PDA

View Full Version : ! Board Rules : Everyone Must Read! Revised 6-24-04

ctgblue
09-16-2002, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the help on this MS Fit!! ;)

ALL MEMBERS MUST READ AND AGREE WITH THESE BOARD RULES PRIOR TO POSTING. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND A RULE, ASK A MODERATOR BEFORE YOU POST. IGNORING THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN THE DELETION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND IN CASE OF MULTIPLE COUNTS, THE BANNING OF YOUR IP ACCOUNT FROM THIS SITE !

THE FEMALE BB BOARD RULES

1. This forum is specifically set apart so that women who are interested in bodybuilding and fitness may discuss their issues in an environment free of ridicule and troublemakers. DO NOT come in here to start trouble. If you come here JUST to start trouble, you'll get ONE warning. Then you will be banned! Don't like it, STAY OUT!!! If we get enough complaints from female board members, you WILL BE BANNED!!!!

2. Picture posts need to be handled with a certain amount of respect. There are many women here from many backgrounds, at many stages of training, in many different types of condition.
If someone is brave enough to post a picture, please refrain from making derogatory or hurtful remarks. The person is looking for hints, constructive criticism, or praise for their achievements. Put yourself in their position first. If you have nothing constructive to say, keep your big mouth shut.

3. Looking for medical advice is a bad thing. If you have a specific problem that requires a doctor�s opinion, please consult one. Many people have many opinions based on limited amounts of experience and knowledge. Don�t rely on your fellow board members, seek the advice of a professional.

4. Men replying or posting need to be respectful of the fact that this is primarily a women�s forum.
Asking specific questions for a female point of view is fine, coming in here looking for dates is frowned upon.
If you come in here and start blatantly hitting on the ladies, you will get one warning, then you will be banned.
Do not come in here with a "check me out" post, that belongs in the "post your pic's" forum and will be moved there, do it again and it's "see ya!"
If you make crude or sexual remarks, no warning, you will be banned. If you make posts ASKING ABOUT SEX you WILL BE BANNED!! This will be strictly enforced, if you want to talk sex, go elsewhere.
Having fun and being slightly flirtatious is one thing, making it so the ladies are uncomfortable posting in their forum is unacceptable.

5.Rules for Off topic posts
In the past we have had some trouble with off topic posts.
1. The title of the post needs to start off with "OT : ..."
2. The remainder of the title needs to be an accurate and detailed description of the content, so that members who don't give a damn know whether or not to skip the post.

6. Advertising, Spamming, Illegal Substances
No direct advertising of a product or competing website for means of profit or emailing the members in mass to promote or sell something.. You will be given one warning. Then banned.
No spamming of the website You will be banned without warning.
No posting of sources for illegal items, you will be immediately banned.

Addition: this board is getting out of hand with teen boys and misc forum lurkers making RUDE and UNWANTED posts and replies. This is NOT your forum, get the hell out!
Banning is starting NOW WITHOUT WARNING!

Titania
08-16-2005, 09:38 PM
If anyone browsing the female section (male or female) finds a rude or disrespectful post towards a female member, the most effective way to have it dealt with is to send a private message to one of us (mods) informing us of it.
We will receive an email letting us know you have sent us a private message and we will deal with the offending poster.

If you haven't already, please read the revised rules for this section HERE (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=58699)

Update - Some of us, myself included, have had to turn off private messaging here. I was just getting too many private messages from members (not from this section!!) with annoying requests to get involved in their personal disagreements with other users. If anyone has a serious problem, please post it in this thread with links to the problem post in the thread. I have subscribed to this thread so when there is a reply, I will know when I log in.
There is another thread here for dealing with abusive private messages too.