PDA

View Full Version : Marshall or Memphis?

MBSowards
10-02-2007, 05:39 PM
I'd pick neither if I could but I don't think both teams can lose. But, I'll choose Memphis, because if Marshall loses another game we'll at least be pretty sure to be getting a new coach soon.

RavenStorm
10-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Memphis

What players should I watch for?

Give me names and numbers

MBSowards
10-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Memphis

What players should I watch for?

Give me names and numbers

From Marshall?

Bernard Morris 14 our QB has had a great season even though he's normally not a good player (last year for instance)

Cody Slate 85 is our Tight End/Receiver who is probably the start player on our team.

Darius Passmore 88 is a great JUCO receiver.

No one to watch on our defense because they're all sidelined with injuries.

ofarevolution
10-02-2007, 06:09 PM
Good to see another Marshall fan on the boards. I grew up in Ashland and had season tickets from the opening season at the new stadium until Leftwich graduated. Both of my parents are grads.

GO HERD!!!!

.fedale.
10-02-2007, 06:14 PM
Being from Huntington... and a future Marshall student.

GO HERD

MBSowards
10-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Yeah I'm a senior at Marshall this year, and watching the team play is painful.

Last year I was Cody Slate and Bernard's RA, and this year I'm Courtney Edmonson, Michael Janac, Howard King, and Ashton Hall's RA.

Edmonson's cool, and King is alright, but that's the most I can say for the four of them.

TTime118
10-02-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm from Memphis and and will be going there next year and I had 4 free tickets to the game tonight...and I didnt use them because it's that bad.

Memphis Madness is in 9 days for the basketball team...thats when the fun will start here in Memphis! Go Tigers!

MBSowards
10-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Son of a bitch. Who the **** was Bernie throwing to on that last play? He has had such a good season and then pulls that ****. ****!!!!

TTime118
10-02-2007, 10:00 PM
yea,,that last play sucked. I dont know who he was throwin to. I think he should have rolled out and either ran for the first or threw a little pass, but that play was a little much for it just being 4th and 3 or whatever it was.

Oh well..we will take the win though. We need all we can get

.fedale.
10-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Wow, c'mon guys... what the hell kind of play was that...

we need better communication.. ffs