PDA

View Full Version : New Blood

Pureiron1819
08-22-2005, 09:31 AM
I just got back from the doctors and my blood test revealed that my kidney count is high or something of that nature? He said it is most likely from the creatine and protein. Once I am off creatine I am getting my blood drawn again. Is there anything I can do to lower this count for the next blood test, so I dont get creatine and protein taken away?

juanca
08-22-2005, 10:25 AM
I just got back from the doctors and my blood test revealed that my kidney count is high or something of that nature? He said it is most likely from the creatine and protein. Once I am off creatine I am getting my blood drawn again. Is there anything I can do to lower this count for the next blood test, so I dont get creatine and protein taken away?

DOCTORS KNOW ****!

im blessed in that MY doctor works out himself and actually knows his stuff, IMO anyway.

he knows i work out, and when i got my last blood test like 6 months ago, the initial results were negative- i had some sort of liver problems, my kidneys were screwed up. he told me, since he knew i was kinda sick(cold) that it couldve been the bug. i took 3 more blood tests after that initial one, GUESS WHAT?! all three came out positive, nothing was wrong with me.

point being- get a 2nd opinion, then a 3rd, and even a 4th sometimes.

JC:cool:

Pureiron1819
08-22-2005, 10:28 AM
Yeah, I know what you meen. Thanks!

BB is 4 life :)
08-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Doctors are given credit for being clever as gettin their phd is genuinely difficult, but that doesnt make them genuises in all fields of knowledge, the things they have been taught in relation to human biology do not cover the effects of our supplements.

They do however get told that performance enhancing supplements are super bad and shouldnt be taken by anyone, even responsible adults who know more about them than the doctors LMAO.

Doctors should not be given the trust they are as they are often wrong, the thing is that the symptoms of a mild fever can be the same as the beginning of a bad viral infection, a good doctor can tell the difference, a 'Book' doctor as i call them, cant and sends you on your merry way to get alsorts of tests done. Like it has been said, get second and third opinions, maybe even a fourth, or just keep going to different doctors until you get the result your looking for hahahaha. Anyways, dont wory about that crap, your young, the theories he is applying to you are those he has been taught to apply to an adult.

Our biology is much more difficult to control and monitor than that of an adult because we are still growing, our hormones are constantly having a rave and are all over the place, causing different things to happen, things that can be seen to be 'abnormal'.

Bottomline, get a second opinion.

Pureiron1819
08-22-2005, 01:16 PM
Thats a very good post. It really helped. If I knew how to give you reps, I would...but I dont : (

G0LD3NRuL3
08-22-2005, 04:16 PM
Dude yeah always get a second opinion! Doctors can be so wrong! One time I broke my finger and this lady SEWED IT! she even put the needle through my nail. OMFG wrong thign to do, my bone was still broken and I had to sleep a full night like that. (Actually it was more like just sit there in bed, no sleep). Well I went to the orthopedic and he fixed it great! Always get a second opinion!

Pureiron1819
08-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Haha I Know Doctors Sucks....that Sucks That Happned To You