PDA

View Full Version : Gatoraide Powder?

DoctorSquats
04-24-2005, 01:24 PM
I recently bought some gatoraide powder at costco. Ive heard good things about it postworkout. Care to elaborate or tell me how it is (if your useing it). I was primarily using honey before i bought this stuff. ( around 95 grams of carbs pwo for me)

MarlboroMan
04-24-2005, 01:28 PM
gatorde powder has dextrose in it, unlike the liquid which has fructose, fructose is bad sugar, dextrose mixed in with your creatine is whats recommened.

LastIncarnation
04-24-2005, 01:56 PM
gatorde powder has dextrose in it, unlike the liquid which has fructose, fructose is bad sugar, dextrose mixed in with your creatine is whats recommened.

#1, You look like you are implying that you have to take creatine with it, which you don't.
#2, Please don't label fructose "bad sugar." Fructose is the naturally occuring sugar found in fruits, and it's not by any means "bad."
But DocSquat, you are right on about using it PWO. I think people usually use in the neighborhood of 50g PWO. I don't use it, so I can't say for sure, someone will respond and let you know though.

DoctorSquats
04-24-2005, 02:56 PM
#1, You look like you are implying that you have to take creatine with it, which you don't.
#2, Please don't label fructose "bad sugar." Fructose is the naturally occuring sugar found in fruits, and it's not by any means "bad."
But DocSquat, you are right on about using it PWO. I think people usually use in the neighborhood of 50g PWO. I don't use it, so I can't say for sure, someone will respond and let you know though.

alright thanks man

DoctorSquats
04-24-2005, 04:32 PM
bump