PDA

View Full Version : ***GET BEYOND RIPPED with SUB-Q-FUSION Bodybuilding needs TESTERS***

Gym God
12-04-2007, 01:59 PM
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/maiasofia/FUSIONlogo.jpg

FUSION Bodybuilding is looking for 3, dedicated male bodybuilders who are ready to begin dieting in the New Year. You will be required to post a detailed log (minimum 5 posts per week) for 12 weeks while following the FREE diet and training manual found inside your box of SUB-Q.

Out of the 3 bodybuilders that are chosen, the best overall transformation will be featured in www.themuscletimes.com which is an online newsletter sent out to the bodybuilding culture around the world and may be considered for future FUSION projects. The 1 with the best overall transformation will also receive cool FUSION apparel, Hooded Sweat Shirt, T-Shirt, and FUSION Flex Hat. The winner of this transformation will be voted not only by FUSION but also the forum members.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/maiasofia/NEWSUB-Q.jpg

For more information visit www.beyondripped.com

To apply to be a SUB-Q tester please fill out the following and post within this thread.

NOTE: Applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be available to start the Log / Review upon receipt of product
- NOT have any medical conditions
- NOT implement supplement changes during the log / review
- NOT have pending logs / reviews from any other supplement company
- ***Be able to provide Before and After photos***

Height:

Weight:

Current BF%:

How many years have you been lifting weight?

Are you a bodybuilder?

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one?

What are your current training goals?

What is your training schedule and routine?

In detail describe your meal plan?

How much water do you consume daily?

How much caffeine do you consume daily?

What supplements do you currently use?

Are you sure you do not have any medical conditions?

What is your body type - mesomorph, ectomorph or endomorph?

What previous logs have you posted?

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2008

A product and review of this nature requires the correct candidates so we will be selective.

samsam12341
12-04-2007, 02:00 PM
first! product looks great! good luck to those who run it. I would but I am on my own program!

rizzog466
12-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Sweet deal, I would apply if I wasn't already logging it :D

Solid product people, get those apps in.

punksurfer024
12-04-2007, 02:09 PM
cool contest/log oppurtunity......which i was planning on cutting in this time frame...but im not ;)

SHOWTIME
12-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Awesome opportunity when do you plan to select the applicants?

This is a awesome opportunity, plus the best transformation out of the 3 gets some exposure and some cool gear.

Gym God
12-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Awesome opportunity when do you plan to select the applicants?

... as soon as we find the correct candidates Sapper. ;)

5Six
12-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Good luck to the potential testers :cool:

Gym God
12-05-2007, 04:40 AM
cool contest/log oppurtunity......which i was planning on cutting in this time frame...but im not ;)

Thanks. You are ripped right now but lets get you beyond ripped in the New Year!!!

punksurfer024
12-05-2007, 04:43 AM
Thanks. You are ripped right now but lets get you beyond ripped in the New Year!!!

have to wait till my bulk is over which will be end of february-ish.....also gotta see when a local show i plan on doing is.

Gym God
12-05-2007, 04:50 AM
have to wait till my bulk is over which will be end of february-ish.....also gotta see when a local show i plan on doing is.

What are calories at right now?

punksurfer024
12-05-2007, 04:53 AM
What are calories at right now?

about 3500 currently

Gym God
12-05-2007, 04:57 AM
about 3500 currently

Alright... cool. Good to know. The first month of the diet and training that we provide is 3000 calories. Something to keep in mind.

Big Poppa S
12-05-2007, 05:03 AM
Time frame? I'm still about half way through my X-Factor/Mass FX log, but after that it's major cut time!!

Gym God
12-05-2007, 05:07 AM
A product and review of this nature requires the correct candidates so we will be selective.

Hey Steve... this is the time frame. It is all about having the right candidates. We would like to see the cutting begin in the New Year. Who the heck wants to cut over the holidays. lol

What is your schedule looking like?

Mickfootie
12-05-2007, 05:11 AM
Good luck to the applicants. This looks like another great product from Fusion.

punksurfer024
12-05-2007, 05:12 AM
Good luck to the applicants. This looks like another great product from Fusion.

and a great oppurtunity for some exposure to whoever busts their ass training!

Big Poppa S
12-05-2007, 05:13 AM
Hey Steve... this is the time frame. It is all about having the right candidates. We would like to see the cutting begin in the New Year. Who the heck wants to cut over the holidays. lol

What is your schedule looking like?

I actually have probably 25-30 days left on my current log. I'm starting the "full-on" cut for the show in May roughly 20 weeks out which means it'll be starting on Dec.22nd. It's all good, ~DD~ is going back to Sask. for X-mas so I'll just be hanging out around here (looking for a gym that stays open during the holidays). So yeah....I'll be cutting in the new year.

Mickfootie
12-05-2007, 05:14 AM
and a great oppurtunity for some exposure to whoever busts their ass training!

So true.... This would be no good for me though as i am always in 'Prime' condition....... :D

Gym God
12-05-2007, 05:16 AM
I actually have probably 25-30 days left on my current log. I'm starting the "full-on" cut for the show in May roughly 20 weeks out which means it'll be starting on Dec.22nd. It's all good, ~DD~ is going back to Sask. for X-mas so I'll just be hanging out around here (looking for a gym that stays open during the holidays). So yeah....I'll be cutting in the new year.

Post Up!!!

Big Poppa S
12-05-2007, 05:18 AM
Post Up!!!

I am work right now so I don't really have the time at the moment but by the end of today for sure!! :D

alvin1
12-05-2007, 05:29 AM
Nice good luick tester ! if this product is as good as ZEUS ! you will have great result !

FitIron
12-05-2007, 05:49 AM
I am competing in an NGA event June 7th 2008. This would fit perfectly for me...The info you requested follows...

