PDA

View Full Version : Cena is a loser

Brufiacci
09-20-2005, 10:30 AM
Get Cena to Drop the belt. His entrance sucks when he spazes and leans forward while he walks. Crappy character. He reminds me of Markey Mark.

kickassman
09-20-2005, 10:34 AM
Get Cena to Drop the belt. His entrance sucks when he spazes and leans forward while he walks. Crappy character. He reminds me of Markey Mark.

his older music was much better so was his character, he might be pretty over with all the kids and the women today but he could have been much more..

Brufiacci
09-20-2005, 10:36 AM
his older music was much better so was his character, he might be pretty over with all the kids and the women today but he could have been much more..

He should just be a tough guy from Boston or where ever he's from. Not a white urban rapper.

Abyss
09-20-2005, 10:40 AM
I'll tell u whats up with the fans these days, the only reasons kids like him is because he sucks up to kids by throwing shirts at e'm his stupid gimmick turns them on. And most of all kids dnt know what da fck is going on. Kids dnt know about wrestling they dnt know who is entertaining and who is'nt. they just think who ever is a face they will cheer him on. And as for the women its da same, they cheer and like Cena is because they think he's cute and fit. That is why women like Cena because of looks, bling bling, and money and rapstyle gimmick.

And yes CENA!! totally sucks bigtime!!!

HardGainer82
09-20-2005, 12:49 PM
I'll tell u whats up with the fans these days, the only reasons kids like him is because he sucks up to kids by throwing shirts at e'm his stupid gimmick turns them on. And most of all kids dnt know what da fck is going on. Kids dnt know about wrestling they dnt know who is entertaining and who is'nt. they just think who ever is a face they will cheer him on. And as for the women its da same, they cheer and like Cena is because they think he's cute and fit. That is why women like Cena because of looks, bling bling, and money and rapstyle gimmick.

Yeah but he's making them money. When that stops, he will drop the belt and/or turn heel.

Ryo
09-20-2005, 12:52 PM
Yeah but he's making them money. When that stops, he will drop the belt and/or turn heel.

I knew you were a Cena fan.

Ryo
09-20-2005, 12:53 PM

Best thing said in this forum in a long time.

kickassman
09-20-2005, 01:06 PM

He sucks now, He was pretty damn good entertainment wise in late 2002- early 2003

moondoggey
09-20-2005, 01:11 PM

i hope if they make him heel they will make him like when he first started as a bad ass cocky sob

Exist2Inspire
09-20-2005, 01:15 PM
Guys I'm not gonna lie. Flame on me if you want, but I like Cena. I'm not afraid to admit it. And while I respect all of your opinions, I don't see why everyone hates him so much. I mean I've heard all of your reasons why he sucks so bad, but I honestly just don't agree with any of them. Cena is very entertaining to me. He cracks me up every time he gets on the mic. While he's not one of the best in the ring, he's not that bad IMO. I think he has a pretty cool looking moveset. His hip tosses, suplexes, and backdrops look good. And everybody thinks his gimmick sucks. I don't see why. It's fun, defiant, controversial at times, and above all, it's something we haven't seen before. Like I said, you guys can flame on me if you want, cause I know people will, but I'm just voicing my honest opinion.

Abyss
09-20-2005, 01:30 PM
Guys I'm not gonna lie. Flame on me if you want, but I like Cena. I'm not afraid to admit it. And while I respect all of your opinions, I don't see why everyone hates him so much. I mean I've heard all of your reasons why he sucks so bad, but I honestly just don't agree with any of them. Cena is very entertaining to me. He cracks me up every time he gets on the mic. While he's not one of the best in the ring, he's not that bad IMO. I think he has a pretty cool looking moveset. His hip tosses, suplexes, and backdrops look good. And everybody thinks his gimmick sucks. I don't see why. It's fun, defiant, controversial at times, and above all, it's something we haven't seen before. Like I said, you guys can flame on me if you want, cause I know people will, but I'm just voicing my honest opinion.

I ain't gonna flame, and ok thats fine what u say. But its still unbeleivable why u like this boring sob. I mean Cena he can't punch nor can he do his moves properly he looks sooo sloppy when he does his boring moves. And what do u find funny what he says, ok I admit in the early 2000-2001 he were funny, but now he dosen'nt say anything funny apart from kissing the fans asses. He tries to be funny but he can't name me some things he has said funny since he came to raw. Because I can't think of ****.

VENGEANCE_X
09-20-2005, 01:49 PM
LOL listen to yourselves. All you cats hatin on Cena are just jealous. It's basic Thuganomics.

Abyss
09-20-2005, 02:04 PM
LOL listen to yourselves. All you cats hatin on Cena are just jealous. It's basic Thuganomics.

LOL. Jealous of what his moves, his boring gimmick, yep I'm jealous u got me!

