PDA

View Full Version : gaspari's halodrol 50

scoobydoo7050
10-19-2005, 12:49 AM
wassup fellas? I just caught wind of gaspari's newest pro hormone/steroid. already tried searchin and nothings coming up. anyone know anything about it? any info on it out there? its called "halodrol 50"...

thanks in advance fellas

Velorama
10-19-2005, 09:57 AM
I also would like to know. I was at the O and bought a box. The person who I bought it from told me it was a cross between Halo and A-50. Not sure if I believe him. To blur the line even more the box contains 30 50mg green tablets. Don't have the box with me at the moment but when I get home I can post what the ingredients are.

dtrain13
10-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Should be like what **** was going to put out(4HD).

Jimmorrison
10-19-2005, 11:01 AM
and that is?

AX_Ryan
10-19-2005, 11:03 AM
Its not the same, but we have a chemist looking into the compound. Right off the bat he had no clue just looking at it.

dtrain13
10-19-2005, 11:15 AM

and that is?
:rolleyes:

Even though I was wrong here you go.

chan_ho_nam
10-19-2005, 11:17 AM
Halo and anadrol? That's insane...

Am I the only one not liking where the pro-steroid supplements are treading? I mean, superdrol is good because it was well thought out.

chan_ho_nam
10-19-2005, 11:29 AM
I really hope what they come up with is nothing like Halo and Anadrol. Its just a weird combination.

Both are extremely androgenic, somewhat anabolic, DHT conversion, and high aromatization into estrogen. Both are extremely liver toxic...

Its like they just wanted to mix 2 of the strongest strength steroids together, and don't care how it affects people.

I could be very wrong though, it could end up being nothing like it...

Mr. Aries
10-19-2005, 12:21 PM
keep pushing this type of **** out into the market is like asking to be spanked hard by the FDA.. when the Boom is lowered, prohormones won't be the only things gone either.. This kind of blatant disregard for the supplement industry is going to cause the demise of many other supplements and probably result in much tighter regulation that would put a lid on innovation and creativity.

Velorama
10-19-2005, 05:41 PM
The box says it contains:
Polydehydrogenated Polyhydroxylated Halomethetioallocholane 50mg

Directions say:
As a dietary supplement, take EXACTLY AND ONLY 1 Scored Tablet daily for 15-30 days. Do not use for more than 30 days without a 90 day break in between.

The write up says:
Halodrol-50 is the ultimate myotrophic and repartitioning agent. Halodrol-50 was specically engineered biochemically to induce maximal visible changes in size and strength in the shortest period of time possible. You can expect to see dramatic and steady changes in size and strength measurable on almost a daily level!

The anthropomorphic changes seen with use of Halodrol-50 are dry and lean because the active ingredient does not aromatize into any type of estrogen and in fact, may have slight anti-estrogenic/anti-progestenic effects inherently. This translates into changes in actual muscle tissue without "puffliness" of extraneous fluid weight.

Along with marked changes in muscle density and size, strength, and endurance, Halodrol-50 users typically experience a very positive effective on energy levels, lipolysis and libido.

Halodrol-50 is the strongest proto-steroidal supplement ever sold or to be sold that is not an illegal steroid. Not andro, not 1-test, not Methyldienolone, not "methyl Masteron" and not even M1T can compare to the awesome potency and effectiveness of Halodrol-50. Just a single, scored, green tablet per day (or in some cases. even less than that!) is all you will need to get those eye-popping, jaw-dropping results you deserve and crave in virtually no time at all.

CreatineMan
10-19-2005, 06:59 PM
interesting, but how toxic is it to the liver?

Shadow Colossus
10-19-2005, 07:04 PM

Directions say:
As a dietary supplement, take EXACTLY AND ONLY 1 Scored Tablet daily for 15-30 days. Do not use for more than 30 days without a 90 day break in between.

The write up says:
Halodrol-50 is the ultimate myotrophic and repartitioning agent. Halodrol-50 was specically engineered biochemically to induce maximal visible changes in size and strength in the shortest period of time possible. You can expect to see dramatic and steady changes in size and strength measurable on almost a daily level!