- Be 18 years of age or older: YES
- Be available to start the Log / Review upon receipt of product: YES
- NOT have any medical conditions; NO
- NOT implement supplement changes during the log / review: WILL NOT
- NOT have pending logs / reviews from any other supplement company: WILL NOT
- ***Be able to provide Before and After photos*** : ABSOLUTELY

Height: 5 11"

Weight: 175

Current BF%: 11%

How many years have you been lifting weight? 2

Are you a bodybuilder? YES

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one? Currently prepairing. My comp will be JUNE 7th 2008. It is an NGA event here in Nasville TN. I was planning on beginning my cut cycle at the end of DEC. However I would start early if needed. I can adjust.

What are your current training goals? Not only to compete, but obtain an NGA pro-card.

LEGS: 6 sets/ Leg extensions ( 7-10 reps )
6 sets/ Leg Presses ( 7-10 reps )
4 sets/ Hack Squat ( 8-12 reps )
Calves: 8 sets/ seated ( 12-15 0r more reps ) twice a week
3 sets/ Standing calf raises ( 7-10 reps )
Chest: 3 sets/ Flat Bench ( 8-12 reps )
6 sets/ Incline dumbell press ( 7-10 reps )
6 sets/ cable cross overs ( 8-10 reps )
Back: 6 sets/ seated rolls ( 7-10 reps )
6 sets/ lat pull downs ( 8-12 reps )
4 sets/ machine back flexers ( 8-12 reps )
Biceps: 6 sets/ Standing barbell curls ( 7-10 reps )
6 sets/ dumbbell curls, Preacher bench ( 8-12 reps )
4 sets/ hammer curls ( 12-15 reps )
Triceps 6 sets/ tricep pressdown ( 7-10 reps )
6 sets/ machine tricep extension ( 8-12 reps )
4 sets/ rope presses ( 8-12 reps )

Abs, I work every other day.
Shoulder work is done with on both chest/back days.

Cardio Schedule:

At the moment only 2 times a week. I'll increase that to 3 or 4 times a week closer to contest time to depending on my needs. I am currently about 11%bf so I am not very far off.

In detail describe your meal plan? My meal plan follows. It varys almost daily depending on what I am feeling/seeing

7 EGGS, 3 whole & 4 whites..33grm Protein
33 grm Protein
320 calories

Oatmeal-
180 cal x 2
35 carbs x 2
4 protein x 2
3.5 fat x 2

LEAN BEEF 93/7% SIX ounces
180 calories
23 protein
8 fat

Peanut Butter 2tbsp
180 calories
16 fat
7 protein
6 carb

Protein Shake
180 calories
36 Protein

Tuna Steak
150 calories
35 Protein

Talopia and Sweet potato
40 grms Protein
4 fat
120 calories

Cottage Cheese
90 Calories
11 Protein

VPX Protein Bars
Calories - 448
Calories from Fat - 192
Total Fat - 21g
Saturated Fat - 5g
Trans Fat - s0g
Cholesterol - 1mg
Sodium - 257mg
Potassium - 40mg
Total Carbohydrates - 42g
Dietary Fiber - 4g
Sugars - 7g
Protein - 30g

DAILY

Calories 2900-3500
Protein 240
Fat 61
Carbs 130

How much water do you consume daily? 1.5 - 2 gal

How much caffeine do you consume daily? not sure. bout 3 cups black coffee, but could cycle down if needed to fully experience the product.

What supplements do you currently use? ON Whey Protein, ( double chocolate ). SNI CEE's. Thats it.

Are you sure you do not have any medical conditions? NONE

What is your body type - mesomorph, ectomorph or endomorph? mesomorph

What previous logs have you posted? Not yet, but I have excellent written skills.

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2008

www.fusionbodybuilding.com

www.bodybuildingculture.com

www.myspace.com/adrianburke

www.themuscletimes.com

Dedicatedforlife
12-05-2007, 06:01 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeeet. I would love to test this! So long as I could do it after the new year.

Gym God
12-05-2007, 07:00 AM
I am competing in an NGA event June 7th 2008. This would fit perfectly for me...The info you requested follows...

- Be 18 years of age or older: YES
- Be available to start the Log / Review upon receipt of product: YES
- NOT have any medical conditions; NO
- NOT implement supplement changes during the log / review: WILL NOT
- NOT have pending logs / reviews from any other supplement company: WILL NOT
- ***Be able to provide Before and After photos*** : ABSOLUTELY

Height: 5 11"

Weight: 175

Current BF%: 11%

Are you a bodybuilder? YES

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one? Currently prepairing. My comp will be JUNE 7th 2008. It is an NGA event here in Nasville TN. I was planning on beginning my cut cycle at the end of DEC. However I would start early if needed. I can adjust.

What are your current training goals? Not only to compete, but obtain an NGA pro-card.

LEGS: 6 sets/ Leg extensions ( 7-10 reps )
6 sets/ Leg Presses ( 7-10 reps )
4 sets/ Hack Squat ( 8-12 reps )
Calves: 8 sets/ seated ( 12-15 0r more reps ) twice a week
3 sets/ Standing calf raises ( 7-10 reps )
Chest: 3 sets/ Flat Bench ( 8-12 reps )
6 sets/ Incline dumbell press ( 7-10 reps )
6 sets/ cable cross overs ( 8-10 reps )
Back: 6 sets/ seated rolls ( 7-10 reps )
6 sets/ lat pull downs ( 8-12 reps )
4 sets/ machine back flexers ( 8-12 reps )
Biceps: 6 sets/ Standing barbell curls ( 7-10 reps )
6 sets/ dumbbell curls, Preacher bench ( 8-12 reps )
4 sets/ hammer curls ( 12-15 reps )
Triceps 6 sets/ tricep pressdown ( 7-10 reps )
6 sets/ machine tricep extension ( 8-12 reps )
4 sets/ rope presses ( 8-12 reps )

Abs, I work every other day.
Shoulder work is done with on both chest/back days.

Cardio Schedule:

At the moment only 2 times a week. I'll increase that to 3 or 4 times a week closer to contest time to depending on my needs. I am currently about 11%bf so I am not very far off.

