PDA

View Full Version : Supplement Intake

pjblouin
10-26-2001, 03:14 PM
Hey everyone, I am new to this whole site but not new to bodybuilding. I am one month into my comeback from a one year layoff. My body has responded amazingly to my intake of supplements and my diet. I just want to know if anyone out there is taking the same supplements that I am everyday and getting good results. Also I would be interested in any positive criticizim that anyone would have on how i could improve my intake. Thanks!!

Supplement Intake:

1 tabs of tribulus (625mg) 2 times a day---morn/night
1 Cyclo-diol 30min prior to workout
1 Cyclo-nordiol 30min prior to workout

1 1-AD 2 times a day. (I just ordered this product haven't started it yet, so i don't know what to expect)

10 grams of Cell-Tech everyday
2 servings of Nitro-Tech everyday
1 multivitamin everyday, plus extra vitamin C
1 small scoop of Glutamine everyday
2 Fat Burners everyday

Any advice can only help.

Irishman
10-26-2001, 04:10 PM
Good lord, man! Are you bulking or cutting? I'm guessing you're looking to bulk up a little since you've got various prohormones and trib in your list along with cell-tech and nitro-tech; however the glutamine and fatburners should be used when cutting. I would dump the trib. Use up what's left of your cell-tech and nitro-tech and then avoid muscle-tech like the plague from then on (Hydroxycut excluded). Read Big Cats articles on prohormone stacking to get a good idea on how to get the most out of your prohormone cycles - they can and will help you make GREAT gains...if done properly. Save the glutamine and fatburners for your cutting cycle. Keep the multi and vit C no matter what! I'd add a B-complex as well.

Big Cat
10-26-2001, 05:08 PM
dude, you are wasting SOOOOO much money. If you want to do prohormones, dump the cyclo crap as it is only good for about 25 mg. Invest in orals and transdermals. 2 caps of 1AD give you about 200 mg, effective dose range is 600-900 mg a day so you should be taking 2-3 caps three times a day. For the ten thousandth time, tribulus doesn't work, several studies have proven that it does not affect lean body mass or serum testosterone levels in healthy athletes.

Cell-Tech, great way to spend ten times more per serving on your creatine, for just 75 grams of sugar. Do you have any idea what 75 grams of pure sugar do to you on a continuous basis ? It makes you fat ...

Nitro-tech. What can I say ? There is better protein for less money.

glutamine, not absorbed on a hyper-caloric bulking diet, shelve the stuff for your next diet to preserve your lean muscle mass.

You may not be new to this sport, but you are obviously a total novice when it comes to supplements ....

Bump on Irishman.

patylo1980
08-07-2009, 10:34 PM
dude, you are wasting SOOOOO much money. If you want to do prohormones, dump the cyclo crap as it is only good for about 25 mg. Invest in orals and transdermals. 2 caps of 1AD give you about 200 mg, effective dose range is 600-900 mg a day so you should be taking 2-3 caps three times a day. For the ten thousandth time, tribulus doesn't work, several studies have proven that it does not affect lean body mass or serum testosterone levels in healthy athletes.

Cell-Tech, great way to spend ten times more per serving on your creatine, for just 75 grams of sugar. Do you have any idea what 75 grams of pure sugar do to you on a continuous basis ? It makes you fat ...

Nitro-tech. What can I say ? There is better protein for less money.

glutamine, not absorbed on a hyper-caloric bulking diet, shelve the stuff for your next diet to preserve your lean muscle mass.

You may not be new to this sport, but you are obviously a total novice when it comes to supplements ....

Bump on Irishman.

Thank for sharing

tedheywood
06-20-2014, 11:32 AM
Hey bodybuilding guys(I assume),

I have been into body development for some time now. I have lost about 30 pounds of fat and went from 182 to 152, im 5'11, in about 90 days by doing the right diet, exercise, and sleep.

Never took supplements, never really took vitamins, however, it is a field of knowledge I want to at least know something about.

One things that has been my current topic of research is colon cleansing. What that the pros what are the cons colon cleansing, if any. Is there a point to doing it regularly.

What I can read to find out more about the topic? I know GNC sells some colon cleansing products. Are they good? Are there better alternatives?

Personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. If you guys interested in weight loss, pm me.

take care,

tedH