The anthropomorphic changes seen with use of Halodrol-50 are dry and lean because the active ingredient does not aromatize into any type of estrogen and in fact, may have slight anti-estrogenic/anti-progestenic effects inherently. This translates into changes in actual muscle tissue without "puffliness" of extraneous fluid weight.

Along with marked changes in muscle density and size, strength, and endurance, Halodrol-50 users typically experience a very positive effective on energy levels, lipolysis and libido.

Halodrol-50 is the strongest proto-steroidal supplement ever sold or to be sold that is not an illegal steroid. Not andro, not 1-test, not Methyldienolone, not "methyl Masteron" and not even M1T can compare to the awesome potency and effectiveness of Halodrol-50. Just a single, scored, green tablet per day (or in some cases. even less than that!) is all you will need to get those eye-popping, jaw-dropping results you deserve and crave in virtually no time at all.

ok where do i sign up?

ill take 5.

CreatineMan
10-19-2005, 07:22 PM
it sounds really sweet, but you dont want it to put u into complete shutdown

Try Shocker
10-19-2005, 08:16 PM
interesting, but how toxic is it to the liver?
I talked to rich at the O and asked about liver toxicity and he kinda just cringed...(pretty strong) He said to do 3-4 weeks max, and ONLY 1 per day....

CreatineMan
10-19-2005, 08:43 PM
yea, thats what i was thinking. but it might give some pretty crazy gains. i am still excited about anabolic xtremes's new ph. they said it had little to no toxictiy while being extremely strong. the last i heard was that they were gonna talk about it at the olympia.

SLY
10-20-2005, 01:55 PM
I talked to rich at the O and asked about liver toxicity and he kinda just cringed...(pretty strong) He said to do 3-4 weeks max, and ONLY 1 per day....
So I will take 3.

Mr. Aries
10-20-2005, 02:26 PM
i doubt there will be very many lbs of ACTUAL MUSCLE gained in 3 weeks on anything.. and to subject your body to that type of stress concentrated in such a short period of time.. my God

kappaz
10-20-2005, 03:12 PM
i am still excited about anabolic xtremes's new ph. they said it had little to no toxictiy while being extremely strong. the last i heard was that they were gonna talk about it at the olympia.

any new info about that yet? ax_ryan?

Patrick Arnold
10-20-2005, 03:53 PM
Its not the same, but we have a chemist looking into the compound. Right off the bat he had no clue just looking at it.

what do you mean by looking at it? what techniques is he using? why didn't you just send it to me?

most obvious guess is demethylated fluoxymesterone (halotestin)

i mean, they came out with demethylated stanozolol so it only naturally follows

would be interesting to see how it appears on my GC/MS

BTW, according to vida, demethylated halotestin is 0.35 times as anabolic as testosterone propionate by injection. Do not know what its activity is by oral. It could be more active orally, if for some reason the 9alpha-fluorine atom protects it from liver first pass degradation

Patrick Arnold
10-20-2005, 03:59 PM
I really hope what they come up with is nothing like Halo and Anadrol. Its just a weird combination.

Both are extremely androgenic, somewhat anabolic, DHT conversion, and high aromatization into estrogen. Both are extremely liver toxic...

Its like they just wanted to mix 2 of the strongest strength steroids together, and don't care how it affects people.

I could be very wrong though, it could end up being nothing like it...

neither convert to DHT. anadrol is a DHT derivative however. halo OTOH is not a DHT derivative, it is a testosterone derivative

Also, neither should aromatize to estrogens. However, anadrol may have intrinsic estrogenic activity (binds directly to the estrogen receptor). I say this because like estrogens, anadrol has an acidic proton on the outer side of the A-ring (and this property may be very important to estrogen's binding to estrogen receptor)

jpippy
10-20-2005, 04:00 PM
They came out with a demethylated stanozolol?

allforspeed
10-20-2005, 04:01 PM
so what about dht conversion? and what can this be compared to chemically?