In detail describe your meal plan? My meal plan follows. It varys almost daily depending on what I am feeling/seeing

7 EGGS, 3 whole & 4 whites..33grm Protein
33 grm Protein
320 calories

Oatmeal-
180 cal x 2
35 carbs x 2
4 protein x 2
3.5 fat x 2

LEAN BEEF 93/7% SIX ounces
180 calories
23 protein
8 fat

Peanut Butter 2tbsp
180 calories
16 fat
7 protein
6 carb

Protein Shake
180 calories
36 Protein

Tuna Steak
150 calories
35 Protein

Talopia and Sweet potato
40 grms Protein
4 fat
120 calories

Cottage Cheese
90 Calories
11 Protein

VPX Protein Bars
Calories - 448
Calories from Fat - 192
Total Fat - 21g
Saturated Fat - 5g
Trans Fat - s0g
Cholesterol - 1mg
Sodium - 257mg
Potassium - 40mg
Total Carbohydrates - 42g
Dietary Fiber - 4g
Sugars - 7g
Protein - 30g

DAILY

Calories 2900-3500
Protein 240
Fat 61
Carbs 130

How much water do you consume daily? 1.5 - 2 gal

How much caffeine do you consume daily? not sure. bout 3 cups black coffee, but could cycle down if needed to fully experience the product.

What supplements do you currently use? ON Whey Protein, ( double chocolate ). SNI CEE's. Thats it.

Are you sure you do not have any medical conditions? NONE

What is your body type - mesomorph, ectomorph or endomorph? mesomorph

What previous logs have you posted? Not yet, but I have excellent written skills.

www.fusionbodybuilding.com

www.bodybuildingculture.com

www.myspace.com/adrianburke

www.themuscletimes.com

Thank you FitIron for the application.

FitIron
12-05-2007, 07:19 AM
Thank you. I work my azz off in the gym. I hope to be one of the chosen!!

Gym God
12-05-2007, 07:51 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeeet. I would love to test this! So long as I could do it after the new year.

Absolutely... in the New Year. I would not want to torture you to begin dieting over the holiday feast's. :D

ksujosh6
12-05-2007, 07:53 AM
looks like a great opportunity...good luck to applicants

Gym God
12-05-2007, 01:51 PM
looks like a great opportunity...

It's a perfect opportunity for the applicants to get fat over the holidays and put themselves and SUB-Q to the test!!!

warbird00
12-05-2007, 02:29 PM
wait im kinda confused, do you have to follow the diet that comes in the manual?

EMISGOD
12-05-2007, 02:39 PM
Where is this specific diet plan/training manual, Chris and I am taking it you intend for there to be no deviation, including potentially subbing in different exercises or switching training days?

mudbug45
12-05-2007, 03:14 PM
wow great opportunity for you bodybuilders out there!

Big Poppa S
12-05-2007, 03:26 PM
***Be able to provide Before and After photos*** - no problem

Height: 5'11

Weight: 260

Current BF%: 16

How many years have you been lifting weight? 10

Are you a bodybuilder? yes

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one? 3 shows so far, training for a fourth

What are your current training goals? Cut fat while maintaining muscle

Sunday - Shoulders
Monday - Legs
Tuesday - Chest
Wednesday - OFF
Thursday - Arms
Friday - Back
Saturday - OFF
abs and calves are cycled in 2-3 times per week

Cardio currently 30 mins 3-5 times per week, will be increased.

1 - Oatmeal, Protein Shake
2 - Protein shake (2 scoops)
3 - 8 -10 oz Chicken breast, 1 cup vegtables,
4 - repeat 2
5 - 8-10oz Beef or chicken breast, salad with balsamic vinigrette.
6 - 2 scoops protein or Scrambled egg whites.

How much water do you consume daily? 5-8 litres per day

How much caffeine do you consume daily? less than 100mg

Mass FX, XFactor, Ragnarok. Xtend

Are you sure you do not have any medical conditions? None

What is your body type - mesomorph with some endo tendancies.

What previous logs have you posted? see my signature

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___Steve_S____, 2008

SHOWTIME
12-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Big Poppa S is a awesome choice he is a monster in the gym plus a competitive BBer.

Gym God
12-05-2007, 04:55 PM
wait im kinda confused, do you have to follow the diet that comes in the manual?

Yes. This is part of the challenge as stated in the beginning. You must log for 12 weeks (minimum 5 posts per week) while following the diet and training manual supplied with SUB-Q. This is not for anybody. We do not just provide you with a product - but we also provide you with the tools to get results. Complete package. :)

Gym God
12-05-2007, 04:59 PM
Where is this specific diet plan/training manual, Chris and I am taking it you intend for there to be no deviation, including potentially subbing in different exercises or switching training days?

The diet and training manual is right beside me waiting to be used by the chosen testers. :D We are strict on the bodybuilders keeping in line with the manual. The calories are counted and if they want to switch a comparable food up with something they might prefer - then this is okay but make note of it in the log.

Big Poppa S
12-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Yes. This is part of the challenge as stated in the beginning. You must log for 12 weeks (minimum 5 posts per week) while following the diet and training manual supplied with SUB-Q. This is not for anybody. We do not just provide you with a product - but we also provide you with the tools to get results. Complete package. :)

The diet and training manual is right beside beside me waiting to be used by the chosen testers. :D We are strict on the bodybuilders keeping in line with the manual. The calories are counted and if they want to switch a comparable food up with something they might prefer - then this is okay but make note of it in the log.

As long as it cuts me down, I'm game... :D

ab-swing asianbabe
12-05-2007, 05:23 PM
I have tried the beyond ripped workout plan.. it sure is a killer!

Good luck testers!

FitIron
12-05-2007, 05:31 PM
The diet and training manual is right beside beside me waiting to be used by the chosen testers. :D We are strict on the bodybuilders keeping in line with the manual. The calories are counted and if they want to switch a comparable food up with something they might prefer - then this is okay but make note of it in the log.

I posted my orignal reply earlier. I've done some research on this since appling and would definitely be interested in participating.

I am competing in an NGA event in June and this would surely help me get ripped for the stage....

