PDA

View Full Version : I am going to buy the FID bench most recommended by you folks...

HoosierBoy
12-01-2007, 11:57 AM
Don't steer me wrong!!!

(Thanks in advance.)

stealle
12-01-2007, 12:54 PM
I just set up my Ironmaster Super Bench yesterday. My first impression is really good. I think it's going to be a great bench! After much reading about FID benches, I went with this one. Those who own it, LOVE it. A few of those who don't own it, ridicule it. I'm guessing that is because that haven't ever used it or given it a chance.

The benches I was looking at prior to this purchase were:

Ironmaster Super Bench
Body Craft F602 and F320
Body-Solid GFID71 and GFID31
Lamar LS513 (Lamar is being bought out by another company. This might be hard to find.)

You really wouldn't go wrong with any of these.

QUALITYGUY1
12-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Don't steer me wrong!!!

(Thanks in advance.)

..."steer" yourself over to some stores and buy the one that fits you and your needs the best...with close to 8K posts, you know the routine here very well. :rolleyes:

(You are quite welcome)

Earl H
12-01-2007, 03:39 PM
..."steer" yourself over to some stores and buy the one that fits you and your needs the best...with close to 8K posts, you know the routine here very well. :rolleyes:

(You are quite welcome)

+2...I know which one I like (and bought) - IMSB, but it fits what I want/need out of a home gym bench given my height/weight/exercise habits, not necessarily what you want. All of the highly recommended benches seemed to be quality pieces (IronMaster,York, BS, etc.).