Patrick Arnold
10-20-2005, 04:15 PM

after looking at this codename, my guess has changed to 1-dehydro fluoxymesterone (halotestin)

so its IS fully methylated. even if i am off, whatever the stuff is it likely is methylated (the last word in the name gives this away)

its activity is not listed in vida, but my guess is that it close in activity and pharmacology to halotestin.

halotestin is of course potent and harsh. 50mg tabs IMO would be too much if everything i say is correct

Patrick Arnold
10-20-2005, 04:17 PM

hey, apparently the guy is honest and forthright. thats a change

dtrain13
10-20-2005, 04:17 PM
LOL........um yeah. :D

Patrick Arnold
10-20-2005, 04:20 PM
i am still excited about anabolic xtremes's new ph. they said it had little to no toxictiy while being extremely strong. .

here, i think i sense the possibility that someone is NOT being honest and forthright

extremely strong and little or no toxicity are almost impossible to acheive simultaneously with an oral anabolic steroid

Krzna
10-20-2005, 04:21 PM
Bet it will harden u up like no tommorrow...so what next legal MENT?

AX_Ryan
10-20-2005, 04:23 PM
here, i think i sense the possibility that someone is NOT being honest and forthright

extremely strong and little or no toxicity are almost impossible to acheive simultaneously with an oral anabolic steroid
You use the word "almost" and that is correct. Its a strong non-methyl. Its a pro-hormone, and its about the same toxicity as 1-AD. Good stuff.

dbish77
10-20-2005, 04:23 PM
LOL........um yeah. :D
REALLY!?!?! Please tell us about this new wunderdrug!!!!

user903842
10-20-2005, 04:25 PM

Pro Stanazol

velikimajmun
10-20-2005, 04:25 PM

Technically, its not banned. The only source I know of is actually a research chem supplier.

No one PM me, I won't tell you who it is afterall I am merely a figment of your imagination

dbish77
10-20-2005, 04:26 PM
Technically, its not banned. The only source I know of is actually a research chem supplier.

No one PM me, I won't tell you who it is afterall I am merely a figment of your imagination
DAMN! I keep forgetting this part...

tonutzda2@veriz
10-20-2005, 04:28 PM
hmmm

SeaHawk22
10-20-2005, 04:31 PM

What is MENT?

SeaHawk22:)

dbish77
10-20-2005, 04:34 PM
What is MENT?

SeaHawk22:)
Something to freshen your breath...

SeaHawk22
10-20-2005, 04:35 PM
lol thanks

dtrain13
10-20-2005, 04:37 PM
What is MENT?

17b-Hydroxy-7a-methylestr-4-en-3-one
:D

SeaHawk22
10-20-2005, 04:48 PM
Something to freshen your breath...

yeah thanks
http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25828

cheezefacta
10-20-2005, 04:50 PM
Ive seen MENT in a few places, but never bothered to try it. Wasnt there someone pinning it over at musclegurus at one point? I havent been over there in a while...anyways, back to the Halodrol!

dtrain13
10-20-2005, 04:55 PM
Ive seen MENT in a few places, but never bothered to try it. Wasnt there someone pinning it over at musclegurus at one point? I havent been over there in a while...anyways, back to the Halodrol!
Yep. 50mg IM ed. :eek:

cheezefacta
10-20-2005, 04:58 PM
Yep. 50mg IM ed. :eek:

Yea, he stopped pinning and went oral too. Thats when I lost all interest haha.

StanChampion
10-20-2005, 05:39 PM

if that is true then Rich should be punished. It is highly irresponsible, imo, to knowly sell something that is sooooo toxic. He knows that all these kids will double and triple the dose. I do not think he should be able to hide behind "oh I say on the to take only one."

Since the ban we are getting more hardcore dangerous substances being floated around. These are probably the leftover roids that pharma companies would have never put out to sell b/c they are so toxic. However, these supplement compaines will, they do not care. If confronted with a lawsuit or wrongful death or injury, they will just fold into bankruptcy and shrink back into the shadows. Some of the these supplement firms employees should get jail when some kid goes into liver failure.

Krzna
10-20-2005, 05:47 PM

ohhh man i shld've put that too, i already have pms. i am just a one handed one eyed rat who copies and pastes stuff, i do not exist and neither do i know anything. dont take my posts with a grain of salt, u r better of taking it and dropping it into the sea itself.

DejaBlue55
10-20-2005, 05:49 PM
Search function isn't working for this input:
2-alpha, 17-alpha-methyl-androstanolone

After reading other sites, it looks like this is superdrol written in a weird way.

