the Xpand regular or the Xpand Energized? And which flavor out of grape, orange, and tropical punch are bearable? BTW I work out midday usually so no late night gym trips for me. Thanks for your responses.

dirtydean12
11-11-2005, 11:16 PM
from what i looked up on xpand and the energized version is that they are the exact same, only the energized version has "extras", look up the ingredient list in the bb.com store. as for taste, i never really worry about it, i'm taking Vault and it tastes pretty awful, but results matter more than taste does to me

bsteinmetz6
11-11-2005, 11:38 PM
Is everyone that is using xpand also supplementing after their workout with creapure? I know one scoop of xapnd has roughly 4 grams of protein and roughly 2 of them are CEE so maybe an extra scoop of creapure would be neccessary?

dirtydean12
11-12-2005, 01:12 AM
Is everyone that is using xpand also supplementing after their workout with creapure? I know one scoop of xapnd has roughly 4 grams of protein and roughly 2 of them are CEE so maybe an extra scoop of creapure would be neccessary?
but its a pre & post supp

bsteinmetz6
11-12-2005, 09:19 AM
yea well i know that its pre and post but i was thinking if it had that much caffeine i dont know about two scoops a day i dont want to be to cracked out on it. and plus the label is talking about the "energy matrix", and that there is 1600 mg of it in each scoop, caffeine is the second listed ingredient. there is only 200 mg of caffeine in a NO-DOSE pill, so that may make out to be a ****load of caffeine per scoop.

deon10
11-12-2005, 10:55 AM
Take the energized version. Only half a serving before workout and half a serving after workout because it's very powerful, you have to take it like this for a weeks or ten days then when your body is used to it you can take the recommended dose. I personally only take half/half and i'm satisfied. It's a great product, buy the energized.(sopmetimes with the full dose it can be TOOOO powerful, too freaking pumps they can hurt, thats why i suggest beginning with half/half) !!!!
Good Luck.

deserusan
11-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Buy both! Use the Energized version pre and the normal version post.

gbtraditions
11-13-2005, 06:57 PM
Has anyone actually tried these two? Well let me tell you that I have and I was absolutely grossed out by both of them. I bought expand-grape and was so disgusted that I took it back. It upset my stomach, and once I couldn't even work out, my stomach was turning so bad. I awhile later was able to get some free samples and was so disgusted with the flavors that they sent me. I again actually got sick on both of the grape flavors. Gross, I'm gagging thinking about it. I'd definately buy the orange if I had to choose. As much as I hate their no's I love their whey's, kind of funny!

zodawg0079
11-17-2005, 12:31 PM
I take one full serving of the energized before workouts and that's it. The pumps and gains are great and there is no bloat. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS ****. My roommate tried it and he went nuts cuz it was so intense. He vomited and had massive headaches. You have to gradually build up to the full recommended dosage. It's a good product when used the right way.