View Full Version : Help!!!
10-01-2002, 07:38 PM
Help!! I am about to do my 1st show, and need to know EXACTLY what you show veterans did/do to prep for it. Starting with which gear you use (I use Primo, prop, anavar, t-3) to all the little pre-contest secrete you use.
I am curious what you all do when it comes to:
10-02-2002, 05:48 AM
most of the guys on here that compete are natural bro. I would go over to anabolic review...they'll be able to help you out alot more than we can. Goodluck.
10-02-2002, 06:16 AM
LOL!!!!! Ok, I don't want anabolic advise. I'll gladly accept pre-contest advise though.
10-02-2002, 08:23 AM
Just read through some of the past threads in this section...most of your questions have been answered.....
10-02-2002, 10:44 AM
I'll help you bro.
As for the AAS, that is personal preferance and is speculatory.
One week out from show I:
(1) Carb deplete. No more than 50 grams per day.
(2) No soduim on foods, and the foods you do eat should have zero to no sodium if you can help it.
(3) Stop all creatine, mrp's, etc., due to their total unpredictability.
(4) On Wednesday, I begin carb loading with rice and even pie filling every 2.5 hours. (Protein really isn't your main concern at this point. You should eat a much smaller portion of protein at each meal. And, eat around 35 grams of carbs each time.)
(5) I also begin potassium loading on Wednesday. (Speculatory)
(6) As for diuretics, niacin, AAS, I would rather let a more experienced person give that kind of advise.
10-02-2002, 12:16 PM
Dude...um...not to be a dick but... you may want to go over to anabolic review. REAL Anavar has not been produced in 5 years and if you have some original chances are it is no longer potent...
10-02-2002, 12:46 PM
I'm sure he has oxandrin.