And I know ur kidding what u said;)

I hope lol.

Exist2Inspire
09-20-2005, 02:30 PM
I ain't gonna flame, and ok thats fine what u say. But its still unbeleivable why u like this boring sob. I mean Cena he can't punch nor can he do his moves properly he looks sooo sloppy when he does his boring moves. And what do u find funny what he says, ok I admit in the early 2000-2001 he were funny, but now he dosen'nt say anything funny apart from kissing the fans asses. He tries to be funny but he can't name me some things he has said funny since he came to raw. Because I can't think of ****.
Like when he called Eric Bischoff "Frosty Top the Turd Burglar". Or last night when after Big Show said he's the biggest one here and Cena said "He's right. Trust me. I've seen him in the shower." Just stuff like that. You guys may think he's just trying too hard to be funny, but I get cracked up by that stuff. I don't know, maybe I just have an unorthadox sense of humor. LOL, just the thought of a turd burglar makes me laugh. :D

HardGainer82
09-20-2005, 02:35 PM
I knew you were a Cena fan.
Yeah? And? I've said it many times, so you'd have to be blind not to know it by now. I know he has a lot of shortcomings, but I don't care if everyone else hates him, he entertains me. I'm blessed enough to not care what other people think. :D

Exist2Inspire
09-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Yeah? And? I've said it many times, so you'd have to be blind not to know it by now. I know he has a lot of shortcomings, but I don't care if everyone else hates him, he entertains me. I'm blessed enough to not care what other people think. :D
Hey alright, I thought I was the only one left in this forum.

Brufiacci
09-20-2005, 03:07 PM

To my knowledge he wasn't even in the WWE in 2000.......

Exist2Inspire
09-20-2005, 03:08 PM
To my knowledge he wasn't even in the WWE in 2000.......
you're right, he debuted in late 2002.

bubbleboy_619
09-20-2005, 03:49 PM
Guys I'm not gonna lie. Flame on me if you want, but I like Cena. I'm not afraid to admit it. And while I respect all of your opinions, I don't see why everyone hates him so much. I mean I've heard all of your reasons why he sucks so bad, but I honestly just don't agree with any of them. Cena is very entertaining to me. He cracks me up every time he gets on the mic. While he's not one of the best in the ring, he's not that bad IMO. I think he has a pretty cool looking moveset. His hip tosses, suplexes, and backdrops look good. And everybody thinks his gimmick sucks. I don't see why. It's fun, defiant, controversial at times, and above all, it's something we haven't seen before.
I agree. I am not a big fan of the wrestler, but I look up to him because I hear that he is a super nice guy. That "Right Now" video really showed me what an amazing guy he is. He earned more respect from me as a result. I look forward to meeting him someday. Maybe to keep things fresh, he should turn heel again by the middle of next year.

cmc0108
09-20-2005, 04:01 PM
I like him, he cracks me up everytime I see him on RAW. I really do find him quite entertaining

Bartholomew X
09-20-2005, 04:09 PM
This thread on Cena sucks... it's been done before. Anyways...

Kennedy :D

Irishfurey
09-20-2005, 04:14 PM
He's a natural heel. Horrible as a face. They need to do a heel turn.

I saw a show the other day about wrestling and it had a younger John Cena on there. At that point he wrestled as The Prototype. Talk about a lame character. He was supposed to be half man half robot with a stupid flat top haircut. In his promo he moved like a robot. It was hard to watch.

kickassman
09-20-2005, 04:25 PM
He's a natural heel. Horrible as a face. They need to do a heel turn.

I saw a show the other day about wrestling and it had a younger John Cena on there. At that point he wrestled as The Prototype. Talk about a lame character. He was supposed to be half man half robot with a stupid flat top haircut. In his promo he moved like a robot. It was hard to watch.

He'll be BACK

Irishfurey
09-20-2005, 04:30 PM
He'll be BACK

Ha Ha.

I just got that. Good Terminator reference.

kickassman
09-20-2005, 04:33 PM
Ha Ha.

I just got that. Good Terminator reference.

No Problemo

E Thug
09-20-2005, 07:49 PM
I like Cena a lot too. Especially when I went to the live event in Tampa and heard him say "OOhh wait I'm sorry, I forgot how you like to hit guys from behind. Shame, Shame on you Kurt, but no one is judging you Kurt, its ok. I am just gonna turn around and put the vibe out there and you can do what you want..." Classic. Not to mention he is really strong and has a good move set. He needs some work but the guy is entertaining.