When will you choose?

thanks again...

Big Poppa S
12-06-2007, 05:21 AM
I posted my orignal reply earlier. I've done some research on this since appling and would definitely be interested in participating.

I am competing in an NGA event in June and this would surely help me get ripped for the stage....

When will you choose?

thanks again...

Gym God mentioned earlier that they'll choose when they have the right appicants, but they want people to start the log after X-Mas so they'll probably have everyone picked and the stuff sent before the end of the month.

FitIron
12-06-2007, 07:01 AM
Gym God mentioned earlier that they'll choose when they have the right appicants, but they want people to start the log after X-Mas so they'll probably have everyone picked and the stuff sent before the end of the month.
Cool. I can start then as well....

Thx Big!

Gym God
12-06-2007, 01:11 PM
I have tried the beyond ripped workout plan.. it sure is a killer!

Yes... and very effective. :D

EMISGOD
12-06-2007, 05:29 PM
The diet and training manual is right beside me waiting to be used by the chosen testers. :D We are strict on the bodybuilders keeping in line with the manual. The calories are counted and if they want to switch a comparable food up with something they might prefer - then this is okay but make note of it in the log.

Are they online? This is beyond that to which I can commit, but I'd like to see anyway...

SHOWTIME
12-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Are they online? This is beyond that to which I can commit, but I'd like to see anyway...

I think that the GYM GOD routine is or it use to be, or I saw`it some where in one of their advertisements.

So basically I am no help to you :D

Cloud Strife
12-06-2007, 05:43 PM
This looks like a totally badass product!!!

5Six
12-06-2007, 05:46 PM
I think that the GYM GOD routine is or it use to be, or I saw`it some where in one of their advertisements.

No, it isn't the Gym God routine. It's something different.

EMISGOD
12-06-2007, 06:12 PM

Thanks (check NEG). :D

Gym God
12-07-2007, 06:07 AM

X2 :D

Big Poppa S
12-07-2007, 08:17 AM

X2 :D

Both the Gym God diet and the workout were pretty damn solid so I feel safe in saying that it's probably top-notch!

SHOWTIME
12-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Both the Gym God diet and the workout were pretty damn solid so I feel safe in saying that it's probably top-notch!

Will you stop sucking up! :D

Big Poppa S
12-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Will you stop sucking up! :D

Jealous?

SHOWTIME
12-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Jealous?

YES... :(

leth2k
12-07-2007, 01:01 PM

Height:6'1

Weight:230

Current BF%:unknown

How many years have you been lifting weight?9 months

Are you a bodybuilder?yes

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one?preparing for first show circa April 2009.

What are your current training goals?just finished a 3 month bulking stage. working on cutting currently for 4 months now.

Sunday: Off Day

Monday: AM/back
PM/bis, abs, calves
before work (i'm a 3rd shifter), cardio

Tuesday: AM/chest
PM/tris, abs, calves
before work, cardio

Weds: AM/quads
PM/hammy's
before work, cardio

Thurs: AM/chest
PM/delts, abs, calves
before work, cardio

Friday: AM/back
PM/hammy's
before work, cardio

Saturday: AM/delts
PM/traps, abs, calves
before work, cardio

Notice I do not specify which workouts I do for each bodypart...that's because I select 4 different exercises each workout, the 4 workouts that I know I'll resent the most at the gym and go with them. Usually means I'll have the greatest gains from them. I keep mixing it up each week to keep the muscles guessing.

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs or a cup of rice and a potato

Meal 2: 1 scoop whey protein

Meal 3: turkey, chicken or tuna sandwich; 1 cup raw veggies

Meal 4: 1 scoop whey protein

Meal 5: Lean meat (chicken, fish, steak)
complex carb( sweet potato, brown rice)

Meal 6: post work out: 2 scoops whey protein

1-1.5 gallons

600mg caffeine anhydrous

store brand fish oil
optimum nutrition protein powder
gnc creatine mono
gnc l-glutamine

yes

meso-endo

none to date

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of December 31, 2007.

Gym God
12-08-2007, 10:49 AM

Height:6'1

Weight:230

Current BF%:unknown

How many years have you been lifting weight?9 months

Are you a bodybuilder?yes

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one?preparing for first show circa April 2009.

What are your current training goals?just finished a 3 month bulking stage. working on cutting currently for 4 months now.

Sunday: Off Day

Monday: AM/back
PM/bis, abs, calves
before work (i'm a 3rd shifter), cardio

Tuesday: AM/chest
PM/tris, abs, calves
before work, cardio

Weds: AM/quads
PM/hammy's
before work, cardio

Thurs: AM/chest
PM/delts, abs, calves
before work, cardio

Friday: AM/back
PM/hammy's
before work, cardio

Saturday: AM/delts
PM/traps, abs, calves
before work, cardio

Notice I do not specify which workouts I do for each bodypart...that's because I select 4 different exercises each workout, the 4 workouts that I know I'll resent the most at the gym and go with them. Usually means I'll have the greatest gains from them. I keep mixing it up each week to keep the muscles guessing.

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs or a cup of rice and a potato

Meal 2: 1 scoop whey protein

Meal 3: turkey, chicken or tuna sandwich; 1 cup raw veggies

Meal 4: 1 scoop whey protein

Meal 5: Lean meat (chicken, fish, steak)

Meal 6: post work out: 2 scoops whey protein

1-1.5 gallons

600mg caffeine anhydrous

store brand fish oil
optimum nutrition protein powder
gnc creatine mono
gnc l-glutamine

yes

meso-endo

none to date

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of December 31, 2007.

Thank you for your application. Enjoy your weekend!!!

r7 futbol
12-08-2007, 12:00 PM

Height: 5'6

Weight:140

Current BF%: 12

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one? Preparing for show in March

Bulking right now... Looking too cut too contest shape.

