PDA

View Full Version : Official Baltimore Ravens Thread

dudeguy
09-18-2007, 03:37 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/TRND/FP3426~Baltimore-Ravens-Logo-Posters.jpg

What do you guys think... should Boller start this week? He looked pretty decent last week and I think he could lead us to another win over Arizona at home while McNair gets healthy. There's no question he has all the physical tools to be a starter. However the thing that I have my doubts about is whether he can lead a team to come from behind in the final seconds like McNair did so much last year. That and can he win on the road.

dudeguy
09-19-2007, 05:24 AM
come on Ravens fans

ty247
09-19-2007, 08:11 AM
Boller came into the Cincy game, showed composure and with the exception of play calling, he put two balls right on the money for touchdowns(should have been).

Then he comes into the NYJ game, plays a helluva game and gets the job done.

McNair should be given some time off while the schedule is soft at the very least so that he can get back to 90-100%. Right now Boller is doing fine.

dudeguy
09-19-2007, 09:25 AM
Boller came into the Cincy game, showed composure and with the exception of play calling, he put two balls right on the money for touchdowns(should have been).

Then he comes into the NYJ game, plays a helluva game and gets the job done.

McNair should be given some time off while the schedule is soft at the very least so that he can get back to 90-100%. Right now Boller is doing fine.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. No need to rush McNair back yet. Our next five games are vs Arizona, at Cleveland, at San Francisco, vs St. Louis and at Buffalo. None of these teams seem like true threats right now. Granted San Francisco is 2-0, but the jury is still out on them.

But from what I hear, McNair is going to start on Sunday, along with J.O.

Vafongul
11-09-2010, 07:53 AM
Just happened to come across this thread and thought it should be bumped. If there's another "official" thread post it.

Well, we looked pretty good against the 'Phins, but what's the deal with not scoring in the red zone? Settling for field goals isn't going to work against the better teams.