PDA

View Full Version : Cytogainer.

Bravodor
09-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Ive bought and used 3 tubs of cytogainer sport so far.

I use it with a full shaker full of milke, which is more than two cups, and this comes out to 1200 calories a shake.

I usually take 3 a day.
I found Carmel Vanilla to be horrible, its too sweet, too rich, it tastes bad, very bad. I take it anyways, but its a chore to get it down.

But most of the other flavors are quite good, I was very happy with Banana Creme and Rocky Road.

I do a three day split, I take creatine everyday in addition to whats in the shakes, its a slight overdoes but I dont care.

I take a multivitamin, B vitamins, Fish oil, and Vitamin E supplements.

Creatine:
4 grams per shake is 12 grams a day, and I take an additional 10 in gatoraid.

so 22 grams a day total.

Im about to order SuperPump 250, this will be my first pre-workout stimulate ever...Im not a huge fan of stimulants, but I have heard very good things about this product, and many members recommended it as a favorite NO product.

Im getting 168 grams of protien from just my cyto shakes, not including my own protien intake from regular meals.

While I have been extremely happy with cytogainer Im thinking it may be time to try something else along with it ???

Recommendations ? I think Im going to continue buying cytogainer, but I would like to supplement it with another protien source just for variaty.

Ive done alot of reading and Ive settled on

Optimum 100% Whey Protein or Syntha6

Any advice is helpful.

teraflx
09-19-2007, 02:57 PM
For me I though ON's 100% tasted horrible. It just sits around cause I can hardly stomach it (vanilla ice cream) , But syntha 6 so far is the best tasting protein Ive ever used. Taste is amazing, if you like coffee then get mocha. :)

TitanBMJ
09-19-2007, 03:22 PM
I took cytogainer 3 times a day and gained 15 lbs in a month. Chocolate Malt and Cookies & Creme taste amazing. This stuff is great.