What is your training schedule and routine?My split is
Monday Chest/ Tri's/Calves/Abs
Tuesday Bi's/Back/ Cardip
Wednesday Legs/ Shoulders/Calves/Abs
Thursday: Plyometrics
Friday: Chest/ Tri's/Abs
Saturday: Legs/ Shoulders/Calves
Sunday Back/Bi's/Abs
Monday: Off

Meal 1: On Why Protein Shake with banana, milk
1c Oatmeal

Meal 2: Chicken or fish Sandwich and a salad
Fish Oil

Meal 3: meat (chicken, fish, steak,pork,shrimp)
Dessert:Apple

Meal 4: Whey Protein with Milk

Pre Workout Storm and Shock Therapy

Meal 5: PW Shake, and sandwich(chicken or fish)

Meal 6: Whey Protein w/ milk
Melatonin

1-1.5 Gallons

The one found in Shock Therapy (not specified)

Melatonin (gnc)
Fish Oil (gnc)
Universal Storm
Universal Shock Therapy
On Whey

Are you sure you do not have any medical conditions? Positive!

Mesomorph

None-only reviews.

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____January 1,________, 2008 or whenever i receive the product!

Gym God
12-10-2007, 06:08 AM

Height: 5'6

Weight:140

Current BF%: 12

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one? Preparing for show in March

Bulking right now... Looking too cut too contest shape.

What is your training schedule and routine?My split is
Monday Chest/ Tri's/Calves/Abs
Tuesday Bi's/Back/ Cardip
Wednesday Legs/ Shoulders/Calves/Abs
Thursday: Plyometrics
Friday: Chest/ Tri's/Abs
Saturday: Legs/ Shoulders/Calves
Sunday Back/Bi's/Abs
Monday: Off

Meal 1: On Why Protein Shake with banana, milk
1c Oatmeal

Meal 2: Chicken or fish Sandwich and a salad
Fish Oil

Meal 3: meat (chicken, fish, steak,pork,shrimp)
Dessert:Apple

Meal 4: Whey Protein with Milk

Pre Workout Storm and Shock Therapy

Meal 5: PW Shake, and sandwich(chicken or fish)

Meal 6: Whey Protein w/ milk
Melatonin

1-1.5 Gallons

The one found in Shock Therapy (not specified)

Melatonin (gnc)
Fish Oil (gnc)
Universal Storm
Universal Shock Therapy
On Whey

Are you sure you do not have any medical conditions? Positive!

Mesomorph

None-only reviews.

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____January 1,________, 2008 or whenever i receive the product!

Thank you for your application.

SHOWTIME
12-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Bizzump for more apps!

Dedicatedforlife
12-10-2007, 10:04 AM
Bizzump for more apps!

I'd apply if I wasn't a canuck :mad:

SHOWTIME
12-10-2007, 10:05 AM
I'd apply if I wasn't a canuck :mad:

What are you talking about sucka???

The company is Canadian I think, Canadians can apply!

Dedicatedforlife
12-10-2007, 10:07 AM
What are you talking about sucka???

The company is Canadian I think, Canadians can apply!

Bahahah you're right, I kept confusing this with the Trifecta apps :o

SHOWTIME
12-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Bahahah you're right, I kept confusing this with the Trifecta apps :o

Booo!

In fact their HQ's is in Guelph.

I think this is a greater opportunity, plus there is possibly a lot of exposure.

Dedicatedforlife
12-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Booo!

In fact their HQ's is in Guelph.

I think this is a greater opportunity, plus there is possibly a lot of exposure.

Are you saying I should apply and then i'll get a tour of their HQ since its 30 minutes away? :eek: :D

SHOWTIME
12-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Are you saying I should apply and then i'll get a tour of their HQ since its 30 minutes away? :eek: :D

Im saying that you should just go over and talk to them, apply in person rather than online..lol

Dedicatedforlife
12-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Im saying that you should just go over and talk to them, apply in person rather than online..lol

Really? :confused:

:p

SHOWTIME
12-10-2007, 10:13 AM
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/maiasofia/FUSIONlogo.jpg

FUSION Bodybuilding is looking for 3, dedicated male bodybuilders who are ready to begin dieting in the New Year. You will be required to post a detailed log (minimum 5 posts per week) for 12 weeks while following the FREE diet and training manual found inside your box of SUB-Q.

Out of the 3 bodybuilders that are chosen, the best overall transformation will be featured in www.themuscletimes.com which is an online newsletter sent out to the bodybuilding culture around the world and may be considered for future FUSION projects. The 1 with the best overall transformation will also receive cool FUSION apparel, Hooded Sweat Shirt, T-Shirt, and FUSION Flex Hat. The winner of this transformation will be voted not only by FUSION but also the forum members.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/maiasofia/NEWSUB-Q.jpg

For more information visit www.beyondripped.com

To apply to be a SUB-Q tester please fill out the following and post within this thread.

- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be available to start the Log / Review upon receipt of product
- NOT have any medical conditions
- NOT implement supplement changes during the log / review
- NOT have pending logs / reviews from any other supplement company
- ***Be able to provide Before and After photos***

Height:

Weight:

Current BF%:

Are you a bodybuilder?

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one?

Just sayin'

Dedicatedforlife
12-10-2007, 10:28 AM

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 220lbs

Bodyfat: 8.5 %

Almost 5 Years.

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/other3.htm

My progress has been great these past few years. A struggle yes, but a great learning experience. My start was full of mistakes and I learned from them and became better and better at this spot.

I know everything there is to know about nutrition and my training/performance in the gym gets better by the day. Always striving to get better and better as I will never be satisfied with what I have achieved.

Are you a bodybuilder?

I try to be :o

I want to do one soon! Well probably in a years time?but that?s still pretty soon!

5 Days ON 2 days OFF:

Mon: Chest
Tues: Legs
Wed: Back
Thurs: OFF
Fri: Arms
Sat: Shoulders
Sun: OFF

*Note: I work in Abs and Calvs every other day.
Also: I change up my workout/exercises frequently therefore I see no reason to tell you the exercises I do on each specific day.

Cardio:

30 -40 Minutes when cutting?usually Max Inclined Treadmill Walking or Elliptical. Same thing for bulking but decrease to 15-20 Minutes.