Am I correct?

Wanker527
10-21-2005, 04:48 PM
bump for more info...

dtrain13
10-21-2005, 07:10 PM
Search function isn't working for this input:
2-alpha, 17-alpha-methyl-androstanolone

After reading other sites, it looks like this is superdrol written in a weird way.

Am I correct?
Yes. They have it in bulk also. Good luck capping it though. :D

dtrain13
10-21-2005, 07:11 PM
bump for more info...
It will be out later next week on a few sites for around $50 or so.

Shadow Colossus
10-21-2005, 07:13 PM
i wanna see pictures! someone send me a pm with a link to where i can see a pic!

i'll give you a scooby snack!

DejaBlue55
10-21-2005, 07:13 PM
Yes. They have it in bulk also. Good luck capping it though. :D

Thanks...

What do you mean by good luck capping it?

Not that I'm going to, just wondering?

Because it's such a small dosage...?

Could always just throw some filler in there and mix it up really well...\.?

dtrain13
10-21-2005, 07:17 PM
Thanks...

What do you mean by good luck capping it?

Not that I'm going to, just wondering?

Because it's such a small dosage...?

Could always just throw some filler in there and mix it up really well...\.?
A little tedious for my tastes. It can be done just have a good scale.

Mr. Aries
10-21-2005, 08:27 PM
some people just just dying to have the FDA bang down their doors.. I dont' get it.. .

releasing something that should only be taken 1 per day at a max of 3 weeks? some kid will be poppin' this thing like candy..

cheezefacta
10-21-2005, 08:29 PM
some people just just dying to have the FDA bang down their doors.. I dont' get it.. .

releasing something that should only be taken 1 per day at a max of 3 weeks? some kid will be poppin' this thing like candy..

Oh, ****! He said candy. I can already hear Killazer running over to the thread as we speak.

kappaz
10-21-2005, 10:44 PM
Gaspari said in an email that this would not be toxic to the liver

NO MERCY
10-22-2005, 08:29 PM
Any new info on this compound?

daveburton
10-23-2005, 01:10 PM
neither convert to DHT. anadrol is a DHT derivative however. halo OTOH is not a DHT derivative, it is a testosterone derivative

Also, neither should aromatize to estrogens. However, anadrol may have intrinsic estrogenic activity (binds directly to the estrogen receptor). I say this because like estrogens, anadrol has an acidic proton on the outer side of the A-ring (and this property may be very important to estrogen's binding to estrogen receptor)

A hybrid between Anadrol/Halo. How much longer before the FDA/DEA is breaking down the walls? Further, do you think this will have an impact on
7-Keto-DHEA?

biketuna
11-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Bump

bcbp14
09-27-2007, 09:38 PM
Iv taken Halodrol liquidgels and noticed results..I look leaner and bigger

LaMpiR
09-13-2009, 05:00 PM
I didn't know that it's a pro-h/steroid. Really don't wonna take any of this even if it produces such good results...

ThatDudeDan07
01-24-2011, 12:59 AM
I bout a month supply from GNC. Noticed changed in strength and ssize with the first use of it. Still not satified so im going for round two

wassup fellas? I just caught wind of gaspari's newest pro hormone/steroid. already tried searchin and nothings coming up. anyone know anything about it? any info on it out there? its called "halodrol 50"...

thanks in advance fellas

ThatDudeDan07
01-24-2011, 01:04 AM
So quick question to whoever has some good advice. Besides a good diet, i have been hitting the gym about 5 days a week and have a steady workout routine. Im currently taking the supplement Halodrol but im wondering whats something that would stack good with that? something that would give me that extra sixe and strength ive been looking for..

Memphis92
01-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Do you guys realize you bumped a thread that is 6 years old? I don't believe most people stack Halodrol 50 or it's clones with anything. I'm sure you could, but it's more of a stand alone.

sharko2
01-25-2011, 02:44 PM
you have the original h-50 cuz that stuff was banned like 5-6 years ago lol.

Also if you have real halo you really dont need to stack it with anything. Its a pro hormone and if you are not at least 21 and dont have a proper pct DO NOT TAKE it.