XXXperiment
09-20-2005, 07:56 PM
Cena really isn't that bad, I think he's got a bright future ahead of him in the WWE. He has the talent to wrestle (Prototype anyone?), but they limit his moveset to go along with his character, which still isn't THAT bad. I admit, I do miss his old entrance, the new one isn't right for an entrance theme. I also think he needs a new finisher, because the Death Valley Driver just doesn't look that painful anymore compared to some of the things we see people do now.

user23960508710789
09-20-2005, 08:21 PM
he was badass as a heel.... he's sloppy as hell in the ring with his arms swingin all over the place and **** but I guess it goes with his brawler type gimmick

He's got the skills on the mic to diss the crowd every night if he wanted to, that's perfect for a heel. And he is massive, again perfect for that "unstoppable heel" look

Gradman
09-21-2005, 01:28 AM
I've said it before I'll say it again. Cena ruled as a heel, his character was truly a reflection of his strongest points. As a face, they've toned him down and started doing the most obnoxious things with him, and for my money it's a giant waste. Yes he's making them money, yes he gets good pops. But for mine he'd be a more solid money making character and a WAY more deserving backbone of a roster if they'd actually kept some originality about him and not just handed him the Rock and Austin playbook.

6ft8monster
09-21-2005, 07:29 AM
most people on here that know me from this forum know that i am a cena fan.. llike hardgainer said.. he entertains me... do yall actually think he cant do more moves?? come on now.. in the past few weeks he has been stepping his game up in the ring... personally.. he is golden on the mic in my opinion... the likes of the rock and austin are platinum... i am looking forward to a HHH vs cena feud.. cause it is going to be hilarious.. HH getting super emotional and angry... CENA playing it off and making smart ass comments and all that.. its gonna be some great promos if the wwe decides to go with it... hell.. i dont see batista is a loser threads in here and from where i sit.. cena is more entertaining and has more in ring ability than batista.. i wont even compare the 2 on the mic.. it just kills me how some of you try to compare him and say he aint **** next to austin or the rock.. but think about it.. this is cenas 3rd year in the WWE.. he is 28 yrs old... give him time.. maybe this angle on his gimmick isnt the best one for him.. i agree with that.. i like him as a heel just like i ilked the rock more as a heel.. but give him a couple of years to fine tune his character and he just might get to that level...

HardGainer82
09-21-2005, 09:09 AM
I love how the thread title "Cena is a loser" has generated more pro-Cena posts than I've seen in the last months.

6ft8monster
09-21-2005, 09:13 AM
I love how the thread title "Cena is a loser" has generated more pro-Cena posts than I've seen in the last months.

LMAO very true...

jayrocx
09-21-2005, 05:00 PM
John Cena..... From a wrestling standpoint, He ain't no Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair, Dean Malenko, Angle, Benoit, Tully Blanchard, Jack/Jerry Brisco, etc..... thats for sure! The look, he definitely has! He has dropped some mass since when he first stepped on the scene but still he ain't no small cat by no means..... The personality/charisma he has it! His character is just like any other that is hot, Ride it and milk the **** out of it until it runs dry then revamp and start over (Hulk Hogan to Hollywood Hogan-1996 (that should of been done a long time ago)).
I remember back when the Rock first stepped on the scene, everybody was hating his ass until he dropped the rock bottom that was heard all around the world. After that people was imitating his saying, wearing his shirts (at the gym), etc.... Same thing with Shawn Michaels.... Everybody hated his ass until he kicked Marty Jannetty through Brutus Beefcakes barbershop window. Sooo John Cena is coming along the same path as those who preceded him. He is supposed to be annoying to some, he ain't supposed to be liked by everybody that is what keeps him intriguing!!!!!!!

He ain't no street thug or Marky Mark.....Marky Mark would get his ass beat and even though he ain't hood but too many cats won't run up on his ass on the street and try and fight him. It don't get no more street than Detroit (where I am from) and I can tell you ain't too many ****ers brave enough to fist fight with JC.

Sham-Pain
09-21-2005, 05:03 PM
Cena can't throw a good punch...

6ft8monster
09-21-2005, 06:08 PM
ok you stand in front of him and take a real punch from him lol

Sham-Pain
09-21-2005, 06:10 PM
ok you stand in front of him and take a real punch from him lol

All Im saying is that he doesn't throw a good "fake" punch.

canine3480
09-21-2005, 06:33 PM
cena is a millionaire and has done very well for himself. he's many times more successful than the people who complain about him on an internet forum.

jayrocx
09-22-2005, 04:51 PM
cena is a millionaire and has done very well for himself. he's many times more successful than the people who complain about him on an internet forum.

I agree with you dawg!

Breach
09-22-2005, 04:55 PM
He's awesome on the mic, and he has a great character. He's sloppy in the ring, but he's still entertaining. Its basically a white urban rapper version of stone cold's character.

UnderArmour22
09-22-2005, 05:02 PM
I highly disagree. I wouldn't say it sucked, but it isn't the best.

Nice post.