What supplements do you currently use?:

Whey (Variety - EST Ana-pro, Champion, ON, Prolab, Substance, SAN)
Controlled Labs Orange TRIad
Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
Scivation Xtend
EST NO-Xtreme
ECA
Fish Oils

In detail describe your meal plan?:

My Diet is Simple and Clean (Unless I?m doing an eating challenge of course). I eat 6-7 meals a day. Do about 350-400 Grams of Protein. I keep my Carbs at 200 grams when cutting, and 500 grams when bulking. My fat is around 100-150 grams of most Almonds, Peanuts, Avocado, Flax Oil. I DO NOT COUNT EVERY CALORIE. That's just me. I have no had to ever, and it keeps me sane. However I know that I eat from 3000 (cutting) to 5000 (bulking) calories...

How much water do you consume daily?: 10-12 Liters (I like water okay! :p)

Hit 6% BF by February 16th. Then in the long term?Step on stage?and WIN. Headline to read "Former Anorexic Wins Show!"

Quite a bit I?m sort of an addict to stims...:eek:...I need to work on my sleep

None

Mesomorph

What previous logs have you posted?:

SNAC's Aerobitine and Vitalyze Stack
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5190513

Unique Nutrition Sulbutiamine Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3565071&highlight=Log

EST's Propadrol, Ana-Pro and NO Xtreme Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4764463

AEN's IntraXCell Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3788661

Champion Nutrition Pure Whey Stack Cocoa-Mochaccino Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4590043

PrimaForce Substance WPI Juicy Watermelon Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4606163

Random Protein Reviews
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3489061

Nextar Naturals Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=718168

Nectar Lattes Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=718172

Ergophram AMP Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=678856

MRM Metabolic Whey Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=271970

Strength Systems USA Triple Delicious Bars Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=271973

PVL Whey Gourmet Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=238959

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of January 1st, 2008

5Six
12-10-2007, 10:30 AM
^ Fastest app I ever seen being put up.

Dedicatedforlife
12-10-2007, 10:36 AM
^ Fastest app I ever seen being put up.

You say it like its a bad thing...

Gym God
12-10-2007, 01:18 PM
Thank you for your application Peter.

Dedicatedforlife
12-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Thank you for your application Peter.

My Pleasure :)

Gym God
12-11-2007, 06:18 AM
The time is near and FUSION is requesting your current before pictures - front, back, and side pose. All applicants - please send me a PM of your pictures for review. Thank you in advance.

FitIron
12-11-2007, 06:26 AM
The time is near and FUSION is requesting your current before pictures - front, back, and side pose. All applicants - please send me a PM of your pictures for review. Thank you in advance.

Are on the way....

Thanks in advance for your consideration....

Fitiron

Dedicatedforlife
12-11-2007, 06:31 AM

I won't be able to do anything like that until tonight or tomorrow :(....I have pics in my bodyspace...my avi is a pic from 2 days ago :)

Dedicatedforlife
12-11-2007, 06:35 AM
I hate to do this...but I'm going to have to withdraw my application. Thanks for the opportunity.

Gym God
12-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Are on the way....

Thanks in advance for your consideration....

Fitiron

Thank you.

Big Poppa S
12-11-2007, 06:17 PM
I think I have some from when I started my current log, otherwise you'll just have to give me a day or two to find the time, they won't let me strip down in the library here and pose for the camera.....I wonder why??

SHOWTIME
12-11-2007, 08:32 PM
I think I have some from when I started my current log, otherwise you'll just have to give me a day or two to find the time, they won't let me strip down in the library here and pose for the camera.....I wonder why??

Just do what he says!!! Send them now! ...lol :D

Big Poppa S
12-12-2007, 05:31 AM
Just do what he says!!! Send them now! ...lol :D

I'm sure all the exchange student girls that were sitting at the next table would've been like WTF if I had geared down and started posing.....

Dedicatedforlife
12-12-2007, 05:32 AM
I'm sure all the exchange student girls that were sitting at the next table would've been like WTF if I had geared down and started posing.....

Would have been interesting :D

Big Poppa S
12-12-2007, 05:37 AM
Would have been interesting :D

they would've been scared :(

Dedicatedforlife
12-12-2007, 05:40 AM
they would've been scared :(

Too many muscles :p

Gym God
12-12-2007, 09:22 AM

lol... poser. :)

Gym God
12-14-2007, 07:45 AM
I will begin the announcement that FitIron will start his transformation with SUB-Q in the New Year.

More to come... :)

Dedicatedforlife
12-14-2007, 07:45 AM
I will begin the announcement that FitIron will start his transformation with SUB-Q in the new year.

Congrats FitIron :D

FitIron
12-14-2007, 08:00 AM
Congrats FitIron :D

I am looking forward to this....

Dedicatedforlife
12-14-2007, 08:29 AM
I am looking forward to this....

No doubt. I wanted to try this too, but another damn product is going to be logged at the same time :mad:

schop
12-14-2007, 09:43 AM

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 139

Current BF%: 6.9

How many years have you been lifting weight? 8 months

Are you a bodybuilder? no

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one? no

What are your current training goals? gain weight for a career in baseball

Day 1: Chest and tri's
Day 2: Back and shoulders
Day 3: Bi's and forearms
Day 4: Legs
repeat

I consume at least 150g of protein a day. I eat my meals no more than 3 hours apart. Before the gym i have a casein/whey protein shake, after the gym i have a whey protein shake, and right before bed i have a casein shake with nuts and bananna's blended together.

over a gallon

very minimall

whey and casein protein
l-glutamine
creatine
nitric oxide overdrive

yes

ectomorph

none

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____January 1st________, 2008

Gym God
12-14-2007, 09:46 AM

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 139

Current BF%: 6.9

How many years have you been lifting weight? 8 months

Are you a bodybuilder? no

Have you ever competed in a bodybuilding competition before or are you currently preparing for one? no

What are your current training goals? gain weight for a career in baseball

Day 1: Chest and tri's
Day 2: Back and shoulders
Day 3: Bi's and forearms
Day 4: Legs
repeat

I consume at least 150g of protein a day. I eat my meals no more than 3 hours apart. Before the gym i have a casein/whey protein shake, after the gym i have a whey protein shake, and right before bed i have a casein shake with nuts and bananna's blended together.

over a gallon

very minimall

whey and casein protein
l-glutamine
creatine
nitric oxide overdrive

yes

ectomorph

none

Disclaimer: Upon posting this I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and I agree to them in their entirety. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____January 1st________, 2008

Thank you for your application.

leth2k
12-14-2007, 10:52 AM
I will begin the announcement that FitIron will start his transformation with SUB-Q in the new year.

