PDA

View Full Version : Induce Anabolism??

Arqangel
05-17-2005, 09:11 PM
Is there a specific way to do it?
Or do you just eat more protein than you need, and work out hard??

big_baller
05-17-2005, 10:48 PM
There is many things you can do to create a more anabolic state within your body.

Increasing testosterone: There are some good supps out there that can achieve this fairly well. From experience Zmass has helped my levels increased slightly. Saturated fats are also a way of increasing testosterone... this is why when you first start i recommend that you dirty bulk if you want to get anywhere in terms of being a freak, as it takes advantage of your begginners gains and maintains a high level of testosterone.

Keeping that liver functioning: Lets face it, without a decent liver you can't really do **** in the muscle building game. You abuse your liver, you abuse your gains. Find liver tabs to protect it, don't drink booze and many other things. (note: roids are a different story)

Be around 12% bodyfat: Too low body fat will make your body catabolise more than anabolise... 12% works for me... i've heard people can be low as 8%... anything lower is sheer bull****.

Squat, deadlift and bench: Big compound movements have been shown to raise test levels and basically increase the density of your muscles.

There's probably more out there but i'll stop there.

USMuscle9403
05-18-2005, 10:24 AM
More fat in your diet helps to increase testosterone as well.

Man, I_m Big
05-18-2005, 10:49 AM
Protein to carb ratios are key

Flick
05-18-2005, 01:36 PM
The more hydrated you are, the more anabolic you are.

Arqangel
05-18-2005, 09:28 PM
Great posts!

This is what i've taken in from them.

Increase Testosterone.
-Increase Fat.
-Dirty bulk first for beginners.

Keep Liver Functioning.
-Don't drink booze.
-Liver tabs.

Don't get bodyfat TOO low.
-12% is good. Too low will induce your body to catabolize.

Squat,Dead,Bench
-Increases muscle density.
-Releases the most testosterone.

-Protien/Carb Ratio are key.

-Be Hydrated

thanks alot! that really helped!

NYCmitch25
05-19-2005, 08:02 AM
Good summary and replies from all!

I would change fats to healthy fats - Fish/Flax/ supplements. DAG or PCT (in the eyes of some) oils.
train consistently for at least 2 years.
high carb diets are bad for natural test.

PWO nutrition stop and reverse catabolism asap.
spacing your meals accordingly. dont want to fast (while sleeping) for more than 8 hours. 6-8 meals a day vs. 3.

texasboi1227
05-19-2005, 08:22 PM
Also antioxedents, such as vitamin A, E and even C, can help raise your anabolic rate.

WD40
05-20-2005, 06:32 AM
Is there a specific way to do it?
Or do you just eat more protein than you need, and work out hard??

you are in the advanced section. please, get lost.