Wow, Good luck FitIron!!! Hope I get to join you buddy!! I'm excited and pumped about the new year in general. I got all the motivation in the world!! :)

Gym God
12-14-2007, 11:55 AM
BPS 'Big Poppa S' is the next bodybuilder to begin his transformation with SUB-Q in the New Year.

Cloud Strife
12-14-2007, 11:56 AM
BPS 'Big Poppa S' is the next bodybuilder to begin his transformation with SUB-Q in the New Year.

Nice Selection - Congrats bro!!!

Dedicatedforlife
12-14-2007, 12:09 PM

Great Selection! :)

Big Poppa S
12-14-2007, 12:55 PM
Nice Selection - Congrats bro!!!

Great Selection! :)

Thanks guys....not only will we be logging SUB-Q but we'll actually be doing the entire program that is included with the product, that includes the workouts, the cardio, the diet, the whole thing. It comes at a great time for me especially as I will have just started my cut for the 2008 shows that I plan on competing at.

oh BTW, thanks GYM GOD and FUSION!

Cloud Strife
12-14-2007, 12:56 PM
Thanks guys....not only will we be logging SUB-Q but we'll actually be doing the entire program that is included with the product, that includes the workouts, the cardio, the diet, the whole thing. It comes at a great time for me especially as I will have just started my cut for the 2008 shows that I plan on competing at.

Can't wait to see the transformation man! If I was cutting in the new year, I'd be all over this **** too!

Good luck!

FitIron
12-15-2007, 07:37 AM

I think will be a ripping time for the both of us.....

Lift hard bro!

leth2k
12-18-2007, 01:53 PM
wow, no posts in three days??? Well, I'm still motivated to be a tester if you still are looking. Let me know!!

Big Poppa S
12-19-2007, 05:40 AM
wow, no posts in three days??? Well, I'm still motivated to be a tester if you still are looking. Let me know!!

My and FitIron's logs won't be starting until the new year, so there's still a little time....you'd have to contact GYM GOD to see if they're still looking for anyone, unfortunately I believe he's out-of-country (on holidays?) right now.

FitIron
12-22-2007, 04:26 AM
I received my SUB-Q supp's yesterday, and I'm pretty excited about Jan 1st getting here.

Reading through the 50 page guide, there will not be much of a routine change for me. My workouts and eating plan are already similar. I will have to change a few things, and add the cardio.

Big P have you received yours????

leth2k
12-22-2007, 05:41 AM
I received my SUB-Q supp's yesterday, and I'm pretty excited about Jan 1st getting here.

Reading through the 50 page guide, there will not be much of a routine change for me. My workouts and eating plan are already similar. I will have to change a few things, and add the cardio.

man, i'm really hoping GymGod gets back to me....i'm excited to know if i'm going to be a tester or not. I've been hittin the gym hard the last 4 weeks in particular, and am already noticing major, MAJOR gains and separations

Big Poppa S
12-22-2007, 03:51 PM

I haven't received mine yet, GG/Chris was going to ship it out when he got back from his trip, so I'm really not expecting it until next week sometime. However, they sent me a copy of the training guide so that I could check it out before committing so I've already had a chance to look at it. As I've said before FUSION is a solid company and it is a solid guide.

FitIron
12-23-2007, 05:33 AM
I haven't received mine yet, GG/Chris was going to ship it out when he got back from his trip, so I'm really not expecting it until next week sometime. However, they sent me a copy of the training guide so that I could check it out before committing so I've already had a chance to look at it. As I've said before FUSION is a solid company and it is a solid guide.

The guide looks really good. Looking forward to digging into it....

SHOWTIME
12-23-2007, 10:41 AM
The guide looks really good. Looking forward to digging into it....

Would you two stop rubbing it in :(.....:D

FitIron
12-23-2007, 01:52 PM

You don't have supplement envi...do you????

LOL, j/k!!

ezrollin
12-23-2007, 01:54 PM
interested in being a tester

EMISGOD
12-23-2007, 02:09 PM

Yes. The guide is pretty interesting and very comprehensive...

SHOWTIME
12-23-2007, 02:45 PM

LOL, j/k!!

lol Im just joking around Dude.. :D

FitIron
12-23-2007, 02:56 PM
lol Im just joking around Dude.. :D

one time on another thread me and another guy were picking at each other and he got mad and gave me a negative rating....LOL....

i was joking as well.....

have a great holiday alll!!

Big Poppa S
12-23-2007, 04:26 PM

LOL, j/k!!

Don't worry.....it's the Sapperdrol.....it makes him crazy......LOL!!!

SHOWTIME
12-23-2007, 04:32 PM
Don't worry.....it's the Sapperdrol.....it makes him crazy......LOL!!!

Sapper RAGE?????????

leth2k
01-02-2008, 06:00 AM
bump....for good luck :)

Gym God
01-02-2008, 07:20 AM
interested in being a tester

Thank you for being interested in becoming a SUB-Q tester. Please fill out the application provided.

leth2k
01-02-2008, 07:41 AM
Thank you for being interested in becoming a SUB-Q tester. Please fill out the application provided.

welcome back Gym God....how was your trip, d00d?? :)

Big Poppa S
01-02-2008, 08:02 AM
What's up GG? How's it going?

FitIron
01-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Hello All,

Starting tomorrow I'll begin my blog.

I've been looking forward to this. It is time to get the holiday poundage off and get ready for my 1st comp...

" lift hard ya freaks "

FitIron
01-03-2008, 05:55 AM
GG, let me know if there is anything I need to add,....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6411541

Gym God
01-03-2008, 06:59 AM
welcome back Gym God....how was your trip, d00d?? :)

Painfully Great!!! ;)

Gym God
01-03-2008, 07:01 AM
What's up GG? How's it going?

x2 Painfully Great and your product has been sent. You should receive it Friday BPS. :D

Dedicatedforlife
01-03-2008, 07:05 AM
Painfully Great!!! ;)

x2 Painfully Great and your product has been sent. You should receive it Friday BPS. :D

:eek: Painfully? :confused:

Gym God
01-03-2008, 07:13 AM
:eek: Painfully? :confused:

Once I download the picture I will show you. :(

Dedicatedforlife
01-03-2008, 07:13 AM
Once I download the picture I will show you. :(

I'm scared to see! :eek:

Big Poppa S
01-03-2008, 09:04 AM

:) :D

Big Poppa S
01-05-2008, 09:14 AM
You should receive it Friday BPS. :D

Not on Friday, but maybe Monday, I'll keep you updated.

FitIron
01-05-2008, 10:13 AM

Hey Big Poppa...

i've got my thread up and running.

hopefully you'll get yours soon and be able to start using it.

Gym God
01-08-2008, 04:13 AM

BPS... what's the word? :D

Big Poppa S
01-08-2008, 05:15 AM
BPS... what's the word? :D

Sorry Chris....nothing yet. Do you have a tracking number for the package?

Gym God
01-08-2008, 06:12 AM
Sorry Chris....nothing yet. Do you have a tracking number for the package?

...probably stuck in a snow drift somewhere. :D

I will track it for you.

Big Poppa S
01-08-2008, 10:04 AM
...probably stuck in a snow drift somewhere. :D

I will track it for you.

Just got confirmation from ~DD~ the package just arrived, so everything is golden. I'll be starting the log on Monday since by then I'll be finished my X-Factor/Mass FX log, and I'm also out of town coaching in a hockey tournament this weekend. Thanks GG.

SHOWTIME
01-08-2008, 10:39 AM
Just got confirmation from ~DD~ the package just arrived, so everything is golden. I'll be starting the log on Monday since by then I'll be finished my X-Factor/Mass FX log, and I'm also out of town coaching in a hockey tournament this weekend. Thanks GG.

Good news, post a link up here if you dont mind!!

Gym God
01-09-2008, 03:14 AM
FUSION is still excepting tester applications to take SUB-Q and the 12-week Get Beyond Ripped transformation. We will be selective.

IntensityX
01-09-2008, 12:55 PM
FUSION is still excepting tester applications to take SUB-Q and the 12-week Get Beyond Ripped transformation. We will be selective.

Is there a minimum of how much bodyfat level you have to start with in order for this product to work?

SHOWTIME
01-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Is there a minimum of how much bodyfat level you have to start with in order for this product to work?

lol...well you are 998lbs at 9'11"..lol

IntensityX
01-09-2008, 02:02 PM
lol...well you are 998lbs at 9'11"..lol

LOL if anyone believes that well I got property on Pluto to sell you :D

Gym God
01-09-2008, 02:10 PM

No. Regardless of how much body fat you have - SUB-Q will work. Ideally though in this thread for SUB-Q testers we are looking for experienced bodybuilders with anywhere from 12% - 18% body fat. There may be some exceptions. This was a good question.

IntensityX
01-10-2008, 10:35 AM
No. Regardless of how much body fat you have - SUB-Q will work. Ideally though in this thread for SUB-Q testers we are looking for experienced bodybuilders with anywhere from 12% - 18% body fat. There may be some exceptions. This was a good question.

Nice I'm going to add this to my supp stack for my transformation/recomp I'm doing next month.

Big Poppa S
01-11-2008, 07:22 AM
Just wanted to make a quick note about the new packaging, I know it's been said before but the new packaging is great! The products should be much more of an eye catcher on the shelves at the supp stores. $$$$

Gym God
01-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Thanks Steve. We took into consideration of the added value pieces found FREE inside each product. These added value pieces will help other aspiring bodybuilders reach their goals. www.fusionbodybuilding.com

Dedicatedforlife
01-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Thanks Steve. We took into consideration of the added value pieces found FREE inside each product. These added value pieces will help other aspiring bodybuilders reach their goals. www.fusionbodybuilding.com

Ummmm did you say something was free? :D

Big Poppa S
01-14-2008, 05:36 AM
Well, I'm back from my weekend in NB, the log should be up by this evening....gotta get back to work now!

FitIron
01-14-2008, 05:42 AM
Well, I'm back from my weekend in NB, the log should be up by this evening....gotta get back to work now!

How was the weekend?

Welcome back. Looking forward to your SUB-Q thread bro!!

SHOWTIME
01-14-2008, 09:34 AM

Are you going to be in Edmonton on March 29th, I think for a INBF show here?

Gym God
01-14-2008, 10:41 AM
Are you going to be in Edmonton on March 29th, I think for a INBF show here?

No... I assume that you will be since you are asking. Would you be stepping on stage or just checking it out?

SHOWTIME
01-14-2008, 11:00 AM
No... I assume that you will be since you are asking. Would you be stepping on stage or just checking it out?

I am just checking it out, I am going with a friend who is competing around April in BC.

Big Poppa S
01-15-2008, 06:59 PM
check it!!

BPS sheds it with SUB-Q (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=117627761#post117627761)

Gym God
01-16-2008, 06:44 AM
check it!!

BPS sheds it with SUB-Q (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=117627761#post117627761)

KAPOW!!!

JP1FLY
07-21-2012, 05:17 AM
Send Me a message i will review and post on my pr1 health and fitness blog

Gym God
07-22-2012, 05:42 AM
Send Me a message i will review and post on my pr1 health and fitness blog

Bringing back a thread from 2008 - DAMN! :eek: :o